Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB (844 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by Okwyla: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
President Buhari, I saw the big smile on your face as your son, Yusuf, returned home to you from Germany. That‘s the same big smile that will be on the faces of parents of the #DapchiGirls when their daughters return home to them. They are as precious to them as Yusuf is to you!

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/03/i-saw-big-smile-on-your-face-as-your.html

Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by chrispapi11(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
#BringbackDapchiGirls

Okwyla:
President Buhari, I saw the big smile on your face as your son, Yusuf, returned home to you from Germany. That‘s the same big smile that will be on the faces of parents of the #DapchiGirls when their daughters return home to them. They are as precious to them as Yusuf is to you!

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/03/i-saw-big-smile-on-your-face-as-your.html
Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by simonlee(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Zero joy from Reno.... Before you want him to cry?
Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by three: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
One would think that all was well in Nigeria at this material point in time.

Let's forget the boy had an accident on a vehicle whose cost he cannot legitimately defend.

Let's forget that State resources (including the very presence and attention of the Minister for health) were used and are being used to correct the fruit of his misadventure.

Let's forget that the state of our healthcare sector literally ensures that one will probably die from basic illnesses.

Can we forget that Niger is currently in a state of atrophy due to this government's pugnacious deceit, ineptitude and recklessness?

Can we forget that many have died due to skirmishes that should have been checked promptly but for apparent interests?

Can we forget that just a couple of nights ago a hundred plus girls were abducted amidst denials by the very same government that disdained the previous government's ludicrous handling of the Chibok incident.

Should we forget that to all intents and purposes Political office to these malevolent incompetents is THE avenue to enrich oneself and one's cronies and families with the wealth of our Nation that SHOULD be available to ALL?

And that this 'malappropriation' is done with arrogance and zestfulness!?
Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
angry

Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by anibirelawal(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
simonlee:
Zero joy from Reno.... Before you want him to cry?

Reno was indirectly prorportional dissapointed that Yusuf returned home alive.

I see no reason for him to attribute both situation as the case may be.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by Omeokachie: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tell him!
Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by thesicilian: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
A poor man's child would have died in the process. Which is why we should pray every day to be among the wealthy, instead of envying them.
Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by GavelSlam: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
You don't believe Chibok but you believe Dapchi.
Re: I Saw The Big Smile On Your Face As Your Son Yusuf, Returned-reno Omokri To PMB by chloride6: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
You don't believe Chibok but you believe Dapchi.

Just leave your PC, enter bush, go and look for those girls and stop speaking english.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

IGP Reinstates Oust Kogi Commissioner Of Police / Ahead Of PMB: Is Mahathir Mohamad, 92, World's Oldest Elected Leader? / Nigerians Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.