Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku (13862 Views)

Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil / If Obasanjo Has Problem With Me, That’s His Problem –Atiku / 2019: Removing Buhari Will Not Solve Nigeria’s Problems, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by anaton(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
ItsTutsi:
chai!! 2nd class delusional flat.heads don suffer for naija,atikuchuku has don it again! grin cheesy...watch them shift post grin

Yaba left!!! undecided cry
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by brookz: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
This Man is Confused. if we can remember sometimes last year, he said Restructuring is the only way out. Now he's coming back to lick what he Vomited earlier with a different Tune.

#We will not Atikulate come 2019.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65480650][/quote]

He pain am well
Children of the flatronn
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
kahal29:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/breaking-restructuring-will-not-solve-nigeria-problem-atiku/

Confused motherfucker
This is what one says when he bangs an igbo woman b4 going to give a speech
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by mymilicent: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
joudini:
Read the comment quoted from Atiku and reconcile it with your heading.

Atiku is basically saying that having good leadership or tackling corruption is not enough without examining the issues thrown up by the current deformed structure.

He is actually emphasizing that restructuring is non-negotiable.
Exactly my dear. I Wonder why someone cannot comprehend simple English
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by ZombieBuster: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
divicoded:

He pain am well
Children of the flatronn

Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Angelawhite(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
ItsTutsi:
chai!! 2nd class delusional flat.heads don suffer for naija,atikuchuku has don it again! grin cheesy...watch them shift post grin

That's what happens when you only read the headlines to satisfy your bigotry grin
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Angelawhite(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
XXLDICK:
Restructuring won't solve Nigeria's problem, every sane mind should know that.

some states will benefit if we restructure but many states will suffer.

the funny thing is that the region that shouts restructuring most is part of the states that will suffer.

I'm from that region but I say the truth without sugar coating.

But the headline differs from the content. Read again, but slowly
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Youngadvocate(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
What kind of reporting is this?

Atiku is in actual sense advocating for restructuring.

What misinterpretation and junk journalism is this bikonu?
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by visionex: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
ItsTutsi:
Ur type sabi fail exam wella,no time to peruse instructions
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by visionex: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
QUACK REPORTING
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by poseidon12: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
The headline actually misrepresents what Atiku said in the body of the article. He did not say that restructuring will not solve Nigeria's problems.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by poseidon12: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
bigboss80s:
I think he is being misquoted. He actually said the opposite of what is implied in the topic.

Exactly. I wonder if he was misquoted deliberately or someone is just dumb.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by JAWBONE(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
The headline is misleading. Mods should try to read b4 moving to FP
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by 5direct: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
XXLDICK:
Restructuring won't solve Nigeria's problem, every sane mind should know that.

some states will benefit if we restructure but many states will suffer.

the funny thing is that the region that shouts restructuring most is part of the states that will suffer.

I'm from that region but I say the truth without sugar coating.

Restructuring works before independent, what makes you think it wont work again, keep your mouth shut if you lack word to say!!
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Tonason: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
kahal29:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/breaking-restructuring-will-not-solve-nigeria-problem-atiku/

Be man enough just like Trump, to say a thing and stand by it. Restructuring will solve%80 of Nigerian's problem.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Mydazz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Let it be known that on the list of Selling Points for 2019 Elections Restructuring is at the very top,.... Oppose restructuring and fail before elections. You can however you like sugar-coat or interprete in a different way, but anyone who oppone restructuring in totality has already failed.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by biztip: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
neither will u (Atiku) solve Nigeria's problem
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by myproperty(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
sotall:
This man is talking from both sides of his mouth

Just try and read the right up first. Nobody would arrest you for reading.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
ItsTutsi:
You rushed to comment thrash without reading. That's how you fail exams
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by CioAngels(f): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
So you are not to be taken seriously with your U-turn statement. Politicians are not to be trusted.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ratello:
The Op is one miserable APC or Buhari apologist to come up with such misleading topic. The body of this message differs fom the heading.

I blame the mod also, these guys are so lazy, I mean very lazy all they do is ban and push unless topic to front page without taking time to read it and do some editing.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by brojoshua: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2018
You are right in that sir. What can restructuring do to corrupt people. But a corrupt and wicked people don't know their problem. And it is that they may tarry long in problems
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2018
kahal29:
The former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has said that Nigerians should not see restructuring as a way out of many challenges confronting the nation.

Abubakar said this in Lagos during the public presentation of the book, ‘In the belly of vultures’ written by Adetola Adeniyi.

The former vice president said that the current structure in the country facilitates corruption and makes it more difficult for the kind of leadership being clamored for to emerge.

“I say this because some of those who argue against restructuring keep saying that it is not our main problem. Some say it is good leadership that we lack. Others say it is corruption that we should focus on instead.

“We’ll, my position is that all are important and should be addressed. But to pretend that the critical issues thrown up by the current deformed structure of our federation will disappear as soon as we have good leadership or tackle corruption is to miss the point.

Details shortly….

and this is the man fools are putting hope in[b] [/b]
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by ddeola: 3:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Atiku is part of the problem. He should step aside and allow the young generation rule Nigeria
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by kabarka(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2018
bigboss80s:
I think he is being misquoted. He actually said the opposite of what is implied in the topic.

Exactly
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by OyinO: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Naija is finished. Waiting to collapse and scatter.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by bernf16(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Pls, kindly tell me what exactly u see in Atiku that makes u clamour for his 2019...pls, convince Sir..

Owamudia:
He didn't exactly say that.
But I trust many dullards will not read/skim before commenting.
Too bad!
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by orisa37: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Atiku should correct this misinformtion to remain relevant.
Re: Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku by Max24: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
At least we can all see Atiku arguing and articulating his views personally without using multitudes of media aides. That shows confidence and competence. In todays Nigeria, Femi Adesina and Garba Sheu are more popular than the President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere / Highlights Of President Buhari’s 6-day Official Visit To China / You Are Yet To Recover From Electoral Shock— Oyo PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.