Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail (26670 Views)

‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail / Dino Melaye Arraigned In Court, Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by dfrost: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
utenwuson:
federal want to shut the only voice we the masses have against them

Which voice? A voice that spends his constituency's allocation on Bugatti, Rolls Royce, Ferrari et al.

Abegi forget that story.

4 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Habibatuley23: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
progress69:

Smh.

So because we are searching for the sch girls, all other things should stand still.
I b/w is this also a scam like Chibok girls
The way u kids think in the reverse is making NL boring.
All for likes u cant sell fir 1naira....u just want to post poo on every topic. What has the missing girls got to do this? Or how does
Dino's trial disturb the search for missing girls?

I tire O.

1 Like

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by utenwuson: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
dfrost:

Which voice? A voice that spends his constituency's allocation on Bugatti, Rolls Royce, Ferrari et al.

Abegi forget that story.
who is the senator representing you to start with

1 Like

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
semyman:
Criminals in hallowed chambers
Criminals ruling Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Newpride:
Dino Melaye again? Why is everything about this our sinator controversial.
People of questionable character occupying the sit of power of the nation.
That Nigeria will progress easily is a big doubt with all these crops of leaders starting from the President himself to the least of them.
He is controversial because the executives are being lead by rogues

2 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by LegitBoy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
UDIOK:
My brother this one weak me o............The offences were said to be punishable under sections 140 and 393 of the Peal Code Law, Cap. 89, Laws of Northern Nigeria, 1963...................So Nothern Nigeria is operating diff code
Yes Northern Nigeria has penal code, South has criminal code. The difference is more of nomenclature.
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Follysho777: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Phelix01:
lolz, I don faint already

Abeg, faint in peace!

1 Like

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Hemanwel(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:
Ok. N100,000 bail charge for misinformation.

What of the wrong informations being passed by some members of the present administration? Or theirs will remain unpunished cos the Law isn't for them?

Also is a sitting senator supposed to be charged to court while still on seat? (Someone kindly clarify me on this)

Fellow countrymen, please go and register for ur voters card if you have none yet and let's vote wisely come 2019.
Bro, how can I go about getting my PVC? Although I did my registration in Benin City since 2010 and relocated to Lagos before the 2011 general elections. As I am typing this, I still haven't gotten my PVC. Posterity will never forgive me if I don't get my PVC and vote out this Buhari government. Another four years of Buhari as President of Nigeria is better imagined than experiencing it.
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

What of the wrong informations being passed by some members of the present administration? Or theirs will remain unpunished cos the Law isn't for them?

Also is a sitting senator supposed to be charged to court while still on seat? (Someone kindly clarify me on this)

Fellow countrymen, please go and register for ur voters card if you have none yet and let's vote wisely come 2019.
See your life? And someone will expect this type of Nigerian to know his rights and that of others who might cross his path. One wonders what they are always doing with their data. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by koladebrainiac(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

What if the wrong information being passed by some members of the present administration? Or theirs will remain unpunished cos the Law isn't for them?

Also, is a sitting senator supposed to be charged to court while still on seat? (Someone kindly clarify me on this)

you can sue them on any misinformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by dfrost: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
utenwuson:

Honestly I don't want to know because he/she is won't solve my problems. They are all criminals.
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by yemiprogress(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

I don't think you attend primary school...

3 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Assassin101: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
two sureties in like sum
colossus91:

and they wil grant a thief of 30k 1million naira bail plus one surety I love naija
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

my dear do youbelieve in Votes,no need,your election has been rigged since last year. Pray that God gives you money,so that you will be feeding fine.

1 Like

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by tesppidd: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
progress69:

Smh.

So because we are searching for the sch girls, all other things should stand still.
I b/w is this also a scam like Chibok girls
The way u kids think in the reverse is making NL boring.
All for likes u cant sell fir 1naira....u just want to post poo on every topic. What has the missing girls got to do this? Or how does Dino's trial disturb the search for missing girls?
I think we should all stop eating, stop working, stop fuccking and search for the missing girls.

That's exactly what that imbecille is trying to say!

2 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by MonPro: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
People like Liar mohammed must be arrested and arraigned on the charge of misinformation.
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by wakeupafricanyo: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
This government of kill the opposition
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by principalgee: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
... But I was thinking pè "Bail is free" lipsrsealed
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is how they will go back and forth, until they have something else to distract us with undecided
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by ArchiPelago1: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

Even Saraki the sitting Senate President was charged to 2 diff courts.. Senators are not immune to prosecution, only the President, VP, Governors and their deputies are granted immunity.. Ministers and other highly ranked government officials don't also have immunity but can be shielded from prosecution by their principal (Mr President)

2 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by alen4smith(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

senators dont have immunity!

2 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by KingMicky3286: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
So Northern Nigeria have a separate law..... Nigeria don finish oooooooo cha,,,,,,,

The offences were said to be punishable under sections 140 and 393 of the Peal Code Law, Cap. 89, Laws of Northern Nigeria, 1963.
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Jodaoduagain(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lie Muhammad would have been sentenced to death then for his NATION LIE.
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by CorleonOfSicily: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Unpopular government trying to be seen through a popular icon. Dino Melaye all the way.
Victora ascerta!
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Slurity(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

You have the right to sue them too. Go ahead and stop disturbing us here.

2 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by RexTramadol1: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
weezii:

There's no immunity for a sInator, even Senator Saraki as the Pres of d senate was and will be docked, if needs be.

2 Likes

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by vjohnson: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dinoooooooo

Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by stillseth: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
utenwuson:
federal want to shut the only voice we the masses have against them

which masses?? maybe i am not inclusive in the masses sha.. cos this very and overly corrupt and wife beater is not my own voice oo.. person wey build gotter wey lie say na bridge.....
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Oheji1: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Somebody help me o HOW ABOUT LAI MOHAMMED?
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by Oheji1: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Somebody help me o HOW ABOUT LAI MOHAMMED?
grin
Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by utenwuson: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
stillseth:

which masses?? maybe i am not inclusive in the masses sha.. cos this very and overly corrupt and wife beater is not my own voice oo.. person wey build gotter wey lie say na bridge.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / AGN Hails Tinubu As Zack Orji Travels For Post-surgery Evaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.