Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process (7449 Views)

Kingdom Property Ask Us About Anything Property / Property And Conveyancing Law (PCL), Cap 100 Laws Of Western Region Of Nigeria / Buy Ipaja Boystown Property And Get (500pieces Of Blocks, 50bags Of Cements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Biztech05(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Land for sale
At Ikorodu by jimi benson Road oreyo
Develop area!

A plot of land
Size : 60x 120
Paper ; Family ‪receipt
Price; 4.5m
Note land value 6 to 8m

WhatsApp or call :; +2348062664416
Email:;Biztech05@yahoo.com
Land for sale
At Ikorodu by jimi benson Road oreyo
Develop area!

A plot of land
Size : 60x 120
Paper ; Family ‪receipt
Price; 4.5m
Note land value 6 to 8m

WhatsApp or call :; +2348062664416
Email:;Biztech05@yahoo.com
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by engrtobsang: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2021
#TriviaTuesday, #TryItTuesday General security tips for property owners:

- Always close and lock doors and windows
- Don't keep valuables close to the window
- Get to know your neighbors and surroundings, so you know when a stranger or unfamiliar person is around.
- install a wide angle CCTV on your properties.
- install tracking device on your valuables.
- install safe smart locks on your properties and keep extra keys to your properties in a safe place.

Call Limed Tech for installation,
Call Limed Tech for sales,
Call Limed Tech for repairs.
Let us know how we can serve you better...

LIMED TECH®️�� CCTV Installation || House wiring || Electric Fencing || Intercom || Electronic door lock || Solar-Inverter Installation || Project Contractors & Sub Contractor || Repair, Service & Maintenance.

Let us know how we can serve you.

� Iwo road Ibadan Egbeda Local government 200223 Ibadan.

☎️ 08063988765, 09031383656

� info@limedtech.com.ng
www.limedtech.com.ng
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Adigun7(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
We sell and install quality stone coated and aluminum roofing sheets with accessories. We provide a one stop shop for all your roofing needs.

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by a3concept(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2021
Hello boss thanks for connecting ��

We are a registered firm in Lagos and we offer this services below ����

1. Architectural Drawing.
2. Structural Drawing.
3. Mechanical Drawing.
4. Electrical Drawing.
5. Specification Drawing.
6. Interior
7. Project Animation
8. BOQ.
9. Construction

Contact us on: 08103593514(WhatsApp) or 09014474932
Email: a3conceptdesign@gmail.com

Thank you

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by BrickDevo: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cool thread
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Willixo: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Fortun3(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Are you feeling down or under pressure? Are you looking for an effective way to decompress after a stressful day at work? Owning a pool can drastically improve your mood!

Spending your time relaxing in the pool can help reduce your stress and anxiety. Floating in a pool is a comforting, almost womb-like experience that is similar to yoga. Your anxiety will disappear in no time! Also, when you exercise in the pool, you are stimulating your body causing it to release endorphins from your brain!

Contact us @ 08107493161 for the construction and installation of your swimming pool and fountains. We are ready to give you the best designs and pool work at an affordable budget.

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by a3concept(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can as well consider giving us your next project architectural design for us to Handle, we are � reliable and we deliver on time

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by swaggs42(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Let De_realtyplace ventures handle your real estate related services.

Registerd company, trusted and reliable.
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Walins: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
How much will it cost to build something like this

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by christ007(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Do you have an open space around your house and you have been scouting out ideas to decorate the exterior? Do you have a courtyard that is a difficult terrain? Do you care about your surrounding landscape, driveway, or your walkway?

Imagine a well polished stamped floor, with unique designs, patterns and colors that ties in with your existing building, it can make your home all more aesthetically appealing, leaving a lasting impression.

There are several surfacing options for your surrounding floor. However, stamped concrete flooring has advantages over other floors and can provide the look and quality you need..

Stamped concrete floor has a long lifetime without high maintenance costs, resistance for all weather conditions, frost and sunlight, oils and acids.

Our services are affordable, Reliable, durable and authentic. Remember, our goal is to beautify and only quality materials and qualified staffs are permitted�..

Visit us today! �

Office address: No 7 Mufutau Ope Ifa street oke odo opposite ile epo market Lagos city

Office address: suite F6 Elizabeth nmonye shopping complex opposite uselu market Benin city

Our products and services also includes:

~silk plastering designs
~3d wallpanel sales and installation
~wallpaper sales and installation
~wall mural sales and installation
~window blinds sales and installation
~pop ceilings and TV consoles
~wainscott wall designs
~wall screeding
~window blinds/ curtains
~synthetic grass
~professional painting
~stamped/increte floor
~interior/exterior beautiful
~project development/management

want to reach us?

https:///message/CTQDKY33HN3PN1

https://m.facebook.com/#!/chrismulticrete/?ref=bookmarks

Your call is very important to us

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
christ007:
Do you have an open space around your house and you have been scouting out ideas to decorate the exterior? Do you have a courtyard that is a difficult terrain? Do you care about your surrounding landscape, driveway, or your walkway?

Imagine a well polished stamped floor, with unique designs, patterns and colors that ties in with your existing building, it can make your home all more aesthetically appealing, leaving a lasting impression.

There are several surfacing options for your surrounding floor. However, stamped concrete flooring has advantages over other floors and can provide the look and quality you need..

Stamped concrete floor has a long lifetime without high maintenance costs, resistance for all weather conditions, frost and sunlight, oils and acids.

Our services are affordable, Reliable, durable and authentic. Remember, our goal is to beautify and only quality materials and qualified staffs are permitted�..

Visit us today! �

Office address: No 7 Mufutau Ope Ifa street oke odo opposite ile epo market Lagos city

Office address: suite F6 Elizabeth nmonye shopping complex opposite uselu market Benin city

~silk plastering designs
~wainscott wall designs
~wall screeding
~window blinds/ curtains
~synthetic grass
~professional painting
~stamped/increte floor

want to reach us?

https:///message/CTQDKY33HN3PN1

I need wallpaper installation services at my office please.
Kindly send me a WhatsApp number. Your link isnt opening. Thanks
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by BrickDevo: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Walins:
How much will it cost to build something like this
Location?
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by christ007(m): 2:38am On Apr 26, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

I need wallpaper installation services at my office please.
Kindly send me a WhatsApp number. Your link isnt opening. Thanks
ok sir 08134410562
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by christ007(m): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2022

Visit us today! �

~silk plastering designs
~wainscott wall designs
~wall screeding
~window blinds/ curtains
~synthetic grass
~professional painting
~stamped/increte floor

want to reach us?

https:///message/NVCNHT2YLMOYL1

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Rawnation: 1:29pm On May 01, 2022
Please house,

How many hard wood will be needed for house roofing of 20.5m by 11.2m bungalow.

And how many square meter of Stone Gerrard will be used for roofing it.

Thank you
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Steelarmy01: 11:32am On May 05, 2022
Call us to give a quote for your special or standard aluminium profile windows, doors, curtain walls, shower cubes etc... 08060622227.thanks

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Biztech05(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
The last day of the week is the day that you should throw all your troubles away. May delight be the only feeling that stays in your home. Have a beautiful Sunday.

Biztech consult
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Meenaoa: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
New Listing!!!

3 Mini flat and a single self contain on a full plot of land located at oke-lantoro, idi-aba, in the urban area of Abeokuta.

Features * Well-laid Topography * Motorable * Developed area * Nice Neighborhood * Drainage System * Electricity Supply *

Price: 15m(slightly negotiable)

Secured Documents
# Registered Survey
# Deed of Sale
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by EbunFromKole: 3:20pm On May 24, 2023
Construction in Nigeria has its challenges. Take the story of Adebayo Hassan, for example.

He had a dream of building his own home, saved money for years, and finally had enough to make his dream a reality. Excited to begin the project, he quickly hired a team of builders.
However, things didn't go as smoothly as he had hoped. The builders he had hired were inexperienced and often made mistakes, causing delays and additional expenses. Adebayo also realized that he needed to pay more attention to the number of materials and labour needed for the project, leading to a shortage of resources.
Despite these setbacks, Adebayo refused to give up on his dream. He decided to take matters into his own hands and became more involved in construction. He researched and learned about the best building practices, project planning, and management. He also hired a more experienced and qualified team of builders.
With his newfound knowledge and a better team of builders, Adebayo overcame all the challenges. He managed the project more efficiently and effectively, ensuring there were no more delays or mistakes. His dream home was finally taking shape, and it was even better than he had imagined!

As Adebayo stood in front of his completed home, he felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. He knew that it was his hard work and determination that had made his dream a reality.
His friends noticed how great his new building was and asked him for advice on building their dream homes.
Adebayo was happy to share his experience and knowledge with others. He became the go-to man for construction advice, sharing how to sort for high-quality materials and the fastest/most efficient ways to get projects done in the country.
Adebayo's journey was not easy, but it taught him the importance of planning, management, and perseverance.

Will you like to know some of these tips and read more stories like this?
Join the Kole tribe to gain access to exclusive construction content, expert advice, and a supportive network of like-minded individuals in construction. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting, the Kole community has everything you need to thrive and stay updated.

Click this link to join now! https:///thekoletribe
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by RayUdoh: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
To resolve your company issues as stated by CAC as attached below the listed services. Call or whatsapp 08035810050.
Assisting all potential company promoters with their relevant corporate demands.
Assist clients in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)/ Limited Partnership (LP)
4. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
5. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
6. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
7. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
8. Annual filing tax.
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Receivership, Company Voluntary Administration (CVA), Corporate Administration.
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Our services at affordable consideration.

Contact: Call or whatsapp 08035810050 or mail us at rayudoh82@gmail.com.

Some services concluded this past week... Annual filing and Registrations..., the help that counts.

1 Share

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Imindmywords(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Surveyors in the house, please how many 400sqm can I get from 1 hectare of flat land?
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by christ007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
RayUdoh:
To resolve your company issues as stated by CAC as attached below the listed services. Call or whatsapp 08035810050.
Assisting all potential company promoters with their relevant corporate demands.
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
8. Annual filing tax.
10. Receivership, Company Voluntary Administration (CVA), Corporate Administration.
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some services concluded this past week... Annual filing and Registrations..., the help that counts.

I just check my this morning and I saw inactive which I paid the guy money to do it for me so I don’t know why is till inactive
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by christ007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
RayUdoh:
8. Annual filing tax.

I just check my this morning and I saw inactive which I paid the guy money to do it for me so I don’t know why is till inactive . What can I do
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by RayUdoh: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
christ007:

I just check my this morning and I saw inactive which I paid the guy money to do it for me so I don’t know why is till inactive . What can I do

We can resolve it if you're interested in 4 to 5 working days. Look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Mickeyfinn(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Building for sale along Gana road in sapale Delta state... It include a upstairs with 4 2 bedroom flats a bungalow with 3 two bedroom flats and an un completed building at the back. Property is on sale for 90million naira negotiable.... Below is a YouTube video and vivid description of the property....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otncuno0Uqc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah / 8 Bedroom Duplex Construction - Lakowe Golf � / *edge Villa Estate, Behind Amen Estate, Eleko. Off Lekki Expressway. @#3.040m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.