Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her (18723 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) / Lawyer Accuses Taxify Driver Of Masturbating In Front Of Female Passenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by sobastical: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
All this karashikas trying to ruin someone's business

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by bejeria101(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
grayht:
Eleyi gidi gan!! See mili ala shocked shocked shocked

Lalasticlacla, leave “my book of bible stories and cum fast” cheesy
This one is strong!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Dskillz52(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
she is also in the entertainment world so she is seriously looking for fame... God go punish all these girls wey dey try tarnish the image of these hardworking drivers all in the name of fame... Its so easy. If you want blow. do a good song, promote and and believe in God. simple!

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmm
another Duck Ass Fapson grin
Taxify's main competitor & rival is a prime suspect...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by slightlyMad(f): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Some babes no dey reason sha, so you blame everybody except your cheap ass wey no get money for hand

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Freeman59: 1:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Taxify, Uber, una no de tire??
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2018
This hoe wants to cheat this innocent hardworking man of his wages. God is the height of wickedness. And she then turns around to allege kidnap.
Someone drove you to your gate and let you go into your house despite not physically paying him or seeing evidence if the transfer and she is trying to frame the poor guy up?

When did being honest, hardworking and considerate (he let her go despite not seeing evidence of payment) become an offense in this country?

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by EweduAfonja(f): 2:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Just sue her fat Ass... Simple

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by bily(m): 3:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Drivers on Uber and taxify should stop accepting transfers. There's no option for transfer on the platforms, it's either card or cash.

And I think it's time they do away with the cash option and stick to only cards.

It's cases like this that makes Uber better than taxify. Uber will simply refund you if rider does not pay, but with taxify, you're on your own

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by ifymadu: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Maxvasia(m): 3:53am On Mar 02, 2018
How did both this poo of a post and dickhead of a girl make FP again

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by tnktosin(m): 4:12am On Mar 02, 2018
I am not understanding this girl. Earlier this year she supported that taxify driver. And someone grabbed this from her page grin

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by ohem007(m): 4:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Who is this one again tori olohun...
Oya aunty it has do...
We have seen you oya come and be going....
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by ohem007(m): 4:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Who would want to kidnap you and still let you and your neighbour know....
Kidnap koor mannap ni
Mtchewww....
Even if you wan kidnap pesin...na coded runz you go use

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by ohem007(m): 4:24am On Mar 02, 2018
tnktosin:
I am not understanding this girl. Earlier this year she supported that taxify driver. And someone grabbed this from her page grin

she is sick joor....

Just looking for publicity..

Baba God no let this kind publicity come my way....

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by ohem007(m): 4:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Owkieeeeeeee na now i understand......

It seems she knows teddy of the so called #BBN and she want us to know that too....

Check her facebook timeline

chai...

Aunty wan trend byforce
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02am On Mar 02, 2018
there are only 2 options on Taxify,
cash or card.

riders are really taking advantage of drivers by sending fake transfers.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Kobicove(m): 5:03am On Mar 02, 2018
Why didn't you pay him cash for his fare?

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by ibietela2(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2018
At least she didn't include RAPE

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by kenodrill: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Madam shut the Bleep! How can you accuse someone of an attempted rape with no concrete facts n evidence to ascertain your claims??Anyways.... That boobs really caught my fancy and attention.
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by fm7070: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2018
The lady has a very shallow brain and dubious intention. The matter hasn't gotten to the level of reporting the guy. The guy might have checked with his ATM. Time is money, delay is dangerous

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by orlayemmy15(m): 5:47am On Mar 02, 2018
stefanweeks:
The other matter still dey court

and here

Is another one

dont mind dem... dey wan trend by all means, and its not their fault because if someone has ever been jailed for false accusation dem go wise up.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Transfers do not always go through. There is no way of knowing if she actually did a transfer. Once the guy left her, that would have been the end of his money. He may not even have been able to find his way back.

If I'm owing an artisan or delaying his payment or ignoring his calls, he can always come to my house to wait for me. That is effectively what this man has done

All these girls are doing is ensuring no one will carry young ladies on uber or taxify.too much drama.

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by sirusX(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Larasisi:
Why call him an idiot?
He might really be confounded why he had not gotten alert after you claimed to have paid and to show he had no ulterior motive he waited patiently denying himself of sleep.
Please learn to be decorum.
I wonder why this thought never came to her mind?

Why did she assume he waited, when he might have been on his way home and returned after a long time of waiting for alert

As humans we’re called to show empathy in dealing with others
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2018
cry cry cry

I hate Nigerians,this is unfair

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by iguita: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2018
Why road safety no dey this your pix? Abi them ko need safety lessons? cry
buffalowings4:
Enemies of progress
Dem want to run down every online business.

Like they did to Konga

Sister, you've failed.

He even try
If na me na your room I go enter o grin
That your big breasts needs massaging grin
If I no see my money na war o
Ijakadi lori bed lipsrsealed

Abi you never hear say them dey reverse transfer cheesy
So I no get work
I go come dey find you upamdan for payment
He good like that he stayed till 4am
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by alezzy13: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chei see comments. I don laff tire
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Iceberg3: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2018
newsynews:
All these attention seeking ladies sef

lalasticlala

Well,you could be right,she is seeking for attention but that seems to be the late Fora Ifudu's sister
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2018
KOPT55:
A kidnapped person does not have the luxury of being called out from their compound.

What evil did an honest working man who wanted to ensure he had received pay for his labour commit?

Should he have offered to press your breast and forgo the money?

He didn’t kidnap her while he had her in his car.

Probably dropped her off by 3:45 PM.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by phlopholly: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Nawa o, all these ladies will be famzing kidnap and ritual. That was how I dropped a lady off in January, she said she had no cash and would do a transfer, I obliged. Till today, I never see alert. Just do a card payment if you don't have cash, or just branch the ATM and cash cash.
Now that she has destroyed this guy and his job now, what's her gain.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by missunknown: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2018
She just wants cheap popularity because i won't even call it fame sef, her mumu is over ripe. Someone that was standing with taxify during the last false saga. Madonna girl plus upcoming artiste, this one go worse pass Ceecee sef already accusing someone when she is owing, na them way. I'm beginning to fear all this endowed girls, their wahala dey shock me, it is as if the more endowed a lady is her brain shrinks. Mxm

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by nex(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Upcoming actress don use Taxify popular, now upcoming singer sef wan use Taxify popular. When we warned Taxify the last time, not to join in persecuting their drivers, but to ensure the matter is properly investigated, they thought we were being naive. Very soon, na upcoming road sweeper go accuse Taxify driver of kidnap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Seen Fighting With Bus Driver Over Money In Lagos / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Nigerian Arrested For Punching Thai Cop In Bangkok (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.