Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her (18732 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) / Lawyer Accuses Taxify Driver Of Masturbating In Front Of Female Passenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by LifestyleTonite: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Below is a post from a lady who claims she almost got kidnapped by a Taxify Driver. The lady, Sandra Sabriel Ifudu, said after dropping her at the front of her house, he waited till around 4am in the morning cos the money she transfered to him as payment for the trip didn’t reflect in his bank account. She said he must have had intentions to kidnap her for him to have waited that long.

Her post:

”Is Taxify no longer safe for women to use? This idiot of a driver by name Izedomni dropped me off in my house last night,waited outside my gate till 4am in the morning,then came into my compound to kidnap me. According to him,the money I transferred to him ‘has not entered’,therefore I should follow him to d ATM by 4am! to confirm. If his intentions were pure,why didn’t he wait till day break? Why ask me to follow him out at that time? If this is not an attempt to kidnap,I don’t know what it is. The only person I blame in all these,is my neighbour that opened the gate for a total stranger at 4am!”

Just few weeks ago, actress Dorcas Fapson had taken to social media to announce that she was almost raped by one of the drivers of the company. She said the pepper spray she had in her bag was what saved her as she sprayed its content into his eyes. Her narration plus a video released by her didn’t seem convincing enough as social media users claimed she was just seeking attention.

https://www.wotzup.ng/lady-taxify-driver-kidnap/

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by stefanweeks: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
The other matter still dey court

and here

Is another one

9 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Aunty since you only blame your neighbour, why are you now reporting the Taxify driver? smiley

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by femolacqua(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
The way this ladies are calling that which did not happen to them on themselves by accusing the taxify drivers, they have so turn these dude to something else thus spoiling the rep of the organization. The day such a thing happen for real they should not just disturb us, because they have exhausted there saving grace. Enough is enough. E.O.D

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by newsynews: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
All these attention seeking ladies sef

lalasticlala

54 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by hedonistic: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
The girl na my spec o. Fine face and big breasts. But as a lying slut she'll be my spec for one night only

116 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Ayodejioak(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Another way to fame

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
All this ladies staying out late sef, how wont you have cash at that hour , what if there is an emergency, so she expects the man to wait till day break to collect his money cos he doesnt have other things to do, some ladies sef undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan!! See mili ala shocked shocked shocked

Lalasticlacla, leave “my book of bible stories and cum fast” cheesy
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by ojmaroni247(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
All these ashawo wey dey Waka up and down for Lagos dey cum disturb our peace for here. Na wah

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by martialkin(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Omo see big bress dey seek attention

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by AntiWailer: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kidnap u ?

After he did not see ur transfer ?

Dumb 1diot

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Auntie, when did Nairaland become SCID or Police station?

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
hedonistic:
The girl na my spec o. Fine face and big breasts. But as a lying slut she'll be my spec for one night only

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by buffalowings4: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Enemies of progress
Dem want to run down every online business.

Like they did to Konga

Sister, you've failed.

He even try
If na me na your room I go enter o grin
That your big breasts needs massaging grin
If I no see my money na war o
Ijakadi lori bed lipsrsealed

Abi you never hear say them dey reverse transfer cheesy
So I no get work
I go come dey find you upamdan for payment
He good like that he stayed till 4am

16 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by hush15: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dont mind these girls. If you know you dont have cash, why not enter bus?

If it is yellow taxi, will you mention transfer

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
If not that the lady is beautiful, I would've said thunder fir.....

Well... grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
A kidnapped person does not have the luxury of being called out from their compound.

What evil did an honest working man who wanted to ensure he had received pay for his labour commit?

Should he have offered to press your breast and forgo the money?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by sabiboy2(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a post from a lady who claims she almost got kidnapped by a Taxify Driver. The lady, Sandra Sabriel Ifudu, said after dropping her at the front of her house, he waited till around 4am in the morning cos the money she transfered to him as payment for the trip didn’t reflect in his bank account. She said he must have had intentions to kidnap her for him to have waited that long.

Her post:

Just few weeks ago, actress Dorcas Fapson had taken to social media to announce that she was almost raped by one of the drivers of the company. She said the pepper spray she had in her bag was what saved her as she sprayed its content into his eyes. Her narration plus a video released by her didn’t seem convincing enough as social media users claimed she was just seeking attention.

https://www.wotzup.ng/lady-taxify-driver-kidnap/

ladies! should pls stop accusing those taxi drivers! for crying out loud cos they are somebody's husband.

19 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Dekatron(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
some people deserve to be b1tch slapped angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Millz404(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
This mumu want make we start to analyze her own matter because we no get work... Ur fada

9 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by fisfat(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Clueless woman.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Larasisi(f): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why call him an idiot?
He might really be confounded why he had not gotten alert after you claimed to have paid and to show he had no ulterior motive he waited patiently denying himself of sleep.
Please learn to be decorum.

43 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Smily202(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Z
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by chloride6: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by jeeqaa7(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
This has uber written all over it

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by debolayinka(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chai..... Men don suffer!
All these ladies that will sha be finding ways to shade men. If it's not rape, it's kidnap.

For her mind now she be big girl. Taxify no dey collect cash?

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by veeceesynergy: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
.....he dropped @ ur house and waited till 4am, @ wat time did he drop u, hw sure was he dat ur transfer went thru, wat kind of mobile transfer did u do dat didn't reflect for hours by dat time of d less wen dia is less network traffic.
Y didn't u tell us d end of d story.
Sister Slay Queen, u jst wanted to scam d young man and he refused to be scammed.
If man f**k u finish tell u say make u dey go say him don transfer money to ur acct, u dey free go? ??

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by maxiuc(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by affable4(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol. The babe want to use style and resurrect a music career that is dead on arrival. Of all people to combo daddy showkey. Of all persons to sacrifice, poor driver hustling for fam.
Ara dajie gi olu there!!!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Sabriel Ifudu Accuses Taxify Driver Of Trying To Kidnap Her by Donald3d(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
jeeqaa7:
This has uber written all over it
I wanted to say the same thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Punching Thai Cop In Bangkok (Photo) / Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.