Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi (31037 Views)

PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down / Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Nyesom Wike's Atikulated And Wikerised Shirt As He Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by stephenduru: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Former Super Eagles skipper Kanu Nwankwo was pictured rocking Senator Ike Ekweremadu's customized shirt as he stepped out with him in Enugu for a sports competition. Kanu's team took to social media to thank Senator Ekweremadu and wrote....

'Thanks to The Deputy Senate president Ike Ekweremadu For Putting Up this Great Sport Competition In Enugu State and also thanks to the Executive Governor Of Enugu State Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi For Been Present to Support the Kids and my humble self For been part of this successful sport program It was a nice time with this great men as they empower the youth'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/kanu-nwankwo-rocks-senator-ekweremadu.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by JON01: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Humble truly cool... 2nd pics---Why is that guy looking like that na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
This senator is one of the finest of all senators we have in this country, thanks for supporting and assisting Saraki in managing the senate house.

Come 2019 when we take back power from that cow, you will be rewarded for your steadfastness

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by NwaAmaikpe: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Who will teach KANU how to dress?
Even the dullàrd Buhari has a better dress sense than Papilo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by Lipscomb(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
undecided I said it kid is everywhere on nairanland finest senator not even deliver senator but finest
CROWNWEALTH019:
This senator is one of the finest of all senators we have in this country, thanks for supporting and assisting Saraki in managing the senate house.

Come 2019 when we take back power from that cow, you will be rewarded for your steadfastness
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by obaataaokpaewu: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided I said it kid is everywhere on nairanland finest senator not even deliver senator but finest
What is "deliver senator"?
Hope you know that by finest, he didn't mean "most handsome"? angry

10 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by RexTramadol1: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
I dey see danger.....wahala dey
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by nototribalist: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ok

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by Arewa12: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
papilo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by livebynite: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Has kanu reduced the price of garri in the market? angry
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
R
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by godwon01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
It is high time Kanu start to dress maturely. His hair style need to wear gentle man look not like that of a woman. He has done so much for nigeria and supposed to be a role model.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nigeria self

Everything inside so rubbish and corrupt

How on earth do this camera man carry this kind camera to such a place.

I spit on Nigeria until it changes for good

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by Lagbaja01(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
See the camera stand sef angry grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by sobastical: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Can't wait for when the bros go cut off his braided hair
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi by shekauvsbuhari: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
what is DELIVER SENATOR? Was it Night school you attended?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second River Niger Bridge And A Sea Port At Onitsha: Shall We Celebrate? / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo / Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.