Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kidnappers Abduct Voa Reporter’s Wife, Child, Kill Frsc Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct Voa Reporter’s Wife, Child, Kill Frsc Officer (330 Views)

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct Voa Reporter’s Wife, Child, Kill Frsc Officer by Newsbreakers: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Suspected kidnappers on Wednesday abducted the wife and child of a reporter with the Voice of America (VOA) in Kaduna.

The abductors also killed a staff of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), who rushed out to help the victims.

The reporter, Malam Nasir Birnin-Yero, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the abductors, about 30 in number, attacked his residence in Birnin Yero, near Kaduna at about 1:30 am.

Read More;
https://newsbreakers.ng/kidnappers-abduct-voa-reporters-wife-child-kill-frsc-officer/
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Voa Reporter’s Wife, Child, Kill Frsc Officer by Jabioro: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
The security lapses in this country is in essences....numbering about 30 invaded his house,that is a full load of coastal bus.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Feared Killed, Many Injured By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Communities / Benue Killings: 26 More Corpses Recovered In The State / Thief In Tanzania Surrenders To Police After Stolen Bag Sticks To His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.