Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption (326 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption by Limitednow: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has said that contrary to speculations in some quarters that corruption has grown to its worst in the country, his administration is winning the war against the dishonest or fraudulent conduct typically involving bribery.

Buhari stated this on Thursday (1/03/2018) at a meeting with a Qatari business delegation led by the former Emir, Sheikh Hamad Al-Thani, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the president said while the war against anti-graft was on his administration was being guided by the rule of law.

He described the Federal Government’s economic agenda as one designed to move the country from over-reliance on crude oil and food importation.

The president said the policy has, in the past two years turned Nigeria into one of the most attractive investment destinations in Africa.

“My administration’s economic agenda has always been to move away from over-reliance on crude oil and food importation.

“Nigeria is a blessed country. We have fertile land. We have a young and energetic population and we have a very strong legal and regulatory system that protects capital and investments, both local and foreign.

“As you are aware, Nigeria just exited its worst recession in more than two decades. We have more than doubled our foreign reserves.

“We are winning the war against corruption. We are developing our infrastructure and we are enforcing the rule of law.

“As a result of this, we are seeing significant growth in the non-oil sector which is creating thousands of jobs across the country,” he said.

https://www.headlineng.com/buhari-administration-winning-war-corruption/

lalasticlala
Re: Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption by Limitednow: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hey shut up!

You are winning the war on corruption by chasing opposition parties baa?

Oga you don't have to praise yourself if you are truly sincere with the corruption war.

You have failed in it by not prosecuting those accused of corruption in your government and party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption by dangermouse(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Corruption war fought and won only in your imaginations and on the pages of the newspapers, televisions and radio stations but cannot be proven in law courts.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption by 4reala(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
For dream abi?
Re: Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Is he completely mad or mad completely ??
Re: Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption by ManirBK: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
True talk

Re: Buhari: My Administration Winning The War Against Corruption by abimbolayekeen: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
You're a loser , your act is selective .

(1) (Reply)

#mumisbaecontest - Mother's Day Contest / No More Jumbo Pay For Former Governors In Nigeria! Dr Olufon. / Visit Of Buhari To Plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.