Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (62151 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by dstar01(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2018
SmartMugu:
Don't be surprised if FRZ makes it to heaven and some of these so-called pastors end up in hell.

I would be surprised if he makes it to heaven (though I'm not in a better position to judge) because I know for sure heaven is against WOMAN BEATERS, FORNICATORS etc
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:
You do not understand branding then.

That signboard is targeted at non christians or non committed christians.

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

Say no more sir!, u've said it all!!.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:
This guy is always criticizing and insulting pastors over everything, yet he abused and drove out his wife and children and is living with another man's wife. These are only a few of the many unchristlike things about him so I wonder where he gets his moral justification from.

and all the pastors he criticizes are above sin abi
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by mykalls(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2018
On first look, i thought it was an MTN advert

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Sikiratu: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:
This guy is always criticizing and insulting pastors over everything, yet he abused and drove out his wife and children and is living with another man's wife. These are only a few of the many unchristlike things about him so I wonder where he gets his moral justification from.

He does not claim to b a Christian, so u can pardon his un Christ like attitude. But how do u qualify the un christ like attitude of professed man of God??

Could he b a thorn in d flesh for d Church??
If he is, then d Church should stop focusing on d thorn, and start focusing on God...... Coz t was on that singular reason that God gave Paul a thorn in the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by treasure2: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2018
I am not a fan of DF, but on this, he is spot on. The gospel of the Kingdom is not Marketing 101. It is strictly JESUS CHRIST, the cross and the ressurection power. Anything outside this is self-help. Jesus said when we lift him up, he will draw men to himself. How many Professional Marketing course did Peter went when over 3000 souls gave their life in just one day. May the Lord help His church.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by toggy: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Nigerians are seriously gullible. unch of idiots. many of you will continue to advocate for all these people until you actually miss heaven. You should know your God and the God you serve.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Danialuone: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2018
This guy is making a very valid point here....get the message well.The guy brain sharp oooooooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Sikiratu: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

U may be right, not everyone has an understanding of branding and marketing.
I'm very sure neither did Jesus nor his disciples have an understanding of branding and marketing either, well based on scripture, Jesus was never branded, his disciples/apostles never dazzled d people. And religious words were not used either. Rather d Spirit brought conviction and repentance

So if a Pastor is using a method Foreign to Jesus whom he preaches
Foreign to Jesus disciples and foreign to the Bible, what should we do??
Keep quiet??
Applaud?? or
Correct??

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by kanayo76: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Accept he truly repents, he will have his place in hell fire.
SmartMugu:
Don't be surprised if FRZ makes it to heaven and some of these so-called pastors end up in hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2018
TWoods:

When did Jesus become about branding? When something no longer has the power to convict, the power to heal, the power to raise the dead, essentially the power of the Holy Ghost, it resorts to gimmicks like branding. Shame.

As from this day on, may Light never depart from your household. May God bless you abundantly.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2018
kanayo76:
Accept he truly repents, he will have his place in hell fire.

Repent from what? Repent from preaching the Good News? Did you check Freeze's message at all? Tell me what exactly is wrong with what he wrote up there
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2018
obentenyson:
as much as I dislike daddy G.O freeze, the idiot is actually right on this one... Na churches like this dey give christianity bad name and make dead brain people like daddy freeze criticize and generalize the Whole issue... As if there are no good churches out there...

Mention just one of the good churches? Just one?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Sikiratu:

I'm very sure neither did Jesus nor his disciples have an understanding of branding and marketing either, well based on scripture, Jesus was never branded, his disciples/apostles never dazzled d people. And religious words were not used either. Rather d Spirit brought conviction and repentance

Foreign to Jesus disciples and foreign to the Bible, what should we do??
Keep quiet??
Applaud?? or
Correct??

I am just tired of these Christians. Their ears are nailed up and only Christ can save them from the wolves that call themselves pastors.

Even if the Early Christians had an excuse about the limitations of the truth in the hands of the apostles, what excuse do today's Christians have? The Bible can be purchased easily today and many of them even have Bibles and yet they fail to show themselves approved. It's just a pity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by toye440: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2018
nwaanambra1:

if after reading freeze's comment and you still went ahead and type this rubbish, then i can boldly say you have minus zero IQ hence the reason why you don't even know what IQ means. cheesy
I don't need IQ wen i hv d A & EQ and i bet, u and all ur sheeples don't know or hv them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2018
Freeze do me a favor...jus shut up!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by bayusch246(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
I wonder what would have you think/imagine that it's the bill/sign board that will get people interested in coming to church or to God [sup][/sup]. So you believe subtly deceiving people by replacing the Message with
more social/world friendly words will not turn them even more off when they arrive at your church and hear all the "christianese".

Go read your Bible and see if any worldly marketing strategy was used to preach the gospel. It is pure undiluted gospel with total trust and reliance on God to bring the converts. These are spiritual things not some carnal wordly thing that require worldly strategy/approach.

Going by your "marketing 101" theory and strategy, the pastor's name and picture have no business on the board�.

Yankee101:

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2018
kachi19:
Well, i think these days this freezer's I.Q is getting reduced. I wonder why!!

What did he say there that shows his IQ is low or reducing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Continue to criticize.You will soon be expired!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Atamo: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Topics on FRZ and Christianity be trending like NNPC job advert. Make I dey de read comments.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by baby8ace(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2018
For me I stand with him.if u love Christianity pls dis is d time to separate the thieves from the church of God.Jesus did same during his visit to d temple
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by vicardino(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
And this is your interpretation of the scripture quoted? Try again
StackNerd:

Like seriously! Marketing for Jesus right??

If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me John 12:32.
Jesus never gave us any wordly way of bringing men to him.

Please note: I am not criticizing HOTR .
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2018
JAZES:

Lol...so u go about asking MTN or other brands what is the message they are trying to pass across on a
billboard?
If what you are preaching is Christ and his church that he bought with his own precious blood, then it should be obvious to even a blind man. Please lest focus on the message Freeze is trying to pass across here cos he is on 100% right on this one.

Your point is clear but Freeze being 100% right on the statement made doesn't mean he is right in line with the advert.

For example, a keyword used 'learn' means what to you? What are they to learn? Is it about the Pastor, the church, or politics?

This is my point - Freeze should have asked to know more than criticizing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by vicardino(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
U are advising a fellow to do same thing you are doing which makes your understanding of the scripture imbalance, you have successfully been reading the Bible, endeavour to study the scripture instead of reading. Actually, the command is "Meditate therein day and night". Can show you where branding, worldly marketing strategy WERE used not to preach the Gospel but to catch and draw the hearts of men before preaching then took place in the Bible.
bayusch246:
I wonder what would have you think/imagine that it's the bill/sign board that will get people interested in coming to church or to God [sup][/sup]. So you believe subtly deceiving people by replacing the Message with
more social/world friendly words will not turn them even more off when they arrive at your church and hear all the "christianese".

Go read your Bible and see if any worldly marketing strategy was used to preach the gospel. It is pure undiluted gospel with total trust and reliance on God to bring the converts. These are spiritual things not some carnal wordly thing that require worldly strategy/approach.

Going by your "marketing 101" theory and strategy, the pastor's name and picture have no business on the board�.

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by vicardino(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bro, what drew the attention of the souls who got saved under peter's preaching? Attention firstly got drawn, I want you to go back and study this same scriptural verse you just quoted.
Ask yourself, what drew the attention of over 3000 souls to a spot? What brought them? What made them glued to that spot?. God bless
treasure2:
I am not a fan of DF, but on this, he is spot on. The gospel of the Kingdom is not Marketing 101. It is strictly JESUS CHRIST, the cross and the ressurection power. Anything outside this is self-help. Jesus said when we lift him up, he will draw men to himself. How many Professional Marketing course did Peter went when over 3000 souls gave their life in just one day. May the Lord help His church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by bjnice(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sikiratu:

Foreign to Jesus disciples and foreign to the
Bible, what should we do??
Keep quiet??
Applaud?? or
Correct??

mature respond. precise, concise and timely. God bless you. though i have chose not to throw aspersions on church which i belong to, but the veil of deceit covering so many church members of various church will taken away when this words of the lord is fulfilled " And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brothers, saying know the Lord. For all shall know me, from the least to the greatest" Heb 8:11

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by traeces(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sikiratu:

He does not claim to b a Christian, so u can pardon his un Christ like attitude. But how do u qualify the un christ like attitude of professed man of God??

Could he b a thorn in d flesh for d Church??
If he is, then d Church should stop focusing on d thorn, and start focusing on God...... Coz t was on that singular reason that God gave Paul a thorn in the flesh.

FRZ will beg to disagree with you if you hold that he does not claim to be a Christian because even in this his post, he states; "We are the #FreeNation in Christ, unlike many other ‘brands’ we are not ashamed to identify with Jesus! ~FRZ"
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by vicardino(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is what most people don't know. Different offices in the body of Christ, same Lord, same Spirit but different administrations. The billboard is just like churches having wristbands. You can decide to advertise and relate with and to people with the contents on your wristbands or preach with it, your decision. Wisdom is of course the principal thing
fabre4:

the bolded lies your answer. this is an advertisements not preaching understand the difference simple. if u think u know all why dont you start your own church and lets see how well you do

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
A man that fights men of God and the church is an anti-christ. Very soon Jesus will blind this unbeliever's eyes for fighting his body. Am not saying that men of God are perfect, in fact some of them do some things that want to make me question if they are real but, thank God i never did, common, refrain from judging and condemning MOG, God never made you a judge over them. In all the weaknesses, trials and failures of the church, the church still remain the church and body of Jesus Christ, and only him has the power to judge his church and he does not make anyone a judge over his servant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by vicardino(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Baba, this scripture you just quoted would have made more sense if you would release the full content of it from the beginning and justify it's importance to this discussion. I have a thing with quoting scripture out of context. God bless
bjnice:

mature respond. precise, concise and timely. God bless you. though i have chose not to throw aspersions on church which i belong to, but the veil of deceit covering so many church members of various church will taken away when this words of the lord is fulfilled " And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brothers, saying know the Lord. For all shall know me, from the least to the greatest" Heb 8:11
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:

FRZ will beg to disagree with you if you hold that he does not claim to be a Christian because even in this his post, he states; "We are the #FreeNation in Christ, unlike many other ‘brands’ we are not ashamed to identify with Jesus! ~FRZ"

It doesn't mean that he is a Christian. I love Jesus Christ and I am not ashamed to identify with Him and yet I hate being labeled a Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by edimolu(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

It doesn't mean that he is a Christian. I love Jesus Christ and I am not ashamed to identify with Him and yet I hate being labeled a Christian.
You can either choose both or none,yet not in between, would you embrace being rather labelled a muslim? From the name Christ was the word "christian" conjured!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.