Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) (62341 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by jaybenugo: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbK4CKIM6Hs

Daughter of the Most High seen nursing a wrap of igbo in Edo State, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch4qeAcrBwN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Damnn Niggar

Isoright

Boogyman

WTF MAN!

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mama the mama,lol
Abeg everything works according to God's will(as slaves will say) so make una free am.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Pandev(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Opintiwa: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Mama the mama,lol
Abeg everything works according to God's will(as slaves will say) so make una free am.

Munafukin

Shatap

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Munafukin

Shatap
How are you sir?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Robnectar(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
endsarrrs:
Damnn Niggar

Isoright

Boogyman

WTF MAN!

CcC slawomirrgrin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Zonefree(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Correct girl. More nozzle to her chimney.

The future is femail.

14 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by gaby(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Damn Niggar girlfriend communicating with "the most high".

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by ImoleNaija: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Caught kee them there.

White garment girls don't hide their wild attitudes. Most of them smoke, drink, do runz & jazz. I'm very sure she posted the video herself, not minding what the public would say. If you're lucky to find a responsible one as wife, thank God.

Funnily, the smoking does not stop the krikukriku spirit from using her to prophesy into members' lives.

63 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by rajiedreez: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
kiss

1 Like

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by floss(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmm.... which one is "daughter of the most high"...

So does that mean her dad is Fela ?

Blessed are the high in spirit for they shall see things

21 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by olisaEze(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Any spirit na spirit aibeg, she cannot coman kill hersef by hersef o’jaré! Abi can u say what they put in the incense they spread in some churches?? My sista kpoli and drop some prophesies make everywhere burst, joor! Eyoh!! grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Princebest(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Later she go enter trance angry

Ah, the people of this world sha.

27 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
if it is a skit nko or all those useless videos on youtube?
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
I see her being flogged mercilessly by the woli and I see the demons that possessed her being banished permanently out from her life.

This I have seen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Laggafin: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
SHe go Smoke herself straight to haven gates

5 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Nwodosis(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na weed be the anointing that will fall on her latter.

5 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by 4teenblaq: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Boggeyman's apprentice

10 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by OtunbaStixx23: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
a wife material indeed

1 Like

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Stanislause94: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Correct babe
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
And so?

Or they tell you igbo is strictly reserved for Muslims and traditional worshippers

7 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by BESTScientist1: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
We are all work in progress. I'm trusting God to deliver the teenagers and youth of Nigeria from various forms of vices

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by slivertongue: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Is this a movie?
Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by onomeabuja: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch4qeAcrBwN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She tried nah.....i go prefer this lady to all those slay mama's them when de use candle drive their sewage system undecided

7 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Daniel058(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
I no consider white garment people as church OO, grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nothing wey person no go see grin

1 Like

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by slawomir: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar

My kind of woman....

I think I need to let her know that she should be careful on the amount of weed she smoke

Because no matter the amount of weed she is gonna puff....she can never be the most high....only jah is the most high

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by pepetua(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
SHE SIMPLY WANT TO BE HIGH IN SPIRIT.

1 Like

Re: Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) by Pqqxxah7: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.