Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,624 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Make Money Through Binary Trading In Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Through Binary Trading In Nigeria. (976 Views)

Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria / Binary Trading Is A Scam / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Through Binary Trading In Nigeria. by Donfegzy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Binary trades is a financial option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all.They are also called all or nothing options,digital options(more common in Forex/interest rate market),and fixed return (FRO)(on the America Stock Exchange).Binary options are simple way price fluctuations in multiple global markets.
There are strategies to trade binary options and they re
1.The use of indicators:There re different type of indictors ,there are brokers indicators like moving average Rsi nd so no.while there re made indicators which finacial expert developed.These indicators tells you when to enter the market. It could be helpful.
2.By following pattern of trade:There re different pattern of trading which include hedging which can ls can also be used in forex . will Explain in my next article.We also have the martingale strategy and a few of others .These can also help in making you a professional traders. You can make a lot of money in the options market ranging from 5000$ to over a million dollars in a week yes i said that and you can also loose that amount in few minutes if you are not experienced in trading.There are lots of brokers but some are frauds knowing the right one is some thing you should look forward to,i could recommend a few.Binary options are very profitable and risky but you can lots of money when u know the right thing to do.Feel free to contact us to know more on fegsclothings@gmil.com,donnfegzy@yhooo.com.Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Through Binary Trading In Nigeria. by govaz(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Pls,I'm interested in binary option trading.
I want to learn how it works.
Send the details here, ovazule 1000@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Through Binary Trading In Nigeria. by Melvess(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Am interested too. ayowiseolaitan1@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Through Binary Trading In Nigeria. by Michaelnsd: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: How To Make Money Through Binary Trading In Nigeria. by waze63(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Donfegzy:
Binary trades is a financial option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all.They are also called all or nothing options,digital options(more common in Forex/interest rate market),and fixed return (FRO)(on the America Stock Exchange).Binary options are simple way price fluctuations in multiple global markets.
There are strategies to trade binary options and they re
1.The use of indicators:There re different type of indictors ,there are brokers indicators like moving average Rsi nd so no.while there re made indicators which finacial expert developed.These indicators tells you when to enter the market. It could be helpful.
2.By following pattern of trade:There re different pattern of trading which include hedging which can ls can also be used in forex . will Explain in my next article.We also have the martingale strategy and a few of others .These can also help in making you a professional traders. You can make a lot of money in the options market ranging from 5000$ to over a million dollars in a week yes i said that and you can also loose that amount in few minutes if you are not experienced in trading.There are lots of brokers but some are frauds knowing the right one is some thing you should look forward to,i could recommend a few.Binary options are very profitable and risky but you can lots of money when u know the right thing to do.Feel free to contact us to know more on fegsclothings@gmil.com,donnfegzy@yhooo.com.Thanks
What's the best strategy and the best votality index one can use to earn money on synthetic trading on binary without incurring much losses?
Pls I need ur help

(1) (Reply)

10 Business Investment You Should Look Out For In 2020 [video] / Earn Till Infinity As A Longrich Investor Without Referral / Pennywise Wealth Management Is A Scam!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.