Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Watch And Download Black Panther (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch And Download Black Panther (video) (11272 Views)

Download Black Adam 2022 In Bluray / Download Black widow here / Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Black Panther [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Black Panther (video) by olaintel(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Friends have been asking me for the link to wacth and download this Marvel Comics film, so i decide to share the link if you have no time to visit the cinima.
Black Panther is a 2018 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, it is the eighteenth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Ryan Coogler, who co-wrote the screenplay with Joe Robert Cole, and stars Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther, alongside Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Daniel Kaluuya, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, and Andy Serkis. In Black Panther, T'Challa returns home as king of Wakanda but finds his sovereignty challenged by a long-time adversary, in a conflict with global consequences.
CHECK THE FULL POST ON: http://www.olaintelblog.com/2018/03/watch-and-download-black-panther-video.html FOR THE STREAM LINK AND DOWNLOAD LINKS

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

My Dstv Now App As Stopped Working / Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie / Yemi My Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.