Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie (11301 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Hardballer(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2008
a picture is worth a thousand words i havnt even seen this dumb flick ,  don't know may be good but wtf is up with the name , thats messed up , these people need to stop fuckin embarassing us , damn, no originality or creativity, just sad real real sad , first heard of a film called the return or revenge or summ of beyonce i didn get mad but this is too much,

Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
Honestly, only the people that came up with this idea can give us an explanation for their decision to do what they did!!. Personally am not a bit impressed.
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
shocked shocked Is Nollyghan for real? They've done Sharon stone, beyounce the president's daughter, the return of beyounce (can't remember  others) and now it's Rihana sh*t! It goes a long way to show their lack of originality. I bet they'll jump to Indian stars when they run out of hollywood stars' names. . . and we'll have Aishwarya the beauty queen. Infact, i'm disappointed in Omotola, if the writer/producers can't come up with good titles/stories, what happened to rejecting a script?
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2008
candy:

[color=#990000]I bet they'll jump to Indian stars when they run out of hollywood stars' names. . . and we'll have Aishwarya the beauty queen. Infact,
am laughting my heart
out lmao grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
too funny cheesy
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
rokiatu:

am laughting my heart
out lmao grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
too funny cheesy

It's true now, considering the rate they are going grin grin grin
When that movie comes out, you'll remember I predicted it grin
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by BluMalam(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
One word, PATHETIC angry cry
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Scopium: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2008
[size=13pt]That is so embarrasing, in fact I don't know the adjective to use. It's like perfecting what PSquare does, COPYING[/size]
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by naijadiva2(f): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
i saw the dvd in this african store and i read the back and apparently the movie had nothing to do with beyounce and rihanna. i think it's about some talent show or something like that. (didn't read it word to word, just skim through it)
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by chiogo(f): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
The video is on the internet, onlinenigeria.com/video. My sis was watching it like a month ago. I tried 2 watch it with her but they pissed me off so bad I had 2 stop watching. Omotola played Rihanna, she didn't answer rihanna in d movie tho but the name began with the letter 'R' (I forgot what it was) and d ghana chick, nadia played beyonce, I think she answered Benice or sumn like that, really stupid. And she called jim iyke 'jay' like jay-z. I was like to my sister 'wtf? I am soo outt@ here' Nigerian movies are Bs, am sorry 2 say that.
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
i seriously agree wit u. most Nigerian films suck.there's no challenge in making films. the only type of films we are good at are usually romance, so sick of the titles. even from the advert and title u can tell what the film is all about. the only nigerian film i respect till now is that of richard mofe damijo was a pastor who slept with bimbo akintola cant remember the name. ayo adesanya starred there also.Ayo Adesanya is hot grin
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by Okijajuju1(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2008
The idea is to catch your attention.

I guess the producers thought the name would draw more attention hence selling more units. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Imagine Beyonce and Rihanna stumbling across this video, Cheii major falling of hand.
Re: Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie by folahann(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
See i hate Nigerian movies so much, i only see them when some around is watching

These things put me off the more

(1) (Reply)

Yemi My Lover / Fish Port Princess (AIT Telenovella) / Adventures of SOLO {Comedy Series}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.