Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested (14985 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Who Defiled A 4-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa Arrested By NSCDC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by ennyj01(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abi ooo
Just tired of some people
adeabimbola700:

is Even #500 around my area...... people are just wicked....
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by skales67(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
kabrud:

You got it, my mother gave me the details of the circumstances of my birth, please reveal more about me! The old prostitute that calls herself my mother is hiding more relevant information from me. You are allowed to narrate it here on Nairaland. I don't mind.Pls go on.

No way man! I am not going to allow you murder your mother by cutting her to pieces and putting her in a bag and dispose it just like your other cousin Tolani Ajayi did to his father. Try and settle your grouse with the woman amicably. I understand your pain.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by kabrud: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
skales67:

No way man! I am not going to allow you murder your mother by cutting her to pieces and putting her in a bag and dispose it just like your other cousin Tolani Ajayi did to his father. Try and settle your grouse with the woman amicably. I understand your pain.
Go on, I'm all ears cheesy grin
Very interesting how you actually changed it by yourself to suit your narrative. Thank God is not me that said it, you actually changed it and used a possessive pronoun "my" though under a different moniker. Good boy. Pls change this one by yourself to make it perfect. cheesy grin. Honestly, I wouldn't have known a Jack about you if not for this your story.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by Baronesschandus(f): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
marvin906:

am neither..
buh would be if you will be the girl of my dreams cheesy cheesy
dream dreamer dreamest
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by Cassie74: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Euouae:
Cant the police be allowing people to use rapist for money rituals.

Lmao grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by marvin906(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Baronesschandus:
dream dreamer dreamest

if am correct ..you have to dream before your dreams can come true. so don't mind if I dream grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by marvin906(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
skales67:

You won't understand. Girls in SW are too ugly and they smell like rotten fish. Those little underaged ones and animals like goats are preferred by their men. Ask Taiwo Oluwa...the guy caught raping a goat. He is probably related to kabrud.

between you and your statement..
I don't know which is more stupid
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested by pressplay411(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
There'd be less sexual offences if more people masturbated.

I tell people, Conji is not a bastard.
The person who refuses to masturbate when conjified is!!

Temporary solution that creates and degenerates into chronic mariral problems.
While masturbation helps douse the embers of sexual explosions and also stops you from being a mere puppet aka mumu in the hands of your sexual mumu button, it however becomes itself a problem that could deny you of finding sexual fulfilment in your future significant other.

The solution hence is to learn Self control and Discipline. The type that only derives from a Purpose higher than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) / Bandits Kill 10 Worshipers In Niger State Mosque / DJ Tee Stabs 19yrs Old Alvin Osungade : Upcoming Artiste(GRAPHIC PIX!. )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.