Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism (12240 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / INTERPOL Arrests Over 70 Suspected Fraudsters Linked To Cult In 9ja / Police Arrest 70 Suspected Criminals In Ogun State, Recover 15 Pump Action Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by Zither(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Horlami3370:
Same way I was almost charged for been cultist cos I refused to give those policemen 10k for been a freelancer and by the end of everything, I had to pay 50k for my bail to avoid been charge to court for been a cultist with serious begging.
I bet, many of them are innocent

The minute I saw that picture I knew there are very many of them who are innocent. Shey na today? These people were just randomly bundled into a police van and tagged 'cultists' so that it should appear as if they are performing their duty.
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by bizzle2: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Horlami3370:
Same way I was almost charged for been cultist cos I refused to give those policemen 10k for been a freelancer and by the end of everything, I had to pay 50k for my bail to avoid been charge to court for been a cultist with serious begging.
How recently did this happen?
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by Horlami3370: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
bizzle2:

How recently did this happen?

January 8th, 2018, spent 2 days in detention and if not for my parent intervention(they were calling people they knw too in force to intervene) , I wouldn't have been bailed on Sunday with #50k while I was supposed to be charge to court on Monday even with nothing against.
My IPO even told me I'll spend at least 3 months in prison even if I'll regain my freedom once charged to court.

At the end of the day, it's thank you sir after collecting 50k for my bail.
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by samuel19222(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
TochiEzubebem:
Abeg make una cut their hand jaare
Odes!
Am sure an active NairaLander partook with these fools.

ur papa
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by nonix22(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Horlami3370:
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by ogunmourinho(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
cry forgive dem
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by bizzle2: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Horlami3370:

January 8th, 2018, spent 2 days in detention and if not for my parent intervention(they were calling people they knw too in force to intervene) , I wouldn't have been bailed on Sunday with #50k while I was supposed to be charge to court on Monday even with nothing against.
My IPO even told me I'll spend at least 3 months in prison even if I'll regain my freedom once charged to court.

At the end of the day, it's thank you sir after collecting 50k for my bail.
If you're on Twitter contact @Segalink and share your experience.
There's an active effort against the SARS menace. If you sufficient information, they offer free litigation and help with recovery of extorted bail money
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by Horlami3370: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
bizzle2:

If you're on Twitter contact @Segalink and share your experience.
There's an active effort against the SARS menace. If you sufficient information, they offer free litigation and help with recovery of extorted bail money
1.) Take it or leave it, there is no justice in Nigeria.
Whatever you do or doing is not gonna change anything.
2.) If I should do that, i'll be letting the people that came to my rescue through my parent down.
So, it's useless.
3.) If those people are really working to free the innocents of SARS brutality, then they should storm Nigeria Prison and even police cell if they are human right Activists. I bet you, many innocent people are there that need them.

Even the HQ CP is aware of my innocence and yet, they are bend down on sending me to prison had it been I have no one that'll come to my rescue
Let me be drinking my garri jeje, morever, I now have the CP number he gave me after my bail to always call him first in case any policeman try to harass in d future. Lol
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by bizzle2: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Horlami3370:

1.) Take it or leave it, there is no justice in Nigeria.
Whatever you do or doing is not gonna change anything.
2.) If I should do that, i'll be letting the people that came to my rescue through my parent down.
So, it's useless.
3.) If those people are really working to free the innocents of SARS brutality, then they should storm Nigeria Prison and even police cell if they are human right Activists. I bet you, many innocent people are there that need them.

Even the HQ CP is aware of my innocence and yet, they are bend down on sending me to prison had it been I have no one that'll come to my rescue
Let me be drinking my garri jeje, morever, I now have the CP number he gave me after my bail to always call him first in case any policeman try to harass in d future. Lol
If you're interested in piping low for the sake of those you "believe" intervened on your behalf then that's fine, its very understandable its also your slice of bread. But working with the mindset that there is no Justice is what emboldens these criminals and keeps young Nigerians in a permanent state of mental defeat.
Justice is painstaking in Nigeria. you will get it, IF you're willing to endure the discomfort and sacrifice.
This is not mere stories or English. Errant policemen have been made to cough out money they have extorted from people.. And your are right, the rot is all the way to the TOP. They know what these men do. But they are forced to act right to save face when certain people get involved and unwanted attention is drawn to thier evil.
Re: Lagos Arraigns 70 Suspected Cultists, Vows To Stamp Out Cultism by Horlami3370: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
bizzle2:

[s] If you're interested in piping low for the sake of those you "believe" intervened on your behalf then that's fine, its very understandable its also your slice of bread.[/s] But working with the mindset that there is no Justice is what emboldens these criminals and keeps young Nigerians in a permanent state of mental defeat.
Justice is painstaking in Nigeria. you will get it, IF you're willing to endure the discomfort and sacrifice.
This is not mere stories or English. Errant policemen have been made to cough out money they have extorted from people.. And your are right, the rot is all the way to the TOP. They know what these men do. But they are forced to act right to save face when certain people get involved and unwanted attention is drawn to thier evil.

Well, were you when I was almost sent to prison ?
An average Nigerian know majority of those people are innocent but anyone to speak for them?
So, if you have work to do, visit those 70 people first and find out the innocent ones.

Simple as ABC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons / President Buhari Condemns Killings In Anambra, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.