Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter (14794 Views)

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Morbeta11(m): 7:05am On Feb 29

The defendant however pleaded not guilty to the charges.

A pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Emmanuel Orekoya, has been arraigned for allegedly raping and impregnating his 17- year-old daughter.
The defendant was arraigned before the Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court on Tuesday.

The Lagos State Government slammed two counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and sexual assault on the suspect.

According to the state’s prosecution counsel, Abimbola Abolade, the defendant committed the offences in 2017 at Jacob Adeleye Street, Odoeran, Itire area of the state.

She added that the suspect sexually assaulted the victim, by inserting his finger inside her vagina and inserting his penis inside her mouth.

She said that Orekoya’s offences were contrary to Section 137 of the criminal law of Lagos State 2015.

The defendant however pleaded not guilty to the charges, prompting Justice Soladoye to adjourn the case until April 17, 2024, for the commencement of trial.

https://gazettengr.com/lagos-arraigns-rccg-pastor-for-allegedly-raping-impregnating-daughter/

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Jennyclay(f): 7:14am On Feb 29
Not again!! cry

Another animalistic behavior from these rapist men!!

No woman should ever leave their female child under the care of her of any man not even her father undecided.

I hate men sad

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Ahmed0336(m): 7:16am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:
Not again!! cry

No woman should ever leave their female child under the care of her of any man not even her father undecided.

We would revisit this post in twenty years God's willing, that's if you ever get married.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by immortalcrown(m): 7:29am On Feb 29
Jennyclay must have seen and reacted to this thread. Oh! I have seen her comment. She even said she hates her father and will not share the same environment with him. Wow! So, her father *ap*d her and she didn't tell us all this while. I didn't even know she was fathered by a man.

As for the so-called pastor, let justice not be tampered with mercy.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by ValCon888: 7:33am On Feb 29
I can't imagine a normal man will look at his daughter, mother or sister and imagine sexual thoughts.

You must be sick in the head to think of such, talk more of engaging in the act.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by dododawa1: 7:34am On Feb 29
Where d man come dey still

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by illicit(m): 7:56am On Feb 29
He fingered her

He made her give him B J

How cum Belle cum

😶

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Omotolaroy(f): 8:53am On Feb 29
Oh Lord have mercy

He should be castrated and rot in jail as well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Anguldi(m): 9:01am On Feb 29
Do not touch my annionted gangs have left the group

Hornyy MF tongue

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Watinhapen(m): 9:01am On Feb 29
Even a pastor is now raping his own daughter. Nothing we will not see and hear. End time pastors.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Yankee101: 9:02am On Feb 29
Of all the women in the world?
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Namaster: 9:02am On Feb 29
His balls should be cracked like Kolanuts.

People who rape children should NOT be allowed to live.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by thesicilian: 9:03am On Feb 29
Girls are evil.
They will easily falsely accuse someone who wronged them without thinking twice about it.
But for a 17yrs old girl to accuse her own father of rape, that's something completely different. For me that man is guilty of the crime until proven innocent.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Oka4: 9:04am On Feb 29
Something is not adding up about this story. The crime was committed in 2017 and d accused got pregnant, has she not given birth? Den a DNA will prove d paternity, also it was said dat He F*ngered her, and also inserted his P*nnis into her mouth, so how d pregnancy arrive? AM JUST CURIOUS

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05am On Feb 29
See it. More fathers having sex with their own daughters like Kunle A. and this one even raped his.

They ought be shot including mothers who turn their virgin daughters to whorrs by pimping to daddy and to men.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Idepen: 9:05am On Feb 29
lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Sayvick(m): 9:07am On Feb 29
Which kind human beings full this world sef?

Castration straight spiced with life at Kirikiri. No mercy.
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:08am On Feb 29
This not a good News
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by donmik: 9:08am On Feb 29
Raped his daughter sometime ago.
She got pregnant then, from the rape.

The report is not substantial in construction self.

Tell us his daughter now fell out of love with him and chooses to report now.

They have been in love not rape
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Capernum: 9:09am On Feb 29
A pastoragain? That's what happens when you hastily ordain a man.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Osashalom: 9:10am On Feb 29
Omotolaroy:
Oh Lord have mercy

He should be castrated and rot in jail as well

But is he really guilty?
You know one thing in life is that the society is female and always support women accusations on men without giving the men benefits of doubt and carry out proper investigation.

Men should be very careful and discreet in their relationship with women because a man is guilty until proven innocent but a woman is innocent until proven guilty. May God help us all....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by prothrombin(m): 9:10am On Feb 29
I hope they send him to prison and castrate him there
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Autobiography: 9:11am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:
Not again!! cry

I hate men sad
I don't stand for this babaric behavior that some men potray, I support d death penalty for that.... But please don't generalize, coz women also do same to young boys. I'm a living testimony, so don't conclude and say u hate men. Abi u b lesbian? I smell something. A woman started me on sexuality, and I was just a kid then. Today I'm about 40 and that shit scarred me for life...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by owolabi5: 9:11am On Feb 29
BAD
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by MosayA: 9:13am On Feb 29
What did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by yemmight(m): 9:14am On Feb 29
His own daughter? Where is the mother? Eleribu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Marvieduke(f): 9:14am On Feb 29
He should rot in prison for life, shameless father with no dignity.... As for me I proud of my father and some other good fathers that I know. #God bless the good fathers
Re: Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter by Rahkman: 9:16am On Feb 29
Na mad person dey go that church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Employee Steals Laptops 24 Hours After Employment (Photo) / EFCC Declares Tompolo Wanted / Mob Stripped The Only Woman Among The One Chance People Naked In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.