Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG (6020 Views)

NPC Job: Requirements, Procedures To Apply As Ad-hoc Staff For 2023 Census / Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by kanayoevans: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Sayboy:

Expect a mail from the internal relations department
Thank you but what am saying is that am yet to receive message whether I passed the interview or not. Someone stated that he/she passed. I want to ask are you people done with the selection?
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Sayboy: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
peptones:
Sayboy,u r a member ryt?so one can be doing his or her job and also dedicate time for the organization right.

Sure, you can
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by reekay2000(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
any idea when?
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sayboy:

Sure, you can
I want to b a permanent volunteer. can I still apply?..and please what is the location of this charity org
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by fredlion: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello sayboy , this was sent to me today after my registration, how do i go about it, i mean which of the option is preferrable. Thank you

" I would like to inform you that you have made it to the interview portion of the membership process. We are asking you, the applicant, to send in a video or voice note (voice recording) of yourself responding to all fourteen of the interview questions that are in the document attached to this email. If you cannot do either of these you have the option to type your answers on the document and send back to us. IF you decide to type your response instead of the other two options you are to follow the STRICT requirements.

Any question with a star asterisk next to it requires a minimum of 5 sentences if you doing a video or voice note just say enough to get your point across. You have until Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 11:59pm CST to make one of these submissions. Submissions may be made via email the email of "
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by ggnggroup: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
sent in my interview form but hasn't heard anything from them yet though..... any1 thats northeast based gotten a response from them yet
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Sayboy: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2018
peptones:
Sayboy,u r a member ryt?so one can be doing his or her job and also dedicate time for the organization right.

Of course.

The charity will not stop you from working
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Sayboy: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2018
If you've applied but didn't get any response.

I will advice you reapply again.
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Sayboy:
If you've applied but didn't get any response.

I will advice you reapply again.
can I still apply for the volunteer because am interested. Thanks
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Sayboy: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2018
kanayoevans:
I didn't even receive any message, either successful or not successful as regards the interview. Should I still expect any of the message?

I will suggest you reapply if you didn't get any response from the internal relations department
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Sayboy: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2018
francesjoe:
can I still apply for the volunteer because am interested. Thanks

Yes you can
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Sayboy: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
If you've applied but didn't get any response, check your spam else send a mail to internalrelations@hopeforuscharity.org
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Sayboy: 9:03am On May 25, 2018
Information to all prospective applicants

Please ensure to double-check your email. We are having issues with communicating via email to some applicants - it's bouncing back.
Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Valley19: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yeaaa.I am a proud member.

1 Like

Re: Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG by Richdee1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Valley19:
Yeaaa.I am a proud member.
How do I join HOPE for Charity?
As a Volunteer tho?
I'm in Benin City

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paystack Recruitment 2018 / JOB TIPS: Tips on How To Find The Perfect Job For You / SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.