Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (51958 Views)

Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos / Delta Pastor Accuses NDLEA Officials Of Wrongfully Detaining His Wife And Child / Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Comrsum: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Fake religion but good in propaganda and excellent in deceived people
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Davidospy:
All this fake fake pastor one has to be careful not to fall into wrong hands thats why me no de kukuma go church

Don't encourage yourself in the wrong things at the slightest excuse. That someone somewhere ate poison in his food doesn't mean you stopped eating.

Find a good church and attend bro. Save your soul.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
grin cheesy
Deltans are not Igbo
Not all Deltans or even Igbos are Igbos
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Join antitithe campaign n free d sheeple
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by menami: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2018
begwong:

They are fulfilling the scriptures so no biggie.. Lol

Lol
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by achiever12: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Treas006:
A Nigerian pastor known as Rev. Ignatius Ogboi of Salvation Army Church, Mbiri, has been nabbed by the Delta State Police Command suspected to be notorious kidnapper with 3,871 live cartridges and a loaded English made double barrel gun.

The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammad Mustafa, said Rev. Ignatius Ogboi, 51, was sponsoring kidnappers and armed robbers operating within Agbor and Umunede and its environs.

Police command also recovered some prohibited drugs and over N4 million, believed to be ransom collected from kidnapped and armed robbery victims from him.

The cleric owned up to the ownership of the exhibits but denied the suspected case of kidnapping, illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition and prohibited drugs, including Tramadol, levelled against him.

Ogboi said he only helped the vigilantes in his community to procure the recovered items found in his possession after they complained that they were buying them at exorbitant rates elsewhere.

He said: “I am still an ordained minister of God in Christ Army Church, Umunede. The bulk of the money being paraded is very small compared to what I usually have with me, if my business was still booming. I am not a kidnapper as being speculated.”

But Mustafa disagreed. He said Ogboi was doing an illegal business of the highest degree of suspicion and suspected that drugs in his possession were being used on his victims.

http://www.wakawoman.com/nigerian-pastor-nabbed-guns-ammunition-drugs-bedroom/

Nonaira2. How market. Imagine what is coming from a saint tribe
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2018
menami:
Seriously? What's wrong with these Pastors of nowadays

Fake pastors everywhere, I pity those men and women who go seek permission from their so-called Pastor or Imam before taking a decision. So many homes are being controlled by these religious men all in the name of being a spiritual father.

Remember, all pastors are good till they are caught. Be Wise.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by nex(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Daddy Freeze should allow people pay tithes O! See what he has caused now. Pastors are now diversifying their economy.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wonders they say will never end. What could have prompt the pastor to such act? Could it be that money is no more forthcoming from the ministry? Or church magas don dey wise by running from church?
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by malowsky(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
It can only be in Delta(south)
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Fatherscrush: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
tell him
damosky12:

Don't encourage yourself in the wrong things at the slightest excuse. That someone somewhere ate poison in his food doesn't mean you stopped eating.

Find a good church and attend bro. Save your soul.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Khd95:
AND PEOPLE BEEN DON DEY PAY TITHES TO THIS ONE TOO sad sad sad
Na mugun/maga dey pay tithe and first fruit.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by iukpe: 1:59am On Mar 09, 2018
All this starts when a criminal decides to hide under the guise of repentance and the "calling" to start a church and people rush there because they believe in the miracle of his repentance.
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2018
oruma19:
they are not pastors. have u noticed that all the native doctors now operate in suit /coat with laptops? It's called packaging. Meanwhile, everybody wants to be a pastor because of tithes and offerings that come in. Nobody is concerned with souls being saved, we are all concerned abt miracles and sharp sharp accumulation of money. The older "real" pastors are not even helping matters because most have backslidden, they care about material wealth alone. See Chris okotie, etc,no one can call them to order, he is busy screwing chiks. Winners and redeemed pastors are fucking all the girls and some married women in church. Christ embassy pastors are not following what their master is teaching, many are busy fucking women and collecting seed faith. Papa Ayo oritsejafor has sacked many of his pastors right now because of too much fucking of the girls by the stupid pastors. The GOs are even tired of their lieutenants. What made the Pentecostal leave the African church "cherubim and celestial" is now prevalent in the Pentecostal churches. Fornication and adultery and stealing by false pretense is prevailent. What shall we do? We need to really go back to the cross where we first met the Lord. Christianity is in its worst state since inception. We need introspective revolution. Let's all repent. Our sin has become too much. Let pastors stop stealing and fucking girls in the departments of the church especially the choir. Let pple who come to God worship God and go in peace not in pieces. Make we fear God,this is too much.
Great analysis.. bros
Re: Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) by lilliesboy(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2018
Atlantia:
Awon Pastor yii sha. undecided
Hello. It seems you are a young "humanist" or religious skeptic because your posts/comments are quite intelligent concerning organized religion and their members. It's quite rare to find females - young females like you in particular, being skeptic of religion in this "OVER-religious" but still EVIL country called Nigeria. I like persons of like-mind because am ANTI-religious too to a large extent. And you are also talented in Writing, keep it up and take it the next level. Well, I would like to meet you personally if you feel okay. I sent you a personal mail, maybe you can check it out and reply so we talk better. Am a student in Sociology Dept, just opposite your Law Faculty. I also visit the Tedder Hall occasionally. Well, I stop here. But, if you see reasons wit me I would like to get to meet you around school or talk privately online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic) / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos / Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.