Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,583 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] (26390 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) / Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by Toreddo3679(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
livebynite:
Please how does this reduce the price of garri?¹ angry
I can't really phantom your level of mumuism, does this place look like were garri is being sold?
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by kygo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
DrinkLimca:
As usual there must be half naked ladies in the video..

Musicians can no longer bring a decent video without naked ladies..

By the way, how is a collabo with jaspar an international collabo?

I'm not hating but davido need to go back to Sony international..

The video they did for him featuring an america female musician was world class and on a different level..

Only those that knows good song, will agree with me..

that song and video is better than the noise he is given us all in the name of coming back to your root..

leaving Sony music was the best decision davido made.....davido will have more evergreen songs than even wizkid (my point of view)....he's already an international act getting collaborations won't be any hard for him now
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by Gossiplover: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
na so
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by zinaunreal(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why is davido wasting his strength teaching xenophobic people. Do fast and leave that country else you might just be a victim of hate
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by livebynite: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Toreddo3679:

I can't really phantom your level of mumuism, does this place look like were garri is being sold?

You all see why breakfast is so important? see the rubbish this brother typed? hunger is whipping his life and instead of begging for garri he is talking rubbish angry
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by wealth2al(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
check my profile
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by SoNature(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
DrinkLimca:
As usual there must be half naked ladies in the video..

By the way, how is a collabo with jaspar an international collabo?

that song and video is better than the noise he is given us all in the name of coming back to your root..

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word, international?

Well, I know u don't. Just like many Nigerians think that local means something of low quality grin
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by Bamz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
simonlee:
Its already 2nd day of March and the only sms i've received from my bank is february monthly statement.
At this point, no shaku shaku story will move me at all

lmao
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by ufuosman(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Davido more grace to ur hustle
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by gabrieljackson(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Davido song evergreen? Wait u dey purge? I no fit listen to fall now but i fit hear i love my baby till now
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by Toreddo3679(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2018
livebynite:

You all see why breakfast is so important? see the rubbish this brother typed? hunger is whipping his life and instead of begging for garri he is talking rubbish angry
Its quite unfurtunate your life turned out to be this way..
Your mom did'nt raise you to be this way..
Fuc**ng reta*.ded..if you know,you know
Re: Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] by livebynite: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Toreddo3679:

Its quite unfurtunate your life turned out to be this way..
Your mom did'nt raise you to be this way..
Fuc**ng reta*.ded..if you know,you know

You typed alot and said nothing

Ignoramus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Khole Rocks Swimsuit (photos) / Actress Nazo Ekezie Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage Baring Photos / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.