Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) (23229 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Glimpsetv: 7:33am On Apr 20
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy or simply Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey and producer, daughter of popular Nigerian businessman and billionaire Femi Otedola, shows off her dancing skills as she joins the trending dance Tshwala Bam. DJ Cuppy's dancing steps and moves were met with mixed reactions, as some feel she didn't perform the dance well while some praised her for trying and for being so jovial despite being the daughter of a billionaire.

Meanwhile, DJ Cuppy announced in March that the video for her new single song titled β€œWale” is out, while dropping a YouTube link to the video. Honestly, the song is dope and I think you should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4o0U0eBEU?si=ZZZtV4TMi0YeTu5A

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by illicit(m): 7:42am On Apr 20
I like dis babe

πŸ₯°

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Glimpsetv: 7:47am On Apr 20
illicit:
I like dis babe

πŸ₯°

I think she is currently single πŸ™‚

33 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by adecz: 8:15am On Apr 20
This lady needs spiritual cleansing
and prayers β—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Solofresh2: 8:16am On Apr 20
illicit:
I like dis babe

πŸ₯°
Na money you like oga

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Antoeni(m): 8:17am On Apr 20
Worst Celebrity Dancer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by peterboro: 8:17am On Apr 20
Glimpsetv:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Vawulence cool tongue lipsrsealed angry grin angry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Solofresh2: 8:17am On Apr 20
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by pikechukwu6(m): 8:17am On Apr 20
angry what is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by DenreleDave(m): 8:17am On Apr 20
How is this a news that it made nairaland front page?

I have been doing the same dance non stop since 5 days ago and I never enter news or front page

72 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Creamypie(m): 8:17am On Apr 20
Which means inflation don reduce by 500% with the dance. Next pls

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by pretydiva(f): 8:17am On Apr 20
I like how trimmed she looks

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Compliant(m): 8:17am On Apr 20
She is surely not a good dancer

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by fasho01(m): 8:18am On Apr 20
Solofresh2:
Na money you like oga

grin grin grin
No mind am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by lwise(m): 8:18am On Apr 20
She's looking more beautiful.
Ready to be someone's wife
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Solofresh2: 8:18am On Apr 20
Glimpsetv:

Single but sucking diks

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by id4sho(m): 8:18am On Apr 20
Solofresh2:
Na money you like oga
Comrade reduce the volume of this vawulence cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by thedio(m): 8:18am On Apr 20
I pity uncle Femi

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Solofresh2: 8:18am On Apr 20
id4sho:

Comrade reduce the volume of this vawulence cheesy grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Cmanforall: 8:19am On Apr 20
Glimpsetv:
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy or simply Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey and producer, daughter of popular Nigerian businessman and billionaire Femi Otedola, shows off her dancing skills as she joins the trending dance Tshwala Bam. DJ Cuppy's dancing steps and moves were met with mixed reactions, as some feel she didn't perform the dance well while some praised her for trying and for being so jovial despite being the daughter of a billionaire.

Meanwhile, DJ Cuppy announced in March that the video for her new single song titled β€œWale” is out, while dropping a YouTube link to the video. Honestly, the song is dope and I think you should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4o0U0eBEU?si=ZZZtV4TMi0YeTu5A

And it made fp

First bank may use this (her) for advertisement
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Peakdesign23(m): 8:19am On Apr 20
Billionaires daughter wey dey always feel like a kid. I prefer her sister over her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by izubext007: 8:19am On Apr 20
She no try
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Nonexisting1: 8:20am On Apr 20
What happened to her breasts? They look too small now.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by NorthernersSuck: 8:20am On Apr 20
Na our own DJ CUPPY be this? Omo baba olowo, na inside prison she dey so? Where's the (Brea$t) baby milk waka go?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Kajaard: 8:20am On Apr 20
adecz:

This lady needs spiritual cleansing
and prayers β—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Says who? You guys just keep insinuating rubbish.

She is happy and that's all that matters.

Nigerians - a very hateful people. Spits in disgust angry

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by illicit(m): 8:21am On Apr 20
Solofresh2:
Na money you like oga

πŸ€”
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:21am On Apr 20
illicit:
I like dis babe

πŸ₯°

Lmao u sef wan join que to chop and clean mouth ba wink

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by silverlinen(m): 8:21am On Apr 20
Damnnn

No be this girl wey dem dey always use and dump??

Make she better go mountain go wash her head along with fasting and prayers

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by nairayouthcom(m): 8:22am On Apr 20
Her P
Normal PMP (poor man pikin) still Dey outside looking for daily bread
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Skillsnigeria: 8:22am On Apr 20
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by Siberia01(m): 8:22am On Apr 20
cool

Life of an African is so easy...

Chop food
Build house
Dance
Buy car
Reproduce
Die off

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) by humberjade: 8:23am On Apr 20
One of the worst of this challenge I have seen.

But me think this young woman should go sit behind a desk in one of her dad's offices or start a company of her own. Because IMO, she's been a flop so far in the showbiz, Temi's effort in the movie, Citation, eclipsed all DJ Cuppy has done so far in the entertainment industry. Again, this is my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey / Eniola Badmus: "Calling Me Fat Does Not Hurt My Feelings" / Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.