Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos (30160 Views)

Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
kitaatita:

You are the only who doesn't understand the story
The IPO reduced the man's age from 73 to 42 so as to charge him for murder. This happened because the old man couldn't pay N500, 000 demanded by the IPO. Meanwhile, the old man and complainant had resolved their issues through alternate dispute resolution mechanism and filled affidavit to that effect at the court. But the gullible IPO was hell bent on punishing the old man for not paying, hence he charged him to court
how are we sure he is not the killer... on what term did they release him, base on his old age or court cleared him from the charges...
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Xinzu:

As long as this idiot remain on Nigeria's seat of power, everywhere go dey tight. The man is a curse!

I'm doing pretty well, thank God.
Lol, I just love the way you hit it straight up. You still my boss anyday, anytime. Forget that old camel.

God bless you real Good sir.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by picowire: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Football age
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Xinzu: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, I just love the way you hit it straight up. You still my boss anyday, anytime. Forget that old camel.

God bless you real Good sir.

I appreciate you, sir.. God's blessings fall on you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=chuks34 post=65497780][/quote]

Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Fhowe: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
We use these medium to call on our IG and Cp in edo state to look into the high handedness of these lower police officers especially ipo's in state cid and AIG zone 5 they believe they can do and undo all in the bid to force money out of innocent citizens
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Fhowe: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
I would suggest we should start calling these wicked officers out so they can be dealt with appropriately most of them ignore the main case and place their priority on the money they can extort from innocent citizens
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Fhowe: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
If you have been treated unfairly please can you kindly mention the name of the IPO that maltreated you even if you have to open a new moniker this is the only way you can fight back cause I know this thread will get to our ever ready and disciplined IG this lower officers are so wicked and heartless when you get to meet the superior officers you will be dumbfounded to see how calm and willing they are to help you resolve whatever has brought you to the police department
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Fhowe: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Paradigm777:

How do u expect the IPO to survive with #9270 as salary in this dullardeen era apart from opting to extort those who voted in the dullardeen? undecided
nobody forced you to become a police man if you want to earn more you should have gone into another career line entirely so that is not an excuse for their high handedness these days nobody is free from their menace irrespectively of your age,gender and tribe .This man in this story the op narrated can be your father ,uncle ,in-law why send him to jail cos he was unable to satisfy the ipo's greed for 500k we have to put an end to this their own is just to much lately
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Paradigm777: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fhowe:
nobody forced you to become a police man if you want to earn more you should have gone into another career line entirely so that is not an excuse for their high handedness these days nobody is free from their menace irrespectively of your age,gender and tribe .This man in this story the op narrated can be your father ,uncle ,in-law why send him to jail cos he was unable to satisfy the ipo's greed for 500k we have to put an end to this their own is just to much lately
Did you read that part dat said he committed murder? My dad can't be a murderer dude.
Face ur front pls undecided

Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Fhowe: 2:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Paradigm777:

Did you read that part dat said he committed murder? My dad can't be a murderer dude.
Face ur front pls undecided
why do you take every comment or quote so negatively I was not referring to you in anyway I was only trying to make people see and know small salary structure for police officers is not an excuse .If you feel offended in anyway please pardon me
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by Paradigm777: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2018
Fhowe:
why do you take every comment or quote so negatively I was not referring to you in anyway I was only trying to make people see and know small salary structure for police officers is not an excuse .If you feel offended in anyway please pardon me
I'm not sir...
I'm sorry if u feel offended by my comments sir.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos by airoport: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Flexherbal:
What will now happen to the IPO ?

He will continue with what he knows best. ARRESTS for Bail (money). Their antics is well organized; the money moves to the higher echelons of the institution. As a result, the scenario never changes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS / Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.