Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki (23115 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by kullozone(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
doctimonyeka:
My Father, my mentor..

More grace great man!

Wow! So the apostle's son is a Nairalander too
Anyone would think you guys were classmates oh! Not knowing you're his son. That's good smiley
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by kullozone(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

Are you not ok that you have succeeded making him more popular? Instead for you to make him come down the mountain, FIRE will consume you in 50 just as in the days of Elijah.

Lmao! You must be a dragon that spits fire.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by lonelydora: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the third picture he seems to be saying;

"Do you know any girl in your state with a yansh as big as Daniellas', at least one?"

Stop insulting Men of God. Even if it's for joke
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by MaziEDOZIE(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
This UMAHI of a man is too local to be a Governor, though em dey try work far better than the pot-belly slowpoke that says he's a Governor in my "God's own State"
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
More Grace Sir. I never get tired listening to your sermons. My prayer life has been set on fire.
Never knew prayer could be so sweeettttt.
Demons are running in all directions.
Stayed in d house of a relative someone who was mentally tormented and he became stable. The man began to call me a god. I confess say no be me o, na Jesus!
More Grace and Anointing Sir!
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by SUPOL(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Do you know any girl in your state with a yansh as big as Daniellas', at least one?"
Fear God nah guy, this is not wisdom!
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Thegents6: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm I the only one that noticed that NYSC CORPS MEMBER?
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by delivryboy: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
lonelydora:

Stop insulting Men of God. Even if it's for joke
But it's okay to insult other people? Everyone is a man of God in themselves. Worship God not man.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by hedonistic: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Apostle of who or what exactly?

Fake ass charlatan.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Thegents6: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm I the only one who noticed that NYSC CORPS MEMBER?
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Abogwara: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Umahi is also a Pastor.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Killurself: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
I think that governor of Saudi Arabia that he preach to. Yeye dey smell
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by oyetpel(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
I have never heard this man preach.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Thegents6: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thegents6:
I'm I the only one who noticed that NYSC CORPS MEMBER?

Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by doctimonyeka(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
kullozone:

Wow! So the apostle's son is a Nairalander too
Anyone would think you guys were classmates oh! Not knowing you're his son. That's good smiley
Thank You..
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by gofnor(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
izzou:
This man go contest for presidency one day

Quote me anywhere

cool
for your mind
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by CaptainFM1: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
mikejj:
u need to come for cleansing.com along with 1 galon of red oil and two fowls with rice

Na Easter party u wan arrange for abi wetin?
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by 6pax: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha oboy you sabi book cheesy
You do psychology for school ni cheesy
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Gossiplover: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
politics and religion
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by lakesider(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
How will this change the poverty in the state
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by kingchris30(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
I like his confidence
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Okoroawusa: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

Are you not ok that you have succeeded making him more popular? Instead for you to make him come down the mountain, FIRE will consume you in 50 just as in the days of Elijah.
Akuko!

Na today?
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Okoroawusa: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Thegents6 post=65507062][/quote] hahahahahaha!

*falls on the floor*

hahahahahahaha!
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Okoroawusa: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2018
dpsam:
More Grace Sir. I never get tired listening to your sermons. My prayer life has been set on fire.
Never knew prayer could be so sweeettttt.
Demons are running in all directions.
Stayed in d house of a relative someone who was mentally tormented and he became stable. The man began to call me a god. I confess say no be me o, na Jesus!
More Grace and Anointing Sir!
Abeg go siddon!

what of the demon that made u sin today?

Abi u want tell me say u no commit any sin today?

You r there praying for mad ppl,the pastor is in govt house having dinner with the governor.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by Ellabae(f): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2018
The pastor legit o.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by afbstrategies: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2018
Suleman: I know you are attend my church and I am warning you again, no social media.

Umahi: I gave you that assurance last month, can we continue with the proceeding please?

1 Like

Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by sweetjohn(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
delivryboy:

But it's okay to insult other people? Everyone is a man of God in themselves. Worship God not man.
Lie from the pit of hell, are you related to lai Mohammed? cos my Bible tells me "I know my sheep and my sheep knows me", there4, not everyone is a man of God. also " To them he gave them power to become the sons of God", meaning not everybody are sons of God accepts those "who are called according to his purpose". Also the five fold ministry of the lord he gave to his men of God are 'prophet, Evangelist, Apostles, teachers, pastors' all of which serve and minister directly on behave of God in the church for "the edification, prosperity, exaltation and sanctfaction of his people in the church"

secondary, what you do to other people or what people do to you, is pardonable but when you insult men of God, it will be hard for you to find Mercy from God. What you are directly telling him is that he is a fool for choosing the person as his man of God. It doesn't matter the life of that pastor, leave him for God to judge, one thing God never do is to make anybody a judge over his Men of God. He judges them by himself. Stop incurring curses for your innocent children born and unborn, stop insulting his men of God and the body of Christ. Nobody in the Bible history have done that and gone Scot free, yours will never be an exception.
Re: Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki by mikejj(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Na Easter party u wan arrange for abi wetin?
hahaha na wetin d gods demand for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Congratulates New NBA President, Chonoko Maikyau / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.