Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video (41130 Views)

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by livebynite: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
when garri is so expensive this is the result angry
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Fabulousgal(f): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=65498916]U lip has obviously done alota JOBgrin[/quot

If u dont mind, u too can have a fair share.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by ladiguy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:
Ouch!! My goodnex!! Wot a beautiful longtin. Men are indeed blessed..

hmmm..thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by marvin906(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
una don start again..
who swear for NL undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by oshe11: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Fabulousgal post=65499082][/quote]Nah! Thanks ma'am
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by BabbanBura(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:

Which one are you chasing - beautiful long thing or God?
Ina da beautiful long thing a tsakanin kafafu na
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Viicfuntop(f): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
I think lasisi is overrated
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by BabbanBura(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:

U will make my day if i get a huge sample of Amu coming frm u. Anything more huge than this eggplant is a killer...

why won't u look for 'huge' to sample when you have turned what should be a private close to a super highway!
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Donopsiano(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
and you my dear is indeed beautiful.... cool
Fabulousgal:
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Fabulousgal(f): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

Which one are you chasing - beautiful long thing or God?
Ina da beautiful long thing a tsakanin kafafu na

I sight u babban BURA cikin Dakin hajiya. No let alhaji catch digging tsakanin kafafu
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by biacan(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's not that big self undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Landuphil(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:

U will make my day if i get a huge sample of Amu coming frm u. Anything more huge than this eggplant is a killer...

Sisi, go and marry and stop commenting gibberish in here angry angry
All this PH Old-young ladies way no wan marry
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Jwonder(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
biacan:
�� as if u fit collect am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Landuphil(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
biacan:

Must it be big/wide like that of yours

Girls and wahala......SMD
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by encryptjay(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
oshe11:
U lip has obviously done alota JOBgrin
Bury me grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by helphelp: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
thelifepagesng:

The Op must be Igbo

True that
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by peezeygwiny(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:
As old as you are
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Olawade24: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
biacan:
i hail ooo.
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by adedayourt(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This show is just useless

Seconded
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why is he bothered about lolu's dikson?

GAYbriel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by HeyCorleone(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Kellz193:
So this rubbish made FP?? Nairaland is now a poo

Big stinky poo.

It's funny how people like Seun contribute to the level of insolence in the country all because of "money gotten from traffic".
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Fabulousgal(f): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Landuphil:

Sisi, go and marry and stop commenting gibberish in here angry angry
All this PH Old-young ladies way no wan marry
And how does my comment affect u uncle? Trouble shooter.. Cant u just waka pass?
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Ttipsy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
pweshboi:
Lol
you don't hv better thing to say
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by ADRIAN88(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:

Time & location sister, your blessing also awaits you.

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by okonja(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:
oshe11:
Ur lip has obviously done alota JOBgrin

Oshe11, you are very correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Nosaghae(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
thelifepagesng:

The Op must be Igbo
Anambra to be precise
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Peterpanny: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fabulousgal:

u never jamb amu ike.
Re: BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This show is just useless

After seeing what you came here to see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha / Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.