Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (63772 Views)

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Sunnyja: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
achiever12:

I hope the likes of yarimo, sarrki, madridguy and buhariguy also shared in the largesse? If not, they should bury their heads in the sand of shame.
They will tell you that the man is an IPOB youth.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by topdawgg7: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=sexybaby22 post=65504380]

A part of the report says hevis in his 20's
[/quaote] "20's or 20s" whichever you mean. He didn't study in a private university. Do the calculations with all the ASUU strikes he still graduated at most 20. He is a genius still.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by GavelSlam: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gentlesniper:

bros no need arguing around the bush. I am was and still an ardent supporter of Buhari (tho this time, not as a president again) but Nigeria will be a better place when we learn to call a spade by its name irrespective of whatsoever. I dont know yusuf personally but the allegation has a high probability of being true. I am opportune to be close to some of these guys and I have seen worse things happen within the caucus in the corridors of Aso villa contrary to what we expected. One thing i know is that many people fraudulently turned billionaires overnight in this regime. let me stop here.

Stop lying.

Money doesn't hide.

Show us a house or car that he has bought since he assumed his role

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by taiwolomo1: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Suplexx:
Fake news
buh how is it fake ...ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by MonPro: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
hedonistic:
This abokki boy probably makes up to N100m-N200m monthly on forex sales alone. By the time you add all the kickbacks from contract influencing, access to president facilitation fees, bumper handouts from VIP visitors to the president (always in dollars), lobbyist bribes for appointment influencing, etc, this rat called Tunde Sabiu can very easily make N500+ million every month.

I'm probably underestimating these figures but then, those who are conversant with the workings of the presidency and all the Abuja heavy deals know what I'm talking about.

You are very correct. In few years he'll be contesting election for the Caliphate and some demented buffoons will queue up behind him.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Praktikals(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Biggie225:

He gave them free access to purchase dollars on loan at #198 which they sell at the rate of #365 ..
198 subtracted from 365 gives u #165
Buhari is a thief ,criminal
You were privy to the arrangement, ba? You deserve to be hung for this hate speech. Mumu somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Where is the retard magu when you need him? If na gej or pej his bloodpressure wld shoot up awon olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
Every blessing day Junaid muhammed keep posting false allegations with out providing evidence to back up his claim undecided
Wetin PMB do dat man sef?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gentlesniper:

bros no need arguing around the bush. I am was and still an ardent supporter of Buhari (tho this time, not as a president again) but Nigeria will be a better place when we learn to call a spade by its name irrespective of whatsoever. I dont know yusuf personally but the allegation has a high probability of being true. I am opportune to be close to some of these guys and I have seen worse things happen within the caucus in the corridors of Aso villa contrary to what we expected. One thing i know is that many people fraudulently turned billionaires overnight in this regime. let me stop here.
some of us know these things but some guys like the guy you quoted know about what you wrote but they don't know when to draw the line.......Yusuf rakes a lot of cash too so it is not only that kid.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
chidynks:
lol...it gives me the chills when I get to see how surprised people r at this revelation!!

we spoke out! we warned them ! yet no one listened!... we knew all along that that nigga wasn't as much as a saint most persons painted/ saw him to be...

the country Nigeria is innocent; most of our leaders are the shitholes! nd not to be trusted!
You must have known more than the rest of Nigerians. Clown.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by surgical: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
achiever12:

I hope the likes of yarimo, sarrki, madridguy and buhariguy also shared in the largesse? If not, they should bury their heads in the sand of shame.
Their heads are already in the sand of shame because they see themselves are only worthy of being a door mat to the men in corridors of power at best their dogs, they don't think they are worthy of any good thing except being a slave is that not shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by oginnite(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Daddy freeze will not see this kind of people to attack. Mtchewwww. Someone will say buhari never steal a dime

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
taiwolomo1:
How is it a genuine information? The gullible one.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Unik3030: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
Every blessing day Junaid muhammed keep posting false allegations with out providing evidence to back up his claim undecided
may God rule your life the way buhari is ruling Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
SanusiGworo:

“If they are going to treat this country as if it was conquered by them and or by their families, you can imagine what the picture would look like, if Buhari were to be given a second term and how they are going to use our resources and how they are going to abuse power.
But ordinary propaganda like this can't prevent citizens from giving him second term in office. Wake up, Junaid the loser!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by maasoap(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Unik3030:
may God rule your life the way buhari is ruling Nigeria
Amen. Was this supposed to be a curse?
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by IdeyFindWife: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Biggie225:
Buhari through his forex policy made all his households,family and friends billionaires overnight.
He gave them free access to purchase dollars on loan at #198 which they sell at the rate of #365 ..

We all knew this. Even the ex-CBN Chief, now Emir Sanusi, their inner caucus man, blew the lid on this racket but BMC rats, toads and chimps preferred to remain blind in the bliss in suicidal self-delusion.

Bastards, beasts of no nation, mongrels, monkeys and pests living out the little relevance of their miserably meaningless lives posturing all over the internet when in actual fact their paymasters barely pay them beyond what they feed their dogs with.

Hope Sarki and co are happy with their corruption fighter now.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by VERDA: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your ranting is old. How was Jonathan better ?

Why are you people like this for Christ sake??,it's obvious the looting in this government is crazy, instead of criticising,you are still talking about Jonathan.....why the hell do you think he was voted out??,which kind people I dey share country with, everyday una dey make person loose hope for this country...it is well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by FarahAideed: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gentlesniper:

Sarrki!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by clefstone(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
what evidences were provided for u to believe all that were alleged against Jonathan and his administration. Hypocritical zombie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by ishua(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
Taaaaaaaaar.... thunder fire you there

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by dandollar1: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
solasoulmusic:
There are some PA Jobs from hell am all for making money but nobody wants to be anyone’s glorified slave for pennies that’s how one woman wanted me to be her driver her secretary and her dispatch rider I quit lol and the woman called me and was like can you do this last delivery parents were like experience blah blah my dear experience is working where you will Be valued not suppressed and overworked
Do you do this on purpose?..........writing without commas or full stops
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by biggy26: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
If it's a lie they should arrest him na.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by lereinter(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
pls read

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Suplexx: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
taiwolomo1:

Olodo
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by DozieInc(m): 12:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Believe corruption fight at your own peril.
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Awoo88: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2018
orisa37:
How? Investigators should go after his Finances.
Which investigators?
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by 2016v2017: 3:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by 2016v2017: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Biggie225:
Buhari through his forex policy made all his households,family and friends billionaires overnight.
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by 2016v2017: 3:27am On Mar 03, 2018
enlady:
I am not surprised. The biggest fraud in this regime is dollar racketeering facilitated by multiple Forex windows.
One day this whole mess will be blown open
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by InvertedHammer: 3:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Where da hevk is Ngeneukwenu

Hope he has not commited suicide? Monkey dey work,baboon dey chop....

/
PMB folks are making billions quietly...

while Ngeneukwuenu is content with N5000k monthly mobile subscription and N30k stipend for unnecessary noise online.

Who says life is fair?
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2018
dandollar1:
Do you do this on purpose?..........writing without commas or full stops

English teacher yes o especially on a forum no time to form perfect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Paul Ogwuma And Wife Buy N15.6bn Property In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.