Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (63771 Views)

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Viula(m): 6:00am On Mar 03, 2018
yarimo:
Every blessing day Junaid muhammed keep posting false allegations with out providing evidence to back up his claim undecided
what more evidence do you need? the names he mentioned are they not public office holders. go and find out yourself if those offices are really occupied by the persons he mentioned
and if truely they are related to the president or not. i
hav done my research and i can tell you
he is saying the truth on this one.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Bakynes24: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2018
MonPro:

The name 'Tunde' was Christened to him after 'Tunde Idiagbon' another fulani man with yoruba name. It wasn't his original name. Just as Amaechi was christened 'Rotimi' even though he can't make complete sentence in yoruba without sounding Igbotic like me.
I got to this thread late but I am surprised nobody was able to reply your comment. Some even gave you likes. Tunde Idiagbon is a Yoruba man who told you he was Fulani? Is it because they said he is from Kwara state? like you don't know Yorubas dominate Kwara. The name itself Tunde is Yoruba also the name "Idiagbon" is Yoruba meaning Bottom of coconut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by MonPro: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Bakynes24:

I got to this thread late but I am surprised nobody was able to reply your comment. Some even gave you likes. Tunde Idiagbon is a Yoruba man who told you he was Fulani? Is it because they said he is from Kwara state? like you don't know Yorubas dominate Kwara. The name itself Tunde is Yoruba also the name "Idiagbon" is Yoruba meaning Bottom of coconut.

I used to think like that before but a good research on Tunde Idiagbon's ancestry will reveal he is of fulani ancestry.Nepotist Buhari's military period was the only period we had 2 fulanis rule over the rest of the country.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by enlady(f): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2018
Just waiting patiently for these deceptive crooks to leave power. The very first probe a post-Buhari regime should institute is the forex dealings since 2015 under Buhari. The whole Mr integrity myth will be buried for good. Wicked, nepotistic, poverty inflicting government angry
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by fx45(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Baseless story.

By the way, I thought you guys said they only marry northereners. How come he's named Tunde?
Even as a BMC, you're still not aware that TUNDE is the boy's nickname. His name is SABIU YUSUF and he's a full-blooded Fulani.

They even recruited dullards for their BMC work. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Leke001: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2018
...and some of my mumu people from Southwest will be singing Buhari's praise,may God deliver us from this darkness.
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by MChaze25(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
well my female yoruba partner in business sent me a BC of info about child voters from the North. Admonishing me to share to my igbo brothers.
i laughed hard at her.
Told her to send that to their political grandfather Tinubu coz its obvious their tribe is politically deaf and dumb!
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by dandollar1: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
solasoulmusic:

English teacher yes o especially on a forum no time to form perfect
it makes your posts difficult to read. Learn how to put full-stops and commas where appropriate. It's not a matter of forming perfect.
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
dandollar1:
it makes your posts difficult to read. Learn how to put full-stops and commas where appropriate. It's not a matter of forming perfect.
Sorry! E ma Binu! No, Time!......
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Gentlesniper(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Sarrki!!!
hahahaha, bros i ain't no sarrki, I am who I am.
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by VaselineCrew: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2018
corruption fighter
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by Bolo12: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed by perez100: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Nigerians have forgotten this. Rubbish country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Paul Ogwuma And Wife Buy N15.6bn Property In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.