Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False (960 Views)

7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2018
cc : kayode Ani
I seriously don't understand how sane adults in thier right minds would believe that Noah's flood actually happened. Now before you start quoting scriptures, let's get our facts straight. Noah's boat was 450 feet in length(300 cubit) and 75 feet in width (50 cubits) and 45 feet in height (30 cubit). The titanic was 882 feet long, 104 feet high so technically the titanic is bigger than this boat but according to the Bible, this tiny boat housed at least a pair of all species. That is literally impossible. Also a boat of that size would take noah and his three sons like 90 years or so to construct which means the boat at the time it began to rain, had 90 year old wood along with brand new wood but of course you'll tell me it was a miracle so let's leave that point aside. Animals from all over the world supposedly mounted this boat so penguins from the Antarctica walked to the middle east. Flightless birds in North America somehow managed to get across seas to mount said boat. There were lions and all types of carnivores in that boat for more than 150 days sitting next to their prey which brings me to my next question, what the Bleep did they eat? Because if one animal was killed, then that would be the end of that specie. What happened to plant life? Noah did not stock plants so if the flood really happened, then all plants that couldn't survive without photosynthesis, died. Which means we wouldn't have most of the plant life we have now unless you argue that the aquatic plants evolved which would mean evolution IS real. How come no one had a ship anywhere else in the world? Not one single person. The Romans did not have ships. Entire Europe had no ships. The Egyptians even? After the flood, how did the flightless birds get to thier various continents and what did the carnivores feed on while waiting for the herbivores to multiply enough to not go extinct? Nothing about this flood is true. It's a complete fallacy and if it wasn't in the bible no one would believe it. PS. Don't even get me started on the reason of the flood: God's angels saw that the women of the earth were pretty and took them as wives and thier wives gave birth to giants. And the giants were wicked. This is a fucking fable. How exactly does an average woman give birth to a giant? PPS: How the Bleep did an olive branch survive 40 days of constant rain and 150 days of being covered completely by water? PPPS: This is not an attack on Christians. Just an attack on a fable everyone thinks is true. If it hurts you as a Christian, not my problem.
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by superboyspecial: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lol,Noah even offered a sacrifice with one of each kind of animal and bird ritually clean,same Christians will tell you about the destruction of the world with fire meanwhile the same God said in Gen 8:21 that "...never again will I destroy all living beings,as I have done this time...there will always be cold and heat"
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by adepeter2027(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Noah ark? LoL
Even mumus won't believe that story.
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by GoodMuyis(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
1st off all, reverse your thinking and remember that titanic was built with certain compartment for engine and fuel.

2nd....
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
adepeter2027:
Noah ark?
LoL

Even mumus won't believe that story.
hahaha.
some believed it but that I think is primarily do to the knowledge they have regarding math and critical reason .if not I wouldnt just phantom why one would rescind so low
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
superboyspecial:
Lol,Noah even offered a sacrifice with one of each kind of animal and bird ritually clean,same Christians will tell you about the destruction of the world with fire meanwhile the same God said in Gen 8:21 that "...never again will I destroy all living beings,as I have done this time...there will always be cold and heat"
the problem is god keeps changing his mind .
he gave rules that are not applicable in modern times that should of coz overrule his claims of being omnipresent .
anyways we would keep watching .
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
GoodMuyis:
1st off all, reverse your thinking and remember that titanic was built with certain compartment for engine and fuel.

2nd....
I think you are not done ..but I am very interested in the points you are trynna make
go on .....
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by butterflyl1on: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
33bandit:
cc : kayode Ani

I seriously don't understand how sane adults in
thier right minds would believe that Noah's flood
actually happened. Now before you start quoting
scriptures, let's get our facts straight. Noah's
boat was 450 feet in length(300 cubit) and 75
feet in width (50 cubits) and 45 feet in height
(30 cubit). The titanic was 882 feet long, 104
feet high so technically the titanic is bigger than
this boat but according to the Bible, this tiny
boat housed at least a pair of all species. That is
literally impossible. Also a boat of that size
would take noah and his three sons like 90 years
or so to construct which means the boat at the
time it began to rain, had 90 year old wood
along with brand new wood but of course you'll
tell me it was a miracle so let's leave that point
aside. Animals from all over the world supposedly
mounted this boat so penguins from the
Antarctica walked to the middle east. Flightless
birds in North America somehow managed to get
across seas to mount said boat. There were lions
and all types of carnivores in that boat for more
than 150 days sitting next to their prey which
brings me to my next question, what the Bleep
did they eat? Because if one animal was killed,
then that would be the end of that specie. What
happened to plant life? Noah did not stock plants
so if the flood really happened, then all plants
that couldn't survive without photosynthesis,
died. Which means we wouldn't have most of the
plant life we have now unless you argue that the
aquatic plants evolved which would mean
evolution IS real. How come no one had a ship
anywhere else in the world? Not one single
person. The Romans did not have ships. Entire
Europe had no ships. The Egyptians even? After
the flood, how did the flightless birds get to thier
various continents and what did the carnivores
feed on while waiting for the herbivores to
multiply enough to not go extinct? Nothing about
this flood is true. It's a complete fallacy and if it
wasn't in the bible no one would believe it. PS.
Don't even get me started on the reason of the
flood: God's angels saw that the women of the
earth were pretty and took them as wives and
thier wives gave birth to giants. And the giants
were wicked. This is a fucking fable. How
exactly does an average woman give birth to a
giant? PPS: How the Bleep did an olive branch
survive 40 days of constant rain and 150 days
of being covered completely by water? PPPS:
This is not an attack on Christians. Just an
attack on a fable everyone thinks is true. If it
hurts you as a Christian, not my problem.

Your mathematics is ridiculously alarming.

First, the modern concept of “species” is not the same as a “kind” in the Bible. There are probably only several hundred different “kinds” of land animals that would have to be taken into the ark. The sea animals stayed in the sea, and many species could have survived in egg form.

Second, the ark was not small; it was a huge structure—the size of a modern ocean liner. Furthermore, it had three stories (Genesis 6:16) which tripled its space to a total of over 1.5 million cubic feet!

Third, Noah could have taken younger or smaller varieties of some larger animals. Given all these factors, there was plenty of room for all the animals, food for the trip, and the eight humans aboard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by sKeetz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

First, the modern concept of “species” is not the same as a “kind” in the Bible. There are probably only several hundred different “kinds” of land animals that would have to be taken into the ark. The sea animals stayed in the sea, and many species could have survived in egg form.

Second, the ark was not small; it was a huge structure—the size of a modern ocean liner. Furthermore, it had three stories (Genesis 6:16) which tripled its space to a total of over 1.5 million cubic feet!

Third, Noah could have taken younger or smaller varieties of some larger animals. Given all these factors, there was plenty of room for all the animals, food for the trip, and the eight humans aboard.

keep lying and twisting the facts for your imaginary god.

he must be very proud. grin grin grin
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by butterflyl1on: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
sKeetz:

keep lying and twisting the facts for your imaginary god.

he must be very proud. grin grin grin

Can you kindly point out the lies?
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by adepeter2027(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Someone is lying above lol
Chai
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

if the modern concept of species is not the same as kind in the Bible ,could we say Noah only took one kind of bird into the ark ?? if that's right by you it means the theory of evolution is true and the birds evolved into different species..
the Bible talked about 7 pairs of each specie in verse 7 which means 14 animals of a single specie .lool
..did you say so many species survived in egg form this contradicts the first point and do you even know the gestation period for birds and aves ,the flood lasted for 150 days and gestation period for birds is 22 days so ??

your point is baseless .I think you should study the Bible more maybe you wouldn't be just a sheeple ..
imagine taking 7 pairs of elephants hahahahaha
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by butterflyl1on: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
33bandit:

if the modern concept of species is not the same as kind in the Bible ,could we say Noah only took one kind of bird into the ark ?? if that's right by you it means the theory of evolution is true and the birds evolved into different species..
the Bible talked about 7 pairs of each specie in verse 7 which means 14 animals of a single specie .lool
..did you say so many species survived in egg form this contradicts the first point and do you even know the gestation period for birds and aves ,the flood lasted for 150 days and gestation period for birds is 22 days so ??

your point is baseless .I think you should study the Bible more maybe you wouldn't be just a sheeple ..

How much bigger than its egg is a hatchling? Can you tell me?

It's obvious you read but are still blind. Let me post Genesis 7: 2 - 3

2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth.

As you can see it clearly says 7 pairs of every kind of bird and not "specie". The word used there is "kind" and not specie. Also the scripture shows your assumption of 7 pairs of ALL ANIMALS is a desperate intentional lie or do you have a different version of the bible that says otherwise? If you do, show me.

Also note that it was ONLY the clean animals that God asked him to take 7 pairs of while the unclean animals were to be one pair.

1 Like

Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by Supremex: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
33bandit:

And yall think evolution is proof that God doesnt exist when on its own its enough proof that God exist
Re: Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False by akeensbussy(m): 5:47am On Mar 03, 2018
so, God created clean and unclean animals for what purpose really.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Truth Behind The Sinking Of Titanic Jun / Faith Or Works! / Buhari Government Told To Immediately Arrest, Jail Anambra Prophet, Indaboski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.