Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,027 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Powerful Quotes From Tony Elumelu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Powerful Quotes From Tony Elumelu (1486 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Quotes From Tony Elumelu by DevelopNaija: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
1. “Entrepreneurship is the cornerstone to African development and the key to local value creation in Africa. I am determined to ensure that Africa’s next generation of entrepreneurs have the platform they need to turn their entrepreneurial aspirations into sustainable businesses tat will drive economic growth and job creation across Africa” – Tony Elumelu

2. “I have come to understand that the most important thing I can do to advance our development is to help replicate my success in others and to evangelize the cause of entrepreneurship.” – Tony Elumelu

3. "It is time to develop an environment that creates employment and value, catalysts for economic growth and quality-of-life gains for all Africans." "Nobody is going to develop Africa except us" – Tony Elumelu

Well said, Mr. Elumelu! Over to you, what is your contribution to Sustainable Development in Nigeria?

Just like Tony Elumelu, CONTRIBUTE (no matter how little), EMPOWER and CREATE an enabling environment for people within your reach/community/environment.

Join the movement for Sustainable Development in Nigeria.

Join the Development Challenge, today!

What is/are your contribution(s) to Sustainable Development?

Which of the Sustainable Development Goal(s) are you contributing to?

If you have decided to do something SUSTAINABLE but don’t know how to go about it;

If you are already contributing to Sustainable Development in Nigeria;

If you know someone who is capable of contributing to Sustainable Development in Nigeria;

If you have suggestions on how to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals or how one can contribute to the goals;

PLEASE, do that in the comment section or email – contribution@developnaija.com

Source - http://www.developnaija.com/powerful-development-quotes-from-tony-elumelu/

CC - Lalasticala, Seun

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey In Large Quantity / Brand New Portable Inverters For Sale / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.