Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? (1130 Views)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by geoinvestor(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm part of the category of guys who will never go to a cinema to watch a movie. Every where and on the internet, people are talking about black panther and in spite of the popularity of the movie, I haven't watched it yet.

I'm waiting for the pirated copy to hit the net!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by MissIndependent(f): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
geoinvestor:
I'm part of the category of guys who will never go to a cinema to watch a movie. Every where and on the internet, people are talking about black panther and in spite of the popularity of the movie, I haven't watched it yet.

I'm waiting for the pirated copy to hit the net!
It's already on the net just finished watching it... grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by richyfa: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissIndependent:
help me with the download link please
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by MissIndependent(f): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by geoinvestor(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissIndependent:
Please, which site did you download from?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by MissIndependent(f): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by bigmarvelous(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by yondiamekenpach: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
bigmarvelous:

Hope it not fake

oga just wait like me, i havnt watched it yet and wont download any pirated copy, like i waited for thor na so i go wait for am too just chill no go watch wetin to spoil ur mind
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
yondiamekenpach:

oga just wait like me, i havnt watched it yet and wont download any pirated copy, like i waited for thor na so i go wait for am too just chill no go watch wetin to spoil ur mind

Correct. Why download some poor quality cam copy and hurt ur eyes when the dvd and blu ray rip will be out in about 3 months. Just chill. Thor ragnarok, Justice League etc were in cinemas a few months ago, now full 1080p versions of these movies are available for download. Even 3D version of Thor ragnarok is out now.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
geoinvestor:
Please, which site did you download from?

Don't do it.. just wait about 2-3 months. Its a cam rip, that's all u can get for now.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by bigmarvelous(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
yondiamekenpach:

ok
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by Srallens(m): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? by MissIndependent(f): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Srallens:
. Thank you
Hope you are through with the movie now. It's 2hours 4mins. smiley

(1) (Reply)

[video] Kon Sho Sibe – Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Comedy Starring Broda Shaggi | B / MOVIE: The Legend Of Nri – Nollywood Movie (DOWNLOAD) / Desperate Housewives!! Please keep me up to date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.