Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React (116588 Views)

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Donopsiano(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
DOGGYSTYLE LOADING....... kiss
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
big nyash..chikita66 comman carry your sister grin
Lolz, the ukwu nwere nti cheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by QueenSekxy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Lolz, the ukwu nwere nti cheesycheesy.
you saw my whatsapp status right embarassed
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by bigtt76(f): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
BloggersNG:
This lady was Spotted selling plantain chips at Mushin Lagos, but all people could notice was her lingerie bursting out from the Leggings, Tho she been bashed, but the hustle continues..
See Reactions below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/lady-hawking-plantain-goes-viral-after.html?m=1

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by mrkunlex(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
I no See Anything But White Pant
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Arckeen: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
BABANGBALI:
her name is not Victoria her name is shedinma okafor
mr google I no ask u for details , Victoria I say why!!!!
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Ghnaija(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
This totally wrong why would you snap someone without the person approval and to extent of the undies make we respect ladies at least angry sad
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by delzbaba(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
fashion faux paux
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
you saw my whatsapp status right embarassed
The job thing?
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by QueenSekxy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chikita66:
The job thing?
yes oo,,and it will last for 4 months. .i hope there will be slot for me on Monday. .

lool
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

yes oo,,and it will last for 4 months. .i hope there will be slot for me on Monday. .

lool
Let's go inbox biko.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by AfonjaConehead: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Shes hawking plantain chips just as some naija girls go to italy to work in the education ministry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Most hawkers especially bread sellers, sell more than what they put on their head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by giftmurphy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
At least she wore panties,some doesn't sad

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by wildkat: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
hedonistic:
I can only imagine the odious stench emanating from that zone - for anyone brave enough to put his nose close to it.

Ass worhispper spotted

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don't see anything funny about dis
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by ariesbull: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
sexdoll:

which one come be toto plantain again guy? grin grin grin

LoL....Toto get plantain naaa
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by ariesbull: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
giftmurphy:
At least she wore panties,some doesn't sad

How you take know ...don't you wear panties

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by giftmurphy(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Admin401:

We done hear na
Lolz grin
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by rahman3853(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
dis 1 no b only plantain she dey sel o.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by giftmurphy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
ariesbull:

How you take know ...don't you wear panties
It's story you looking for tongue tongue
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by ariesbull: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
giftmurphy:

It's story you looking for tongue tongue

Just wondering
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by giftmurphy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Arckeen:
mr google I no ask u for details , Victoria I say why!!!!
Lolz
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by giftmurphy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Just wondering
Quit wondering tongue tongue
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by Burgerlomo: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
No be her period pad I dey see so cool
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by sexdoll: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
ariesbull:

LoL....Toto get plantain naaa

Hmmm...
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by DCONE1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Who is the idiot that snap that thing in that her posture? Smh. What childishness. You just had to snap her just like that
I bet you are just saying this to get the attention of nairaland ladies and to make them like you

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by DCONE1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Who is the idiot that snap that thing in that her posture? Smh. What childishness. You just had to snap her just like that
I bet you are just saying this to get the attention of nairaland ladies to like you..lol smh.
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooo!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhjjssssssshhhhhhjjj! See ASS!!!!! grin
hmmmmm
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by uuzba(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
onadana:
Pervert..dirty mind.This is the only thing you saw..took your phone and snapped am sure with an erection.

We are in 2018 not 1820.

A fully grown woman cannot still be claiming ignorance that she is half naked.
-
School, Christianity, science, internet. Are these things not making any impact on the African mindset?

1 Like

Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by vicben27(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
l just wounder the kind of Brain some. ladies were created with! they keep stupidly surprising me every day!
Re: Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React by mrkunlex(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
I no know wetin wrong with this ladies.e be like say i sud knack am with this my cassava wey dey my boxer.just want doggy style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.