Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size (6961 Views)

Swearing In Of Ojukwu As Head Of State Of Biafra By Chief Justice Of Biafra+ Pic / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by loveth360(f): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
forget about your tribe ,it's pointless and doesn't matter.
really.
So what matter?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by loveth360(f): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
Love
since there no love what should we do.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2018
-
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by loveth360(f): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
There's love . You can only see it when you forget about your tribe .
so how can i forget my tribe when you all hate my tribe.

Igbo proves says"a person rejected by others do not reject himself".

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by loveth360(f): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
do you know where i'm from? You know nothing about me yet you think I hate your imaginary "tribe".
it does not matter if i know where you from.your first and second comment on this thread showed who you are and where you from.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2018
-
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by loveth360(f): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
that's why Nigeria and Africa and all black nations will continue to be shitholes and you will always be at the bottom. I'm only trying to help you
help yourself before thinking of helping others.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by loveth360(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
Well guess what ,it doesn't matter whether igbo is president or not . forget about your tribe , it's pointless and doesn't matter. that's all I can say to you. Although you have the freewill to do as you wish. But let me tell you , soon within a few decades or even years you'll not exist in this world and it still won't matter.
who told you i care about who is your nigeria president,all i want is let everybody be on their own.simple.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Afriifa(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Are you from SS?
yes.. me too. n he's right.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Afriifa(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Igboland alone in SE, SS and Benue axis is more than 40,000 Sq/Km2.

By the time other ethnic nations join Biafra, it will exceed 100,000 Sq/Km2.
keep deceiving urself my bro.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Robbin7(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well, maybe they never told you that 80% of what you call SS used to be in Biafra

Rubbish talk....
Baselesss point.....
Parochial judgement.....
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by EternalTruths: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2018
Afriifa:
keep deceiving urself my bro.
Keep denying facts out of bigotry.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by pazienza(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm loving this loveth360.

I tell people that the strongest, smartest, passionate and most patriotic to Igbo nation Igbos come from Enu-ani, there is no doubt about this .

Nne, ife gi aso gbu gom. Jide ka iji.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by shallysgirl: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Afriifa:
yes.. me too. n he's right.
Well,you speak for yourself. I have close relatives from delta(north)and they don't feel same as you do.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by loveth360(f): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
pazienza:
I'm loving this loveth360.

I tell people that the strongest, smartest, passionate and most patriotic to Igbo nation Igbos come from Enu-ani, there is no doubt about this .

Nne, ife gi aso gbu gom. Jide ka iji.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by anibirelawal(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
Am from asaba delta state and am a biafran.
Now i know where you are from... grin
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by oladeebo: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
kernel504:

Brother education helps our thinking a whole lot. Lagos houses over 20 million according to Tinubu, with a size of 3,345km², while Anambra is 6,320km² double the size of Lagos. Enugu is bigger than Anambra, meaning we don't have issues with land mass per person.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_area
you have issue may be you didn't know ,Lagons and Anambra were part of Nigeria
And the density of Nigeria is least when compare to that of Lagos&Anambra and Nigeria consumed that density.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Afriifa(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Well,you speak for yourself. I have close relatives from delta(north)and they don't feel same as you do.
r u talking about d Oshimili n aniochas dat av rejected d fact that they aren't igbos.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by shallysgirl: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Afriifa:
r u talking about d Oshimili n aniochas dat av rejected d fact that they aren't igbos.
Rejected it to who and since when? Do you know where I am from? If are not from there, speakvfor yourself.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
-
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by pazienza(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
that's blind ignorance full of vanity. that's why black people will always be slaves and africa will always be a shithole .
onitsha does not need seaport, aba does not need seaport,calabar doesn't need seaport. it doesn't matter whether all presidents of Nigeria are from a small village in Sokoto or Benin. it doesn't matter whether the capital of Nigeria is owerri. Everywhere can be developed and all citizens have good quality of life. your tribe is irrelevant. you will leave this world shortly.
Build only one world class seaport and airport either in rivers or akwa ibom to serve the entire region. in fact,there culd be two seaports both in akwa ibom and river state to serve the entire region. that's why you like USA,Sweden,Germany,Canada ,etc. but you prefer to wallow in your primitive mentality. yet most of you live in a civilized society. I think you should be deported back to your village .

Lagos does not need a seaport, it doesn't need an international airport, it's already overpopulated.

MMIA should be closed down, henceforth, all international flights should be channelled to AIIA Enugu, it doesn't matter, after all, Enugu is still part of Nigeria.

PH /Onne seaport should be upgraded, while Lagos port closed down, the entire SW can always come down to PH to clear their goods, we are all Nigerians after all, no need wasting money to run Lagos port, this move would also reducr the population of Lagos, make non Indigenes to leave, and allow Yorubas enjoy their beloved city themselves.
I think we all need to imbibe this civilized way of doing things and do away with our clannish nature, and I agree with you.

While we are at it, we can allow Okonjo Iweala to be our Angelina Merkel for eight years, after which Donald Duke can take over from her for another 8yrs, then he can hand over to Utomi, then Utomi to Soludo, and Soludo to Ovia Jim or Elumelu.

See we need progressive men and women at the helm of our affairs, we must do away with our clannish attachments to men from our tribes or having things attached to our tribes.
Yes we can. grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by EternalTruths: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
Lagos airport can serve the entire area there . no need for airport and seaport at ondo,osun,ogun or ibadan. A world class airport and seaport at river state or akwa ibom can serve the entire area. Onitsha does not need seaport, aba does no need seaport , calabar does not need seaport. anambra does not need airport . I will not respond to this any further . It doesn't matter if all presidents are from a small village in Sokoto . what matters is a competent leader. you have the freewill to believe and do whatever you want ,but the facts will remain the same even after you leave this world .

We need as many seaports & riverports as possible.

Transportation is key for economic development
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by EternalTruths: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
Onitsha does not need seaport, Aba does not need seaport .Anambra does not need airport ,etc. there'll never be Biafra. It doesnt matter whether all presidents of Nigeria are from a small village in Sokoto. you can argue and believe other wise but the facts will stay the same even after you leave this world .

When you deny the Igbos presidency, watch how their Biafra will become a reality.
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by TheKingdom: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
SoulSearching:
Why don't you wish that the entire Nigeria or west Africa could be developed and everyone could have a good quality of life and abundant food . make up your mind whether you want to live in an organized society or cling on to primtive tribal ways.
is this igbo culture? what will happen if all of Nigeria and West Africa is developed and all the citizens have good quality of life?

I’ll cling on to “primitive waves”, like the Croats, the Welsh, the French, the Chinese, the Serbians, the Czechs, and so many others who are not from sh.ithole Colonies created by foreigners.

Are you not ashamed Oyibo joined you with bedsheet wearing folks and called you some Niggers in an area (NIGERIA)?

If not, I’m ashamed for YOU and your FAMILY

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Adam Before And Gani Adams After Receiving Jonathan Pipeline Contract / AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. / See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.