Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos (35272 Views)

Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup / Confusion As Zambian Footballer Is Accused Of Dumping Wife For Nigerian Lady.PIX / Premier League:chelsea Host Their Local Rivals Arsenal @1:30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Luukasz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
mercytripletz:
How many Nigerian guys support local clubs like eyimba fc, etc?
They shout Chelsea, manU, barca, Liverpool up and down. Na girl go now do am abi?
And tell me how many Nigerian bitches support United, chelsea and the other european clubs.. the only thing most of em know how to do best is Bleep around and support raunchy stuffs

2 Likes

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by AreaFada2: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lol.

Even the guys in 9ja are not that passionate about local league. Time was when couples and even whole families went to see games especially top games like Enugu Rangers v. Bendel Insurance, "Sooting" Stars v. Raccah Rovers, Mighty Jets v Leventis United, Kano Pillars v. Julius Berger, Iwanyanwu Nationale v. New Nigeria Bank, etc.

If guys love something, they can somehow get their babes to get into it. A little bit at least.
You cannot blame girls only. Some guys want to show off.
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by mercytripletz: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Luukasz:
And tell me how many Nigerian bitches support United, chelsea and the other european clubs.. the only thing most of em know how to do best is Bleep around and support raunchy stuffs

Before you try to use your uncouth mouth to insult girls, think of the woman who gave birth to you.
Football is a guy thing. Even female football stars are not 0.01% as popular as male stars.
Reason my dear.
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
smokedfish:
dts what makes it a shyt-hole
no I disagree wit u,Nigerian is not a shithole

1 Like

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by RealGucci: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
curvy thick girls dnt make me cum quick
dey always shout
ahh ahh
oti remi
oti remi
okoe eh tobi o
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Luukasz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
mercytripletz:

Before you try to use your uncouth mouth to insult girls, think of the woman who gave birth to you.
Football is a guy thing. Even female football stars are not 0.01% as popular as male stars.
Reason my dear.
The woman who gave birth to me doesn't Bleep around unlike you lasses, oh football is a guy thing and yet in the western countries you see a whole lotta women in the stands when matches are on.
Tell me what do you piece of nowadays know how to do self than spread your legs, slay around without nous & make up or make over

2 Likes

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Reggio: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
KingSango:

Its a lie. Some of these are men pretending to be women. There's no way women look this ugly. grin Where are the hips and curves on some of these so-called men?

www.theriseofsodom..com

you ok so?

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by mercytripletz: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Luukasz:
The woman who gave birth to me doesn't Bleep around unlike you lasses, oh football is a guy thing and yet in the western countries you see a whole lotta women in the stands when matches are on.
Tell me what do you piece of nowadays know how to do self than spread your legs, slay like around without nous & make up or make over

You weren't born when she was busy fucking around, were you?
You are just derailing from my initial post.
Have you always given support for your LOCAL football teams?
That was my point.
Well, if you make any more attempt at stupidity, I will just ignore you. Stupid people are not my thing.
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by wildkat: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gossiplover:
same with Zambian league... two shithole countries.

Zambian league is way better than Nigerian league. Even their jersey quality and officiating is a step ahead.

1 Like

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Luukasz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
mercytripletz:

You weren't born when she was busy fucking around, were you?
You are just derailing from my initial post.
Have you always given support for your LOCAL football teams?
That was my point.
Well, if you make any more attempt at stupidity, I will just ignore you. Stupid people are not my thing.

I wasn't around during her youth days but my old man was around during those day and infact knows so much of her history.. I guess your father didn't prolly know much about your momma's sex days.
Well I'm a fan of shooting stars you scumbag and i've been a fan for over 10yrs now prolly before your old woman spread that leg for your poppa.. hey yo go wash momma's dirty panties & dishes.. No time for kiddies

2 Likes

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by smokedfish: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Asowari:
no I disagree wit u,Nigerian is not a shithole
big fat ugly shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
smokedfish:
big fat ugly shithole
dat is ur consign u don't have to force me to agree wit u. as 4 me Nigerian is not a shithole

2 Likes

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by KingSango(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Reggio:
you ok so?

Can't you see that some of those people look suspicious? These are not all women. grin The big ladies I can be sure but the skinny ones with no hips, that's not female. They look like castrated boys.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by smokedfish: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Asowari:
dat is ur consign u don't have to force me to agree wit u. as 4 me Nigerian is not a shithole
but it is a shythole
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by mercytripletz: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Luukasz:

I wasn't around during her youth days but my old man was around during those day and infact knows so much of her history.. I guess your father didn't prolly know much about your momma's sex days.
Well I'm a fan of shooting stars you scumbag and i've been a fan for over 10yrs now prolly before your old woman spread that leg for your poppa.. hey yo go wash momma's dirty panties & dishes.. No time for kiddies

Your old man was around during her youth means she was even bleeping long before she got married. That doesn't make it any different from the girls you are talking about.
You just shot yourself in the foot.

And if you have been a fan of shooting stars for 10 years, I expect you to be a mature human being and not act like those 15-year old kids that are scattered around here.
The fact is still that many guys support foreign clubs than Local ones.

Greet your mother, tell her she tried in your upbringing. It wasn't easy bringing up someone who should be in Aro

OK bye. Have a nice evening and you are ignored from hence forth
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
KingSango:

Can't you see that some of those people look suspicious? These are not all women. grin The big ladies I can be sure but the skinny ones with no hips, that's not female. They look like castrated boys.

www.theriseofsodom..com

u dis guy grin
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
smokedfish:
but it is a shythole
bros u don't have force me na, believe wat u believe. let me believe wat I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by KingSango(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Asowari:
u dis guy grin

1. Homosexuality is in Africa.

2. Cults of witches and wizards are at the root of sodomy, which is the satanic sex.

3. Castration was done in Egypt which is Africa.

4 Castration of men, slaves, was done in Oyo Empire to create royal eunuchs. Not saying that this was sodomy. Because an Eunuch doesn't feel any desires any more. And Yorubas traditionally are opposed to homosexuality, including stoning them to death when found.

5. You have Freemasonry which is a sodomite cult there in Africa.

6. Many of these Freemason college cults use sodomy to initiate.

7. Just like in America the Illuminati mafias run the fashion and entertainment industry. This is big money for them also control.

8. The Christian and Catholic Church in Africa subtly sodomizes the population just like they do everywhere else in the world.

9. There are LGBT groups in Nigeria, they may not be as powerful or rather as open as the American society ones but they are there and have funding from other Western LGBT groups.

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by uuzba(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Asowari:
Nigerian league is thrash.

I sincerely wish you to be in a position of leadership . Quite bluntly, I want you to be president of this country.

Will you do it?
-
Many or us here on NL are just here.
We are not "there".
Why are we always here?
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Bamz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
chuksjuve:
Nigeria girls be like

or cheesy

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
uuzba:

I sincerely wish you to be in a position of leadership . Quite bluntly, I want you to be president of this country.

Will you do it?
-
Many or us here on NL are just here.
We are not "there".
Why are we always here?
politics is a dirty game my friend we are always here and there , I don't even know why am here self lol, take care man.
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by dramaine(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
He has a point tho.. but the men never support naija league finish talkless of the women grin

1 Like

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Chukazu: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
A lot of them do support,the fact is some of these venues are usually violent prone and therefore not safe for women to watch Ball

1 Like

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
good girl! u have accomplish the first task..now is for u to snap in any of their jersey half unclad grin cheesy
Iyajelili:
Heartland FC, Kwara United FC, EyimbaFC, Plateau United, Lobi stars........Una fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Henri8: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
JasonScolari:
Nice one from those big foreheads ladies from Zambia.

I love the South African ladies for their unceasing passion to their Football league.... Kazier Chiefs female fans are too sexy and beautiful... Some of Our passionate Nigeria slay queens are busy sucking different Alhaji's dick, waving their pants in the air, and spreading their legs wide like Wellington Hotel bedsheet

BTW, I will love to have a personal chat with that lady raising her two fingers in the air. cool
Awuzubillahi!
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by DonCandido(f): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gossiplover:
that means we have shithole leaders

We cannot have shithole leaders without shithole followers. Shithole followership is the incubator for shithole leadership.

The popular parable about which comes first between an egg or a chicken is apposite.
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Luukasz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
mercytripletz:

My old man was around during my mothers youth infact she was even bleeping long before she got married. That doesn't make it any different from the girl I am.
Were you not the same kid that said stupid people aint your thing and here youre replying the stupid ones.. tell me who's stupid.
It seems the level of stupidity and idiocy in your family is so much runnin in your blood.. look at yourself look at your write up don't you see youre from the line of stupid men and women.. Apparently you don't know what it means to shot oneself on the foot.
I'm surprised a man could give birth to such a dumb lowlife like you piece of nonsense.. begone o ye bastard daughter of a pauper
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by isacolukay(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Khd95:
aside hoe-ing and slaying on weekends,nothing else

some cant even clean their rooms or wash their slaying clothes until a night prio to when they want to slay grin grin grin

Abi on that very day sef!
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Honesty007(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Our league is ok but not attractive.
The clubs are just getting sponsorship right but branding and marketing still needs to be worked on and thats where the ladies must come in.but its not to overdo sexual things.
Re: Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos by Maximus85(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian football coach and soccer pundit has taken a swipe at Nigerian girls following the 'trend' in Zambia which sees their ladies show support for football clubs in their local league. The scout and intermediary at FIN Football Management Agency, Felix Ifeanyi Abacha Nwosu, said Nigerian ladies rather than support their local clubs - take their guys to expensive joints to spend big as he took a shade at them.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

That's the trend in Zambia... Am loving it. How many Nigeria gals knows up-to 3 NPFL clubs talkmore of supporting them. All they do in weekends is to take their guys to expensive joints to make sure u spend 30k ND above...

Mehn, guys, be wise. Take her to the nearest stadium every weekend for an NPFL games, u save a lot. 200 Naira for both of u as gate fee, then buy ice-cream 400 for u both. Buy aki Hausa or groundnut 200.

And two bottle water of 200. U spend a total of 1000 Naira, that's less than $3 dollars... Then she will be happy. If she no gree go stadium and tell u shop rite, Kilimanjaro or Cinema, tell her u have emergency... Infact, that ur already dead father appeared in ur house in village now and u need to go know what he wanna tell u.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/scout-mocks-nigerian-ladies-zambian-girls-show-support-local-clubs-photos.html

Zambia? That name sounds so familiar. Is it a fun park, a zoo, a poultry or a pork meat factory? Alphabetically they should second to the last in the whole world?

Abeg give ice-cream, hot one wey block well well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Amputee Football Team Involved In A Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Ab / AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles / Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.