Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation (69462 Views)

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / What Herb Will I Use To Treat Premature Ejaculation? / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by biggy26: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
ellalina:
The problem of premature ejack is beyond natural remedy
It’s mostly caused by a silent health factors that will later pop up in life.

One sure thing you can do is use desensitization cream and engage in very long romance
Then another thing is to have frequent sex.
Your body would get use to it and the excitement would die off
Don’t ask me how I know
I have friends ok
That cream many times affects d woman too. Some lose sensitivity on contact even after d cream is dried. I agree with your second option.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by biggy26: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
This post is for men. But it can be so embarrassing sha.
I know women that are quick cummers and they get embarrassed too.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by Femicomputer(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
OK oooo
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by coolh3ad(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
joel1991:
See lie... Take Tramadol 200mg....U will thank me later

It doesn't work for everyone.......
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by Kyllahmc(m): 1:48am On Mar 04, 2018
raymond284:
Tramadol
it doesn't work the same on everybody... tramadol makes my prick soft and uninterested in sex.
I can never get hard if I'm on Trams...
I use a different method to last as long as I want to last in bed,,, its called mind control, sex is mostly psychology, it all happens in our brain and thoughts,,,, so i simply found a way to distract half of my mind in other not to focus completely during sex... while still maintain a perfect erection...
it can be extremely difficult to do though, it took me a a lifetime to practice and perfect it.. but it worth it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by jayinfo2(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Mine na 2 min maximum time taken
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by Collyno82(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
Nope. U gat a big mouth
smiles,,, big mouth kwa,,, I don't think ur correct. Pls just give me a chance to prove u wrong
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by noziz(m): 1:11am On Mar 07, 2018
jacyhelen:

hahhahahaha..yeye dey smell...Hhahahahah...Cum dey go

dear i need cum first before i go. if i Cum finish,to Go no be wahala grin
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by Abover1: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2018
I have a solution to it. It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by Abover1: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Guys, Say buy to premature ejaculation with this roots 1. Cocoa root 2.sasamura root. Wash them, cut into small piece, put in a bottle, add water or alcoholic. if you can't get them call me 08058863371 08060011887.

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by TheActionase(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amazing African Tradomedical Ways to Manage Different Ailments..

You can learn one or two of the procedures.... Prepare it... Test it....and if it works....

You can turn it to money making investment online and offline..

Please Read to Learn..and Share..
You may be HELPING Someone with it...

Full Article below...���
https://ikawoemmanuel..com/2017/07/kimoetherapy-treating-ailments-in.html?m=1
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by investorMK(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
STC30 is ur solution to premature ejaculation it is a herbal medicine .... Chart me up on WhatsApp.... Check my signature for my digit
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Look around you… These days every corner and every street, there's one business that is booming right now...

Every tom, dick and harry wants to go into the business (both small and large scale) because there's lot of profit in it.

The business is...

'selling soft drinks, beverages and sodas'

Well each bottle of these drinks sell for between N100 to N150, and actually it's not about the price of the drinks, because almost everyone can afford it...

It's about the content of these drinks.

And if you don't take these drinks, maybe you take juices or even sparkling red grapes in wine bottles . Unfortunately, all of them fall under the same category.

Problem is, most of these drinks or beverages contains high quantity of sugar... that when you continue to take them it only leads to one thing...

It will KILL your manhood or manpower and make you become a weakling in bed

Question is, how do you know you are a weakling in bed?

There are 3 ways to know if a man is a weakling in the bedroom... If he's...

1) unable to get a strong erection within a record time of 30 seconds to 1minute

2) Always need Mouth Gig to maintain a proper erection

3) Cannot last more than 30 seconds on top of a woman or release within 3 to 5minutes

Infact, I began to understand everything about the main difference between a matured men in bed and a weak man when an embarrassing situation happened to my husband that he could not get his manhood up within almost 1 hour.

Just to make it clear, it's not only sugar that causes a man to be a weakling in bed.

Other reasons could be...

1) old age

2) too much of masturbation and

3) Illnesses such as Diabetes, Hypertension etc

And here’s some great news for you:

If you are looking for a way to RESET & ACTIVATE your body system and correct the problem of releasing in 30seconds or NOT being a able to get or maintain a proper erections...

The only way left and the solution is to...

Take herbs or medicines that burn off the sugar and flushes off toxins from the body system

The herbal remedy which I recommend is NAFDAC Approved and have been used by lots of Nigerian men who testify that it’s very effective in the treatment of the root cause of premature ejaculation, weak erection and low sperm count.

And over 3,700 Nigerian men who have used this herbal remedy did not complain about any side effects of any kind.

Without wasting time, let me introduce the exact herbal remedy that is effective and natural way of boosting testerone, cure premature ejaculation and helps men get stronger erections…

“Jalin Herbal Mannex”

The Only Way Left to Stop the Shame and Embarrassing Situation of Weak Erection and Ejaculating in 30 seconds

Jalin herbal Mannex capsules is NAFDAC Approved and helps men get firmer erections and maintaining the sexual energy to perform.

And once you start using it, your lovemaking sessions with your woman, becomes more intense, lasting and fulfilling.

Jalin Herbal Mannex is designed for men who want to experience much better Sexual Performance. Including:

1) Harder, more Reliable Erections - so you don’t have any more problems ‘Getting It Up’ (and you don’t have any more relationship-destroying problems SATISFYING your woman in bed)

2) Improved Staying Power - helping you to last 30 minutes or more during intercourse, every single time (and, as a result - giving your woman highly addictive Multiple Orgasms during Intercourse)

3) Increased Sex-Drive - so you’re always ‘in the mood’ and ‘ready to go!’ (FACT: many men report feeling like ‘Hot Teenagers’ when they start taking Jalin Herbal Mannex)

4) Increased Testosterone - which helps you achieve Rock-Hard Erections, and gives you a MASSIVE Sexual Appetite (while also helping you gain muscle and strength… enjoy improved energy levels… experience better confidence, and more!)

Okay, I know you have heard all these before, but why is Jalin Herbal Mannex different and better than everything else you've tried?

The reason is simple...

1) Jalin Herbal Mannex does not contain any toxic ingredients

The truth is most of the drugs and supplements in the market contain toxic fillers, that is, non active ingredients that most companies add to their capsule based supplements to get the active ingredients into the capsule.

Jalin Herbal Mannex does not contain any toxic ingredients. You can take it with peace of mind, it's 100% safe. Men with Hypertension or Diabetes can use it without any side effects.

We are located in Warri
We deliver nationwide if you cannot physically come to our location to buy...
To order WhatsApp 081 67 51 82 12

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by yunqdady: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
gonkin:
Its all a thing of the mind.
Understand your mind and the stimulating sensor of you love stick. U would last longer. 1st could be short but the 2nd will be super.

Glucose is for sexual energy so u dont pass out while trying to prove you're strong. So get a can of diet coke or just pepsi near by.

Also dont try to focus it all on her moaning. Try to imagine sex as push ups. When ur feel the fluid(semen) climbing, slow down you thrusting, pushing your love stick all the way in if youre less than 7inch in length and pulling out once every 2 seconds while caressing so she still feels the process. After a minute of that commence at steady speed not too fast.

If you're the 3 round and above type. Dont over use the energy take a 5 minute break for kisses and caressing.

Also position matters.
The missionary is easiest but could be alot of work for guys. Cuz shes just lying there enjoying it.

Try the LEAP FROG POSITION and she may be the one begging

Leap frog is similar to doggie but quite different.

Also try SEASHELL positions. That gonna make her feel u and PROBABLY scream for u to take it easy. You could google it for how it looks like

But the main thing is your mind reacts to your sensors. So adapt it
Brother Moses, Weldone sir. There's prayer meeting in church tomorrow
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by gonkin(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
yunqdady:

Brother Moses, Weldone sir. There's prayer meeting in church tomorrow

grin it's exposure not corruption
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation by babaalagbo11(m): 5:41am On Apr 13, 2022
If you're having issues with premature Ejaculation, pile, erectile dysfunction,low sperm count,and weak erection...dm me check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) / Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.