Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

10 Reasons Why Women Cheat Too - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat Too (1011 Views)

7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Women Cheat Too by Obonbo: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
Yes. Women cheat too, and No, we don’t always blame it on the alcohol. It’s amazing how society thinks men cheat more than women. On the contrary, women cheat as much or maybe even more than men. And although there are supposedly 3 women for every man, the opportunity still presents itself for the woman. Here are some reasons why women cheat. (all my opinion, no particular order)

Number One
Lost Sparks
Maybe because the relationship has lost it’s spark and it’s just dull. Maybe the partner is absent emotionally, and the woman has the opportunity to find it elsewhere. Next thing you know, the classmate with whom she was supposed to study becomes her study date and they eventually end up pulling an ‘all-nighter’ (pun intended)

Number Two
Feeling Neglected and Unappreciated
She cooks, she cleans, she even soaks your dirty drawers. Yeah, the one with the mud stains and holes running through the crotch she never gets a “Thank you honey, for washing my fruit of the looms” or even a “Babe, do you need help with the dishes? I know you must be tired after cooking that spectacular meal” Instead she gets nothing but a cold shoulder as you watch your football games. If you don’t pay her as much attention as you pay your favorite sports team, she may be the next “wide-receiver’ kicking it with a new ‘tight-end’ and trust me. When it goes that far, there will be no ‘Running Back”

Number Three
Revenge Revenge Revenge
Although this is not the best method of revenge, it definitely is one of the most enjoyable form of stupidity. She’s constantly tired of seeing lipstick stains in front of your jeans, tired of you smelling like “Irish Springs” when you come home from work, knowing damn well you guys use “Dove unscented body wash”. When a woman’s fed up, there is little to nothing to be done about it.

Number Four
Your Emotional Withdrawal
When you both were dating, you used to stay up on the phone, talking till five o’clock in the morning, now it’s a miracle if you even greet each other “good morning” Emotional neglect is a sure fire way to have any man or woman looking for a way out. Unfortunately, the way out could be through the arms of another man…or woman.

Number Five
A Cold Bed

If the sex was like the energizer bunny in the beginning , but now feels like a house chore, then it’s a problem. YES women have libido and a “sex drive” too. (Men just have a stick shift) It’s good to keep the love making spicy, and not monotonous.

Number Six
The Exit Strategy
Maybe to her , she feels that infidelity is the only way out. Perhaps you have refused to break up, or maybe she doesn’t want to be the person to initiate the break-up. Either way, some women may feel that breaking up as a result of her cheating is the easy way out (#EpicFail)

Number Seven
Its in the blood
No offense, but some people just can’t stay committed. No matter how much of a sexpert slash super hero slash successful angel you are. Some women are just like that. Nothing personal. When you have a woman like that, just know when to let go.

Number Eight
Self-Esteem
This should be self explanatory. It’s the slippery slope we commonly know as low self esteem. People with low self esteem are thirsty for a booster, craving attention etc. Although this is not always the case, and I’m not saying that all women who have self esteem issues are going to cheat, it is definitely one of the causes. ( Men are not excluded either)

Number Nine
The Bad Girl Syndrome
Like a wild beast unleashed from captivity, some women may cheat when unleashed after experiencing some life changing events like major weight loss, new job, new friends, mid-life crisis, etc. Keep communication free and open and you might not have to deal with this issue.

Number Ten
Sex but No intimacy
Yes we like to cuddle, we like to be told we are the most beautiful creature ever to have descended on planet earth and surrounding areas. You may have great sex, but if the intimacy is not there, forget it! She might still cheat on you. Find a balance between sex, love and intimacy and you may not have this problem.
What do you feel about this post? Am I missing anything?Leave a comment and
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat Too by pheonixChi(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
I think it could also be the reasons why men cheat undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat Too by emekachuck: 1:47am On May 02, 2010
I wish all couple try harder to keep their relationships like it was when they first started dating. I think that it's so sad when things changed as years goes by.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat Too by pheonixChi(f): 1:13pm On May 02, 2010
emekachuck:

I wish all couple try harder to keep their relationships like it was when they first started dating. I think that it's so sad when things changed as years goes by.

yeah won't it be nice? unfortunately life happens but couples can always try to keep it interesting too

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Finally Declares On Facebook / First Experience / Breaking News On Arsene Wenger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.