Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (70966 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Feminism angry angry angry angry

Like fascism for Italians and Germans
Like free market capitalism for "The West"
Like democracy and republics are for "the people"
Like communism in the former Soviet republics
and many others

All these ideologies have f*cked up the subjects that I have mentioned and feminism is no exception. It has duped most women (especially black women) and the person manginas and cap'n save a hoes into thinking:

1. BS like the "patriarchy" (or in black feminists case "black patriarchy" but they sure love some "white patriarchy"wink
2. The wage gap myth.
3. Women have been oppressed for thousands of years
4. Black feminist mantra, "black men have never been there to defend black women and blah blah more BS"
5. That these multiple forms of feminism e.g. riot grrl, BWE, womanism, third wave etc are different and have something different to offer.

I want to expose these feminists and their pathetic sympathisers to the truths about this "disease" like
1. Many 1st wave feminists were for eugenics against the "undesirables of society" guess who that included? That's right - Black people!
2. A couple of white feminists have done more for Black feminism in the USA than nearly all the black feminists combined!
3. Gloria Steinem had CIA connections. This ties into the second point that I wrote!
4. How even with Black women in America benefit from both the Civil rights and Feminist affirmative action policies they still don't out earn black men!
5. The most staunch anti feminists are former feminists themselves and mostly white guys. Oh dear black feminists, your beloved white man hates feminism too. Wotcha gonna do? grin

And many other things.

*Disclaimers*
1. I don't hate black women or women in general. I just hate feminists (whatever race or form) and their sympathisers.
2. I'm not part of any MRA movement. While I agree with some of it's principals, I find most MRA's to be a bunch of whiny male feminists that doesn't truly address the problems of society!
3. Feminist sympathisers are the equivalent of nazi, communist sympathisers etc. They know that there is something rotten about feminism but they refuse too admit it. Like other socio-economic and political sympathisers.

If you disagree with my stance on feminism you've just gladly kissed my a*se! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gloria Steinem - CIA operative, the most influence force on black feminism in the USA. Yet she is hardly recognised as such. Why you ask? there are number of reasons:
1. A partial CIA cover up
2. Black feminists don't like white women (and vice versa!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB264uDKllc

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Michelle Wallace - The author of "Black Macho and The Myth of The Superwoman"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Wallace

In the book (that was also partially written by that lovable CIA agent Gloria Steinem angry undecided ) she called the likes of Sojourner Truth and Harriet Tubman “ugly” and “stupid” for supporting Black men. Black Revolutionaries “chauvinist macho pigs” and advised Black women to “go it alone.”
Wow such a beautiful young woman corrupted by feminism. That book practically started the whole "Black men ain't sh1t" movement! It's funny how black feminists are not only haters of truly inspirational women like Harriet Tubman, they are also so unoriginal that they needed help from CIA backed white feminist operatives!

^^^^ Vile yet beautiful women! angry kiss angry kiss angry kiss
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good thread... im just waiting for the usual hoes to show up wink

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by onila(f): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: undecided

What's wrong Onila?
If you're not a feminazi or one of their sympathizers, you have nothing to worry about!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: Good thread... im just waiting for the usual hoes to show up wink

Same here.
Saying their typical BS like - "I'm a black woman basher", "Feminism is about equality" and other such BS!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by kandiikane(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Grow up!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
kandiikane: Grow up!

You first!

8 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Black American women inspite of the benefiting most from the Civil rights and feminist affirmative action still earn less than Black American men! sad
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/wage-gap-african-american-women-infographic_n_2568838.html

Why aren't these black feminists protesting to the white man about this grave injustice! wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
What most manginas and simps need!

3 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
A video done by feminists themselves about the wage gap myth. Oh dear, even feminists a starting to call BS on this canard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH4lb88DMeo

It's so hard to be smart and good looking! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
The wage gap is the biggest pile of BS ive ever seen. Its truly sickening that mainstream socologist still teach that crap.

I called one of my teachers out in the middle of class, the dumbass what like "lemme go check again" grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
The wage gap statistics are literally the last leg feminism is standing on and society has failed miserably in letting this crap continue.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lovely thread!!

Time to destroy these black feminists and expose their hypocrisy... cool
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: The wage gap is the biggest pile of BS ive ever seen. Its truly sickening that mainstream socologist still teach that crap.

I called one of my teachers out in the middle of class, the dumbass what like "lemme go check again" grin

SMH! angry undecided
Just be glad that feminism (especially black feminism) is on borrowed time!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Black men complain about Black women too damned much.

Forgetting that the vast majority of Black issues are largely caused by failures of Black male leadership.

They cause the most trouble yet complain on end about women (who should be doing the complaining).

3 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1:

Forgetting that the vast majority of Black issues are largely caused by failures of Black male leadership.

They cause the most trouble yet complain on end about women (who should be doing the complaining).
In Africa i agree 100%

But have you ever considered that maybe... jussst maybe the problems of blacks in America was actually caused by the women? Who is raising the kids ma'am?

You cant blame a man for leaving when he was never married in the first place. Once women fail at their responsibilities they create men who will fail at theirs. U have the control of reproduction, use it

9 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1:
Says the women that's complaining about black men

nnenna.1:
I actually kinda agree but so what? Black feminist b*tching has done nothing to address or solve the issue. Instead you run to white men to fix it!

nnenna.1:
The words stones, glass and houses come to mind!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lol do black feminists want to be lead by men? NO

But when it comes to discussing the failures of the black community they always run back.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: Lol do black feminists want to be lead by men? NO

But when it comes to discussing the failures of the black community they always run back.

This is why many feminsts in general are confused.com! The say they want black men to lead yet they spout the rhetoric of not wanting to be controlled! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why should females be raising the kids or leading the household in the first place?

Please do not say that the abysmal rates of single motherhood (especially in higher poverty areas) are as a result of feminism because that would be a blatant lie.

pleep: In Africa i agree 100%

But have you ever considered that maybe... jussst maybe the problems of blacks in America was actually caused by the women? Who is raising the kids ma'am?

You cant blame a man for leaving when he was never married in the first place. Once women fail at their responsibilities they create men who will fail at theirs. U have the control of reproduction, use it

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1:
Why should females be raising the kids or leading the household in the first place?

Please do not say that the abysmal rates of single motherhood (especially in higher poverty areas) are as a result of feminism because that would be a blatant lie.

Because it is your fault, black women have always pawned their lack of self control and promiscuity on black men and i am sick of it.

First off women have like 14 different means of contraception while men only have only 2. You can use birth control, the pill, the patch, abortion, adoption bla bla bla. Yet you say the responsibility is 50/50. Give me a fuckin break, if i man has unwilling sex with you with no condom that is legal r.ape but what can a man do if you don't tell him you are off the pill? nothing.

Secondly, there are more than double the unmarried black mothers than fathers. That means a huge number of black women are irresponsible enough to have children out of wedlock while only a few men are contributing. A woman can always find a man to get her pregnant, 1 guy can impregnate 30 women if you let him.

That is because you have the control of reproduction. Use it and stop pawning your responsibilities on us, its not 50/50.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1:
They shouldn't but that's just the way it is at times. The black community should make better choices when it comes to sex! Both men and women!

nnenna.1:

It defo plays a part. Ultimately though both black men and black women are to blame for this! Many of the laws that came through thanks to feminism like abortion laws, welfare laws etc just aggravated the problem.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Do people honestly think that the struggling everyday black woman in the US won't relinquish some control if their Black male counterparts took the reins and acted like responsible, financially able men

Black male leadership is also a big failure in America as it is non-existent.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:
They shouldn't but that's just the way it is at times. The black community should make better choices when it comes to sex! Both men and women!

It defo plays a part. Ultimately though both black men and black women are to blame for this! Many of the laws that came through thanks to feminism like abortion laws, welfare laws etc just aggravated the problem.
If Arab women started having unprotected sex willy-nilly you would see their bastard kid rate soar up too.

I'm willing to admit that the political mess in Africa is caused by men, but until black women can admit that they have caused the cycle of fuked-up-ness in black Americans there will never be a solution to this problem.

# And yes it was caused by feminism... feminist created the well-fare system that rewarded women for having bastard kids, feminism created the family splitting child-support laws, and feminism created no fault divorce.

...And feminism also brainwashed black society into think a single-parent household is a healthy option for children

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1:
Do people honestly think that the struggling everyday black woman in the US won't relinquish some control if their Black male counterparts took the reins and acted like responsible, financially able men

How can a man lead a woman when he was raised by a woman?

You people don't get it!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1:

When black women keep parroting out the same "I'm a strong, independent black woman", what are people meant to think?
This is the problem with western women in general.
You can't have it both ways. You can't say you want independence from the men, yet want these same men to rule and lead you.
You have 2 choices, make one!

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
It may shock you to know this, but female promiscuity is highly caused by irresponsible or absent male presence in a woman's life.

Groups with highly conservative women have an overwhelming presence of male "possession" as what you would find in islamic cultures.

White American women are comparatively less notorious than their Black counterparts and this is largely caused by male "protective" presence in their family (fathers and brothers), and society (patriarchy).

pleep: Because it is your fault, black women have always pawned their lack of self control and promiscuity on black men and i am sick of it.

First off women have like 14 different means of contraception while men only have only 2. You can use birth control, the pill, the patch, abortion, adoption bla bla bla. Yet you say the responsibility is 50/50. Give me a fuckin break, if i man has unwilling sex with you with no condom that is legal r.ape but what can a man do if you don't tell him you are off the pill? nothing.

Secondly, there are more than double the unmarried black mothers than fathers. That means a huge black women are irresponsible enough to have children out of wedlock while only a few men are contributing. A woman can always find a man to get her pregnant, 1 guy can impregnate 30 women if you let him.

That is because you have the control of reproduction. Use it and stop pawning your responsibilities on us, its not 50/50.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: How can a man lead a woman when he was raised by a woman?

You people don't get it!

Why did it come to be that only women raised children in Black America? My reasons:

1.The economic recession in the 70's that left millions of Black men (who depended on white America for their daily bread) Jobless.
2. Idleness, desperation and the proliferation of drug use in the 70's and 80's, creating addictions that tore up the family unit and sense of morality.
3. Drug trades, gang murders, jails, deadbeat Black men are born.

Since then it has been an unending cycle of shame for Black Americans.

The " strong black woman" phrase, I suspect, results from perceived burdens that Black American women left to raise children have adopted, and is a front that they put up in a toxic and aggressive culture.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
There are all sorts of theories to try and blame black men for unwed pregancies in the black community.

But the raw fact remains that once the government issued the feminist mandated welfare programs that only gave assistance to women without men in the home. The rate of single motherhood in the black community skyrocketed.

So blame black men for black womens failures all you want.. but if you ever want this issue to be fixed you will go to the source of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by onila(f): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnenna.1 is so smart smiley

what was yr major?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.