Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Of All The Web Series I Have Seen This Is The Best So Far - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Of All The Web Series I Have Seen This Is The Best So Far (662 Views)

The Best TV Series I Have Seen This Year In Ascending Order / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / Movie Lover, Drop In Your Favorite TV Series, I Need Some (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of All The Web Series I Have Seen This Is The Best So Far by Nigerianwriters: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
On twitter last night I saw a couple of tweets about this web series on YouTube. I thought is was one of those things they make noise about on twitter, until much later a friend tagged me on it and then sengt the link to my WhatsApp.

I knew it was serious, so I decided to go watch it myself. Believe me it was worth my time.
It is called So In Love it is produced by May Only Ideas and the series talks about relationship problems people face and I like they realistic angle they share it from.

Please if you have time check it out.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sZjrl4tdgw

Please support these young guys, they're really promising.

Re: Of All The Web Series I Have Seen This Is The Best So Far by Nigerianwriters: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) / #bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu / The Most Anticipated TV Shows Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.