Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Captive(life Of A BSU Boy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captive(life Of A BSU Boy) (506 Views)

Life Of A Rugged Guy +21 / Life Of A Shy Bad Guy / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Captive(life Of A BSU Boy) by teddyGold(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
I grew up in a very strict nd tight home, were discipline was paramount. My dad(Mr adams) is a retired soldier and my mother( Mrs Sarah) a hot tempered disciplinarian. From jss1 I was just a normal chubby stubborn but reserved lad with cute eyes nd small lips, while my life then was like an empty slate with no stories to tell but in ss3, all hell broke lose. Erm sorry guys am teddy adams a.k.a teddygold. Let me take you on a journey of my life, how it took a different turn and how I became a captive.
Teddy teddy are you not going to school today my mum asked? Mummy I will go, you will go ehn, pass 7 you will go, I don't know what is getting into you Ted dont forget who I am and what am capable of doing and moreover dont get straight A's in your waec and and you will see ........ My said on top of her voice and let my room. I laid on my comfy bed as she said all this things and Mehn I felt very disgusted, for christsake since my primary school I have been topping my class, I even won the cowbellpedia maths competition so why is she disturbing me. Wait my mum didn't complete her sentence na trouble b dat o, you all know wen an African parent doesn't complete their sentence just get ready for the unexpected. 7:30 Jesus Christ, with the speed of flash I went into the bathroom, came out, got dressed in my blue penciled trousers and and white long sleeves slim fitted which fitted my chubby body. Bam by 7:40 I was in school.
I entered my class got to my desk and sat down, then gift came with her usually wahala. Teddy bear teddy bear so gift said, I hated that teddy bear they call me, the thing the choke me for neck. Pls don't call name again, gift laffs if I call you fit slap me with your Ajebo hand naa she said and I heard a crackling laff at the back, I turned and saw the whole class attention on us that increased my anger to 99%. So u say mke I slap you Ba I said, call me dat name if dem born you well. Hehehe she dis ajebutter dem carry kpako for head, teddy bea...... De nxt sound the class heard was gbosah, landed I terrible thunderous slap on her, den followed it up with a punch on her stomach sending her to the grounds, kill am oooo, dem d kill person pikin ooooo my mates said as kicked gift mercylessly
Re: Captive(life Of A BSU Boy) by teddyGold(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2018
and the next thing I heard was whip whip and a stinging pain I felt at my back. Who dat fool I screamed as I turned and met d eyes of our principal and he said "na me be the fool" you even want to punch me you re in trouble today. Omo see gobe ooo I don die I lamented in my mind but as I hardened guy I just bone my face, so after all the garagara don't I go come fall hand never I said and tightened my face. Go to my office nd kneel down foolish boy and someone should take her to the sick bay. Mehn as I knelt down, I started processing as what am going to face at home, thnkgod daddy no dey my conscience said to me, WhT if I get expelled, den u will just koma kill gift na my bad conscience said and I grinned to the idea, but waec is just a month from now na. As I was thinking miss chioma was talking to me but I was to lost in thinking to answer. Teddy adams shouted nd dat brought me back, good morning ma I said, why are you kneeling down, dat was a million dollar question. I .... Beat up a girl in class. You did what, ok what happened, ma she called me teddy bear and I don't like dat name and I began to cry. Miss chioma was obviously touched by sobs, who asked you to kneel down she asked, the principal I said ok I will handle the issue handsome she said as she cat walked away, mehn u needed to see her buttocks so round and it vibrates at each step, lemme describe miss chioma for you, she is not st tall nor short, average I guess, very fair nd yellow, her breast small nd cute like cupcakes, her waist tiny nd big round buttucks, Mehn I guess figure 8, she is my crush sef. As I watched her walkaway she turned nd caught me starring and she gve a sweet smile.
After 3 hours of kneeling down the principal came and freed me of my pain and I went to the class nd as I ws entering I scanned for gift nd she was no where to be found nd I instantly became afraid, what if she's dead

(1) (Reply)

Selected Quotes For Weekend / These Five Books Can Change Your Life / The Fool's Paradise (A Poem On Gambling)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.