Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today (903 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Got A Job At Diamond Bank Plc Through U-connect / U - Connect Hr Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today by Haryorbammmy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
I saw a message from U-connect today asking me to come for an interview at their office for a Sales Executive position. Pls I'd like to ask if anyone else got this message too.
Re: Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today by Temibabie(f): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Haryorbammmy:
I saw a message from U-connect today asking me to come for an interview at their office for a Sales Executive position. Pls I'd like to ask if anyone else got this message too.

Try to find out the bank,they recruit for diamond and its 28k,you can go ahead if you're interested
Re: Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today by Haryorbammmy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temibabie:

Try to find out the bank,they recruit for diamond and its 28k,you can go ahead if you're interested

Ok ma. Thanks for the information. but that money. Anyways thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Haryorbammmy:

Ok ma. Thanks for the information. but that money. Anyways thank you very much
Bro did you go for the interview?
What bank was it.
Re: Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today by Haryorbammmy(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2018
IamZod:
Bro did you go for the interview? What bank was it.
I didn't go because of what I heard abt the pay from other sources
Re: Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Haryorbammmy:

I didn't go because of what I heard abt the pay from other sources
True.
Re: Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today by lokoventurex1(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
For that man that didn't go because of what somebody suggested here on nairaland,he didn't try at all. You should have at least attended.

I actually got a message from them on the 5th of this month, i had to go because it stated in the message ''for a telecomms''. They actually took our time , but i waited. The offer promises 120k salary. I was interviewed, and still expecting their call for the role at SMILE., and not a banking job.

Even if it's a contract job, is 120k salary not better than a 28k salary? I wouldn't have known if i didn't attend.

God help us all... I hope they get to us as they promised...

(1) (Reply)

HR Needed At Martyns Consulting / Zamfara State University, Talata Mafara Massive Recruitment 2018 / Security Job Vacancy In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.