Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Fortis Microfinance Bank Refuse To Pay Their Customers Their Money? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Fortis Microfinance Bank Refuse To Pay Their Customers Their Money? (866 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / NSE Delists Skye Bank & Fortis Microfinance Bank / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fortis Microfinance Bank Refuse To Pay Their Customers Their Money? by ebbence(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Please nairaland,
Am in Abuja and their one microfinance bank that am banking with call fortis,
It has being since December now,that the bank is saying that they can't pay me my money that they have small problem till today being 3rd of March.
They keep telling me that they wil pay but they don't no the actual date to pay,that they don't have money now.
Please my nairaland member is any one here experience what am see now before? And please I need you guyz advice
Re: Why Fortis Microfinance Bank Refuse To Pay Their Customers Their Money? by Baybat: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2018
Wetin u go do for such under the table arrangee bank when normal bank dey. You have to wait until NDIC take over and pay you pittance after assessing the problem in 10 yrs time.
Re: Why Fortis Microfinance Bank Refuse To Pay Their Customers Their Money? by ebbence(m): 2:16am On Mar 03, 2018
please bro,take it easy with me abeg. I need you guys advice because my money their is up to. #200,000

1 Like

Re: Why Fortis Microfinance Bank Refuse To Pay Their Customers Their Money? by Osasmd: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
My money is there too...don't know what to do..

(1) (Reply)

. / Earn BTC as You Browse / Where Can I Get Cheap Land To Buy ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.