Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

5 Phones The World Will Never Forget - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget (39134 Views)

5 Phones With Big 6000mah Battery Capacity / 5 Phones Below N25,000 You Can Get For Your Child Or Sibling / What If Infinix & Tecno Makes Phones The Same Price And Specs Of Samsung/iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by Elnida: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
chillychill:

all dis online chest beaters seff undecided

lmao person wey no good na him dey marry? baba bye bye go n chase ur middle bealters biko.. chao grin

chase how? middle belt is a zone,just like the west and any other,so leave it like that.we all Nigeria

I'm not flirting wif U madam two kids. just wanna have fun. cool

someone can't play wif U again? tongue
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by chillychill(f): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Elnida:

chase how? middle belt is a zone,just like the west and any other,so leave it like that.we all Nigeria

I'm not flirting wif U madam two kids. just wanna have fun. cool

someone can't play wif U again? tongue

ure welcome to d playing ground of d married lady tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by Elnida: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
chillychill:

ure welcome to d playing ground of d married lady tongue

I love friendly matured women. kudos

1 Like

Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by chillychill(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Elnida:

I love friendly matured women. kudos
wink wink wasere

1 Like

Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by Elnida: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
chillychill:

wink wink wasere
?
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by Elnida: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
chillychill:

wink wink wasere

sounds like an insult, hope not. embarassed
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by chillychill(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Elnida:

sounds like an insult, hope not. embarassed

lmao its not an insult jor aw would I.insult my new found friend,u should ask any of ur yoruba friends d meaning l m not telling u shall dats ur assignment grin
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by Elnida: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
chillychill:

lmao its not an insult jor aw would I.insult my new found friend,u should ask any of ur yoruba friends d meaning l m not telling u shall dats ur assignment grin

eya now..tell me base on padi level ..please sssss
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by chillychill(f): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Elnida:

eya now..tell me base on padi level ..please sssss

see me behind d camera with ur lesson fee
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by Elnida: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
chillychill:

see me behind d camera with ur lesson fee

Haha..
how can I meet U off camera for more details?
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by chillychill(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Elnida:

Haha..
how can I meet U off camera for more details?

I can't tell you that one o.. U seff do use ur O.T cheesy
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by Elnida: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2018
chillychill:

I can't tell you that one o.. U seff do use ur O.T cheesy

just tell Me already. How I wish I can see the beautiful lady behind all these posts, to ascertain and assimilate her standpoint more diligently cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by chillychill(f): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Elnida:

just tell Me already. How I wish I can see the beautiful lady behind all these posts, to ascertain and assimilate her standpoint more diligently cool
baba send me pm
Re: 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget by tck2000(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2019
ybalogs:
_A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich. The only place where the two meet is in a bank. The poor brings the money, through saving, and the rich takes it, through borrowing. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity. So they keep the money in the bank so they can go and think what to do with the money they saved._

*On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have. On a practical side, please show me one billionaire who got rich through saving and I will show you a million Nigerian who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.*

```This one got me thinking.```
Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apple Uses Lionel Messi Graphic During Iphone 15 Launch Event / N1.4trn Penalty Too Heavy To Bear – MTN / This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.