Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) (37604 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by BinKhaled746: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
A salam ma lekum Nairalanders
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Litesanti(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
It is fraud ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by franchasng: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
We men dey suffer o

Person go see the makeup version outside come chyke am when things begin click and she come over your place for you to legit matters; if she come by mistake enter bathroom comot u go wan cry

So many old ugly ladies everywhere with their make up padded face go come look like youngies dey deceive we men

Say no to heavy makeup

Makeup is evil angry
It is sad indeed, this is one reason breakup and marriage crash is in high rate nowadays, I weep cry cry
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by mikebrown92: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2018
No dey bobo us joor

Nah 2 different pple in same cloth.

How can u tell me I'm falling in love with an old lady in nature but a beautiful gurl in make up.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by drips8(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2018
this simply proves that men are more attractive

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by suwalee(f): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
As a lady, at this point i give up.. lol.. This is just the height of it.. And someone said the boyfriend should wash her face before proposing.. no chill.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/unbelievable-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=1

I don't blv one bit check her neck size of boob,cheek n chin maybe the daughter def not the woman

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Cool
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
I swear this is fraud!! grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by tochyano2: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Different ladies.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Reedahgado(f): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2018
My role model
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by adecz: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2018
It is a lie!!! shocked shocked

Wow!!
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2018
any girl I will date must go swimming with me after that she will wash her face with petrol.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by freakcin: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2018
Even the cleavage looks different! cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Mum & Daughter...OP nawa for you o.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
They are different people jare.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Corperadams:
nananana. .. if you like point a gun at me. I no gree,, dis is mun and daughter.
if u are with me click like

abeg no mine the op na two different people they there
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by optimismlaz(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2018
Mother and daughter
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
She's beautiful naturally

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
That's mother and daughter. If you actually believed that this is one person, a 2 year old kid can easily fool you.

#Udo
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2018
They are two different persons jor. When did make up turn to plastic surgery?
Look at the ending part of the sleeve at the left hand side, The colours ain't the same.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
Y do i feel like this was photoshopped? Look at the second pic, the right arm is darker than d left arm undecided and d forehead of d old hag in d first pic is much larger than that of d young girl in d second one.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Bamz(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2018
MMM cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by wasyou: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2018
how can this be transformation , it is the daughter.. the curve will be there in transformation
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by visijo(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2018
How Come?
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
She's beautiful naturally

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2018
FluidQueen:
People underestimate the power of good hair

. it's really not the makeup, its the hair! It slays!!!!!

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by dayonewgate: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2018
If it is true..... Oh my Jesus is d only thing i can say
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2018
visijo:
How Come?

This has been raging in on twitter. I still maintain that these are two different people. Mama and daughter.

See real transformation here:

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2018
And later they say "black is beautiful" it should be "makeup is beautiful".
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
As a lady, at this point i give up.. lol.. This is just the height of it.. And someone said the boyfriend should wash her face before proposing.. no chill.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/unbelievable-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=1

Na wa o, me when post this news since two days e nor reach front page how d mods de select sef? Man know man things mchew
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
only good hair and lashes are enough to transform somborri. good photography and contour/highlight are added advantage :-D
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Sunjay13(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2018
Make up does it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Gorimakpa Since I Regained Consciousness, Hit Or Miss?(pix Attched) / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.