Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) (37603 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by traeces(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2018
aragon4realz:
don't believe everything you see...the first pic is probably the mom to the girl on the right

I could bet on this if I were a betting man
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by jimb(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2018
only I knows this photo was shoped
same person , same position , different head , different position, same neck strip, op thats furkery
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Bestlily(f): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2018
please who has the link to that natural hair thread that made front page recently?
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by phoenix45(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Floryangel8: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
aragon4realz:
don't believe everything you see...the first pic is probably the mom to the girl on the right
Don't understand estimate the power of make up. The layers will bury the skin
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

angryThis is criminal. The height of deceit grin

Seconded, it's a deceit in the highest order and all the law agencies must look into this without no further delay grin
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by talk2bity: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
I MAN GO LICK EVERYTHING FOR FACE IN THE NAME OF SEX.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
FluidQueen:
People underestimate the power of good hair

. it's really not the makeup, its the hair! It slays!!!!!

And brows!
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
DonaTee:

And brows!
definitely on fleek too. grin
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by rekeson: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
I can spot some noticeable differences in d dress on both pics.

I have circled the differences....

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by eniade07: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Not the same person......they're mother and daughter.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
If I ever become President of Nigeria, I would make this action a crime under the fraud codes.

Fraud code 429: "The use of make-up to achieve unrealistic beauty that can deceive a man completely to think you are 10 times more attractive than you are".

It is a fcking crime! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Floryangel8:

Don't understand estimate the power of make up. The layers will bury the skin
to some extend but not the fat in the chick and below the eyes...can makeup also make you have a straight face
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Tobycharles: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Of a truth I admire the first natural pix without make up compared to the latter
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by olubless90: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
As a lady, at this point i give up.. lol.. This is just the height of it.. And someone said the boyfriend should wash her face before proposing.. no chill.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/unbelievable-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=1

hmmmmm....
I doubt dis ooo cry
Bhelamblog:
As a lady, at this point i give up.. lol.. This is just the height of it.. And someone said the boyfriend should wash her face before proposing.. no chill.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/unbelievable-makeup-transformation-of.html?m=1

hmmmmm....
I doubt dis ooo
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
I call make up artists scammers
Imagine dating d already make up lady for few days and one morning?u rush to her plc and d oda pic wit no make up is saying hi and it's same person?hw bad will u feeel

Scammed of feelings
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
I saw this this on Facebook, I wan mad. Kai!!!
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by olokstob(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
she transformed into Linda ikeji
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Saint8(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Ahmadu74(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
If most women esp. Married Ones stop applying make up, there children will not recognize them.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by poyet(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Makeups go make somebody carry great grandmother thinking Na under 18 o. Women, una sabi deceive us jare
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Chochovini: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alphasoar:
That's mother and daughter. If you actually believed that this is one person, a 2 year old kid can easily fool you.

#Udo
Mehn... You have eyes and you can see with them o jare. I am seeing a lady and probably her mother or Anty, somebody wants me to believe that the two different people are one that is the magic of one make up like that. Story for the gods.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Corperadams:
nananana. .. if you like point a gun at me. I no gree,, dis is mun and daughter.
if u are with me click like
May God bless you! I thought it was only me oooh!
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
dollyjoy:
That's the work of makeup anyway. Sometimes, I don't even recognise myself when on full make up.
Blood of zaccheus..
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by henbe: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Corperadams:
nananana. .. if you like point a gun at me. I no gree,, dis is mun and daughter.
if u are with me click like
u re wrong I know her very well.that day was the day they paid her bride price.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Personally I see no problem in using makeup if it actually makes u look better... Like this lady for instance...
But I have a serious problem with it when u apply it n end up looking like a scare crow.
As long as u get prettier... I see no problem with using it.
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by WesternMosio09: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ladies you ar jus wasting paint dat shud be use to paint a room on ur face... na wa o
meanwhile sum people wud stil quote me wrong
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by ohem007(m): 2:09am On Mar 04, 2018
What the f*ck...

My jaw no wan drop...

Dear future wifey/girlfriend

during our dating period you will have to wash your face in my presence every time we meet.....

Thank you

your's superb OB
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
I can never marry a woman who puts on makeup(transformation)
Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by christnazirite(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
let support our own
Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)
THANKS>>>>

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3GODnn3MJ/?hl=en

Re: Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) by McGhemmieh(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Make up issa scam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Gorimakpa Since I Regained Consciousness, Hit Or Miss?(pix Attched) / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.