Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona (31045 Views)

Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
€4000 too small now
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Stevengerd(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Coming back frm nite vigil this morning, a little boy looking unkept stopped me and said ( E Jekin fun yin ni number baba ijebu - Lemme give you baba ijebu number) he gave me the number and said dnt tell anybody ooo... Guys The Matter weak me olohun.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by SkinnyNigga: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Trying so hard to gain attention and "likes" from demented folks on NL just in the mould of nwaamaikpe. undecided. Try harder, not attention for you. Anu mpama. >sad
Not even 1 like .. Hahaha. I no even understand him

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by mrkunlex(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2018
who is lying among them now?.don't trouble me,i wanna rest o
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by mrkunlex(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2018
MrsNgoziKalu:
€4000 too small now
i wanna dash you.but it is too small for you
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmmm.How true
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2018
mrkunlex:
i wanna dash you.but it is too small for you

Lol.. right?
I'll manage it
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Nedfed(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by JosephYbholy(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2018
Nawa.

Get website with just 15k. Contact me via signature
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by kos22: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
na him good for u
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by blessingsonflee(f): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Why. Does he look like an Owl shocked
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Pharaoh001(f): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
maybe his babalawo or pastor prophesied to him not to go sad
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by princetom1(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
bebe2:
Koshi Lo jor

Na tomatoes u dey buy??

Not everyone has time for all that rubbish.

U want an artist pay wat u are required, don't be running back forth begging for some shiit dat u know other foreign artist will not accept from u.

So if it's p.diddy u invited, they will open the door for u so u can go and beg him??

Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by bamoski(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2018
OKorowanta:
I knew this was going to front-page wen I saw lalasticlala viewing this thread
Lol
I be feel say the moderators dem be spirit until now. grin

Okorowanta the most jobless person on nairaland undecided
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by zicoraads: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2018
bebe2:
Koshi Lo jor

Na tomatoes u dey buy??

Not everyone has time for all that rubbish.

U want an artist pay wat u are required, don't be running back forth begging for some shiit dat u know other foreign artist will not accept from u.

So if it's p.diddy u invited, they will open the door for u so u can go and beg him??
OKorowanta:
Na wa o
Dem for kuku help d promoter na after it was obvious the show was already a flop cos of d low turn out.
At least Olamide and his gang already had $4000 as against the $8000 agreed and I understand how they felt not getting wot both camps bargained.
With his pleading dem for pity foram.
We too wicked for dis world.
If for instance the threat comes to fruition and they eventually kill him, God forbid!
Would Olamide be happy?
I wanted to reply you, but she did it better with this post.
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by bamoski(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2018
martineverest:
when u are very clueless to know that olamide is king of crap music in Nigeria....crap show promoter invites crap musicians.

u didn't see ppl like asa,Simi etc or even manage semi-crap like Wizkid

Sounding like a typical failure.
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by mikebrown92: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
What is ozone saying about breach of contract? They haven't performed yet and the guy has paid advance and even paid ur ticket and accommodation and yet you didn't deliver what was expected and you are talking asif you have performed and the guy didn't balance you on your agreement.

You better go and refund him and stop yelling about breach of contract.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by iperez(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Now why are you telling us that olamide did not perform and lost you money?
If he had performed and made you money you will not tell us o. But as soon as it does not favour you, you jump on to social media to try ruin him rep.

Did you help him out when he was struggling to come up? Now that he is on fire you wanna attach yourself to him. I beg keep your silly talk for your pocket because that's where it belongs.

We don't care because we don't know you or we no send you errand.

Olamide ride on... You handle ur biz how you think it's proper and don't listen to all these people trying to bring you down. Dem are just dust...
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Serves the promoter right.......

The promoter breached his term of engagement..... Pay fully before show, he refused to pay. The €4000 is gone with logistical payments....

NB : If you invite an artiste, pay fully and hope to recoup after event.......

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by OKorowanta: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Bros pray make serious problem no meet you,na there you go know say we all need help.
May God bless me so I can render help to people at the point of difficulties.
The next 100 years we won't be here,it will be a new generation.
Why not help if you know,see,feel u can?
Even Id Cabassa gave Olamide a platform,helped him wit many free beats.today he don large pass Cabassa,dats help.
At dat point,dat promoter got a problem dat was larger than life to him.
No man is an island.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Masama: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2018
If I tell people that olamide is very unprofessional, they will start arguing. Olamide does not know anything, he is a quack that doesn't do anything professional

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by momodub: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Call your self T cash you no fit raise only€8500 .to organise show you need money simple
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by bebe2(f): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2018
zicoraads:

I have sympathy for the promoter, But a contract is a contract.

We need to learn , Everything na beg beg, so olamide too go beg his guitarist and the vocalist , then dem go beg their children headteacher and their landlords , then beg the hotels and airlines, then beg the restaurant they will eat.

We need to take contracts and agreements seriously, there is a ripple effect wen one end does not abide to the set down conditions.

Just to say no body is going to waist a bullet and risk life in prison because the bought 25euro ticket for a show that didn't happen. In Facebook world, RIP flies around for the flimsiest of reason. It has become an endearing term.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Godson201333(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2018
These Show promoters or whatever they called themselves always fail to understand that things need to be done intelligently.I live in one of those western European Countries and i kept asking myself,How would you guys generate profit when the demand is so low.In Europe the only country an Artist can go to perform and you guys (Promoters ) can generate income is the United Kingdom including Ireland.

Countries like the Schengen Zone will do you guys nothing good than plunge you into serious debt simply because the demand is not just there.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by OKorowanta: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2018
bamoski:

Okorowanta the most jobless person on nairaland undecided

Lol
You just showed u are jobless.
Can we both do a sreenshot of the highest amount of salary/contract/job monies we've received,make u know say I no jobless?
Sometimes we do all dis stuff for fun no be bicos we no get work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by bebe2(f): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
OKorowanta:

Bros pray make serious problem no meet you,na there you go know say we all need help.
May God bless me so I can render help to people at the point of difficulties.
The next 100 years we won't be here,it will be a new generation.
Why not help if you know,see,feel u can?
Even Id Cabassa gave Olamide a platform,helped him wit many free beats.today he don large pass Cabassa,dats help.
At dat point,dat promoter got a problem dat was larger than life to him.
No man is an island.

Wat problem?? I didn't read anything there that looked like an emergency. Nobody died, he wasn't robbed, He wasn't arrested. He was just ill equipped, he was incompetent, there is no one to blame for that but himself.

If it was Nicki minaj or Justin timberlake would he expect a performance??

Fee should be paid and settle long before the event date.

This is 2018, No time for Mediocrity.
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by PrinceGallant: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2018
T-Cash, why are you promoting mischief? If it is religious cause you may not help but you can borrow to stage a mischief
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2018
BrotherJesu:
thats why the boy bought a dog to the man in kenya to build the car and leader hurry to survive inside the food which i dropped to close the gate of the ship.

LOL
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by BaeMercy(f): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2018
mikebrown92:
What is ozone saying about breach of contract? They haven't performed yet and the guy has paid advance and even paid ur ticket and accommodation and yet you didn't deliver what was expected and you are talking asif you have performed and the guy didn't balance you on your agreement.

You better go and refund him and stop yelling about breach of contract.
Thanks For Making Sense. I Really Felt Bad After Reading This, But His Fans Don't Want To Say The Truth. They did wrong and should refund the guy's money
Re: Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona by mrkunlex(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2018
MrsNgoziKalu:

Lol.. right? I'll manage it
hmm.You like money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] / Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.