Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal (40889 Views)

Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku / Photos Of Wike, Saraki, Fayose & Tambuwal Laughing / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by Smooyis(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
seunmsg:

In addition to the above attributes, Atiku is extremely corrupt and greedy. He is perpetually unelectable.
How much has he stolen? Abeg let's leave matter 4 Mathias. Every Nigerian politician is corrupt. However, one thing I realized is that Atiku is more humane, I mean, more kind than the rest. He's also less tribalistic and democratic. Best option if you ask me. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by Olumaeme: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Atiku is the best candidate for PDP.
If they do not field him, they can forget presidency and disband their party.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by senatordave1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Smooyis:

How much has he stolen? Abeg let's leave matter 4 Mathias. Every Nigerian politician is corrupt. However, one thing I realized is that Atiku is more humane, I mean, more kind than the rest. He's also less tribalistic and democratic. Best option if you ask me. shocked shocked shocked
Thats how we thought of buhari.atiku will be worse.atiku doesnt have that mass followership and national support that buhari has.he will lose even in adamawa.he will not divide any northern votes.he can only win in taraba,kwara,kogi,plateau,benue by a narrow margin.he will win in ss/se but with reduced margins due to apathy.apc will checkmate pdp rigging power and give them close marking in these areas.atiku doesnt even have fierce supporters in sw/north that will checkmate apc rigging and sweeping tactics.that nigerians are tired of buhari doesnt mean they will vote atiku.they will rather not vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by AntiWailer: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

bros, no be south just finish ruling for 14 yrs?

NO mind the low thinkers.

they ride on anything they say without checking facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
chuksjuve:
I'm just imagining Atiku and buhari on the same stage for a presidential debate and media chat for 2019 election..

2019 won't be childs plays there's alot of drama to come. The things to unfold will be quite shocking. Apc won't see it coming.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ok ooo

Check my siggy
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
I've said it before and will still say it again. Atiku Abubakar, is the best choice FOR NOW. Wisdom demands that if you want to wrestle power from a powerful force, you need something bigger.
In the entire north, nobody,...and I mean, no politician presently, can wrestle power from Buhari, except Atiku. So, why not we first collect this 'gold' from Buhari, which he has rubbished, and hand it over to a moderate man who has a goldmine already, then we can speak of fielding a young lad to lead future exploration?

Politics is a game. The move is like a chess based on the power of the queen; the king is a prick. If you field a pawn or a rook against a queen, you're finished. You might try the sophistication of a knight or bishop, and it seems an optimistic move, but a strategic queen will nullify the threat. But take up a queen against a queen, and the king is MORE vulnerable. You most likely will get a checkmate.

In another sense, you don't field a country like Rwanda against a nation like China, in terms of war. You field a country like US. And to oppose US, field a country like Russia.

So, that's the case.
It's the north's time to be in power, and although you might dislike that idea because it makes you uncomfortable, in the long run, you must have to come up with a choice. And therefore, being that Atiku himself is self-reliant, and is a political heavyweight, with the prospect of restructuring the country- a move that will benefit all regions in Nigeria- you cast your sure bet on him. Even naijabet won't 'cut' your game. If you're presented with Buhari or Atiku, my dear, vote Atiku. He has good stuffs in him.
He is financially independent, is a businessman, has the core issue which we all want as his campaign slogan (not like those who have hundreds of campaign promises and never fulfilled one). ONLY restructuring alone, will reshape Nigeria's political and economic structure- a move greatly opposed by the north.

We must make a choice now.
We can't make that choice at the eleventh hour because by then, it might be too late. Hell is real, and it is Nigeria. But if you want the real hellfire, overlook this post and fold your arms.
Naturally, we Igbos, will survive; we always survive. What about others? Yet, as an Igbo man, I have checked all options, and Atiku, the Turaki of Adamawa, the Wazirin, fits the top shot.

I have nothing to gain from this other than a better future for all.
Unemployment rate has soared and every year students graduate with no jobs. The present scheme by govt to provide jobs, is our inalienable rights, and yet a minimum wage as the one presented, is seen as doing us good. Too poor!
Atiku on his own part, already employs a workforce whom he pays from his own pocket.
We all know his achievements under his two terms as vice president. How he reshaped Nigeria with the introduction of the economic 'hotheads.'
We also know he financially sponsored the elections of his boss then, and that of Nigeria's present boss, with his own personal money, from his purse.
When our mumu go do?
Keep your pvc tight, and cast it for the right person, not for party.
If not for anything else, but to change the change. We've tasted the present change and it is bitter, and we've had enough. Let's try some other change. If they both taste the same, then we would have no other choice than to look to Asia and Europe for example- a revolution.
There is no law against protesters worldwide, only in Nigeria do we shiver out of fear. But if we hold on tight, a single gunshot on a single soul, is an act towards genocide in the international criminal courts. But only if we shun prejudice, racism and tribalism.
We underestimate our power.
In ancient Rome, the arena was set up to entertain the crowd with the fights of gladiators, that way they won't rebel against Roman emperors. Even Rome understood the need for distraction.
When the mob rises, as they do in Europe and Asia, you would know who truly owns the nation.
Mob power is our untapped power, until then, we have an option, and it is: vote out #MrDaura, and vote in #Atikulate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by bendike: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:
This pig should have been born in the east, all the traits suggest so- criminal, loud mouthed, rash and of course he is a socio-economic saboteur.
It is uncouth of you to call a fellow human a pig. Are you in anyway better than who you call a pig? Asari i have seen, kindly show you picture so you could be assessed. Lets at least see you that can call a fellow human a pig.

Furthermore, you should be able to make your point as a grownup without using offensive words.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by opty042: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
is it only Fulani tribe are in the north while is it that other ethnic groups can't via for president
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by iambijo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fmartin:
why always fulani?
nigga we are special hehehehe
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by bendike: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bellomomodu01:
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AND RICE AUCTIONS/SALES WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT A CHEAPER PRICES. THESE CARS WERE SEIZED FROM SMUGGLERS BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS (CUSTOMS) AND THE TIME DURATION GIVEN TO THE OWNERS TO CLAIM THEIR CARS HAS ELAPSED SO THEY ARE BEEN SOLD OUT NOW AT GIVE AWAY PRICE. ALL YOU NEED IS TO CALL OR WHATSAPP SENIOR OFFICER MUSA SHAIBU ON 09061868983 TO PLACE AN ORDER OF YOUR CHOICE. WE DEAL IN ALL KIND OF CARS YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A REQUEST FOR THE VEHICLE YOU WANT TO PURCHASE AND ALSO YOUR BUDGET FOR ANY CAR. WE DELIVER ALL OVER THE 36 STATES IN NIGERIA, PLACE AN ORDER OF YOUR CHOICE NOW AND YOU SHALL HAVE IT. LIST OF TOKUNBO CARS- Toyota 4Runner #900,000 Toyota Avalon #600,000 Toyota Avensis #500,000 Toyota Camry Tiny Light #300,000 Toyota Camry Big For Nothing #400,000 Toyota Corolla #450,000 Toyota Camry Muscle #700,000 Toyota Camry Spyder #750,000 Toyota Hiace Bus #500,000 Toyota Highlander #900,000 Toyota Hilux #600,000 Toyota Matrix #300,000 Toyota Prado #950,000 Toyota Rav4 #700,000 Toyota Sequoia #850,000 Toyota Picnic #350,000 Toyota Sienna #500,000 Toyota Tacoma #600,000 Toyota Tundra #800,000 Toyota Venza #800,000 Toyota Yaris #350,000 Honda Accord EOD #400,000 Honda Accord (baby boy) #250,000 Honda City #400,000 Honda Civic #350,000 Honda Crosstour #800,000 Honda CR-V #750,000 Honda Odyssey #600,000 Honda Pilot #800,000 Lexus GX460 #750,000 Lexus GX470 #800,000 Lexus LX 570 #850,000 Lexus RX 300 #700,000 Lexus RX 330 #800,000 Lexus RX 350 #950,000 Volkswagen Beetle #200,000 Volkswagen Golf 3 #200,000 Volkswagen Golf 4 #250,000 Volkswagen Jetta #250,000 Volkswagen Passat #400,000 Mercedes-Benz C-Class #650,000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class #500,000 Mercedes-Benz ML #800,000 Mitsubishi Endeavour #400,000 Mitsubishi Pajero #800,000 Peugeot 206 #200,000 Peugeot 406 #300,000 Peugeot 407 #350,000 Peugeot 607 #400,000 Nissan Altima #350,000 Nissan Armada #800,000 Nissan Maxima #350,000 Nissan Murano #800,000 Nissan Pathfinder #600,000 Nissan Primera #200,000 Nissan Quest #450,000 Nissan Sentra #500,000 Nissan Xterra #550,000 Mazda 6 #400,000 Mazda 626 #300,000 Mazda MPV #400,000 Mazda Tribute #500,000 Infiniti FX35 #800,000 Infiniti FX45 # 1M Infiniti QX4 #650,000 Isuzu Trooper #750,000 Jaguar S-Type #450,000 Jeep Liberty #600,000 Land Rover Discovery #1.4M Land Rover Freelander #1.3M Land Rover LR3 #850,000 Land Rover LR4 #800,000 Land Rover Range Rover # 2M Land Rover #1.5M Range Rover Sport #1.5M Land Rover Vogue #1.3M Acura MDX #700,000 Acura TL #500,000 Acura ZDX #800,000 Audi A4 #350,000 Audi A6 #450,000 BMW 3-Series #750,000 BMW 5-Series #850,000 BMW X5 #850,000 BMW X6 #1M Ford Focus #200,000 Ford Escape #600,000 Ford Explorer #500,000 AND MORE. BUY YOUR 50KG BAGS OF RICE IN A LOWER PRICE OF #6,500 AND GROUNDNUT OIL FOR #5,500 CALL OR WHATSAPP 09061868983 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PURCHASE. Royal Umbrella=#6,500 Mama Gold=#6,500 Royal Stallion=#6,500 Otunba=#6,500 Rising Sun=#6,500 Special Rice=#6,500 Mama Africa=#6,500 Royal Crown=#6,500 Ade Brazil=#6,500 Elephant Gold=#6,500 Super Eagle=#6,500 PJS=#6,500 Tomato Rice=#6,500 Caprice=#6,500 GINO OIL=#5,500 TURKEY OIL=#5,500 KINGS OIL=#5,500. WE DELIVER TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA. CALL OR WHATSAPP SENIOR OFFICER MUSA SHAIBU ON 09061868983 FOR MORE INFO.
At this your stage in life it is fraud you still want to use to "make It" abi? Continue.. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by TheKingdom: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
franchasng:
Best combinations to defeat Buhari are:

1. Atiku vs Donald Duke

2. Atiku vs Fayose

3. David Mark vs Donald Duke

4. Dankwambo vs Donald Duke

5. Atiku vs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

It is so unfortunate that Hausas and other tribes in the north allowed Fulani to swallow them to the extent no one remembers any relevant Hausa man to ever consider for presidential election, shame on Hausa/Kanuri/Nupe/other northern tribes cry

You guys really are from the sh.ithole and have been so militarized that you cant even think better than your untainted Forefathers. You went to bring back OBJ and even Buhari like some orphaned kids, and now the talk is to bring old azz Atiku?

Then there is General David Mark there, who will be going abroad for medical checkups as he did as Senate President. Or is it Okonjo-Iweala-Iweala who will officially change the Nigger Area name of the country to IMF Republic.

Referendum is what you e-jots should be considering before Fulani come with their cow to your compound to find you dancing to Davido or watching Chelsea
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by wakaman: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
bendike:

It is uncouth of you to call a fellow human a pig. Are you in anyway better than who you call a pig? Asari i have seen, kindly show you picture so you could be assessed. Lets at least see you that can call a fellow human a pig.

Furthermore, you should be able to make your point as a grownup without using offensive words.

I remain convicted that Asari is a pig! Uncouth and rash given his precedence a and utterances.
You can play the devil's advocate all you want.
Although he is like a pig physically, I was calling him a pig in character.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by iambijo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hector09:
If this is the case, then we are all slave to the fulanis
hehehe it's what it's niggah
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by DSoj(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shut up. Only a corrupt Atiku can allow rouges like Dokubo to steal billions again like before
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by bendike: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:

I remain convicted that Asari is a pig! Uncouth and rash given his precedence a and utterances.
You can play the devil's advocate all you want.
Although he is like a pig physically, I was calling him a pig in character.
You have a precedent of calling people pigs as seen in all almost all your postings and the history is there.
It is not ok. You should be able to make a your point without vile words. It may seem normal to some, but it also offensive to others.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by kingkhan(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrPolitics:
TBH Atiku may be PDP's best bet for now. He has the money to run a successful campaign, he is just as popular as the likes of PMB, GEJ, OBJ, IBB who are the most popular politicians in the country.
He can take fire and he can give it in equal proportion.
It's just there's a perception of corruption around him. My findings in the south show that SS and SE are willing to look over that but SW isn't. He isn't very liked in the SW. I honestly don't know the perception the north has about him, but I believe he can help divide Northern votes
with PDP ticket atiku can not win even in Adamawa state
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by wakaman: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
bendike:

You have a precedent of calling people pigs as seen in all almost all your postings and the history is there.
It is not ok. You should be able to make a your point without vile words. It may seem normal to some, but it also offensive to others.

In good spirit, I agree with you on calling people pigs.
But here, I see and hear this pigs call us and our kind all sorts of names, they curse, are Ill willed, arrogant, non cooperative, derogatory miened, on and on an on.

In this spirit, they remain pigs lesser than cows presently.

You,keep up your mediation in good spirit.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by erumena(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrPolitics:
TBH Atiku may be PDP's best bet for now. He has the money to run a successful campaign, he is just as popular as the likes of PMB, GEJ, OBJ, IBB who are the most popular politicians in the country.
It's just there's a perception of corruption around him. My findings in the south show that SS and SE are willing to look over that but SW isn't. He isn't very liked in the SW. I honestly don't know the perception the north has about him, but I believe he can help divide Northern votes

Is Atiku what Nigerians needs right now? are any of these ones what Nigerians need?

We need credible people to rule this Country not recycled thieves!
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by Sagay212: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
so this one is suddenly not talking about their Niger delta oyel that he wants to own alone. He is willing to support the same hausa people he has been complaining about. This is how you know greedy and hungry miscreants who are just looking for free money by all means. He will support atiku over his south south brothers because of money.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by quiestla: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
az30:
I care not to read what someone like this man has to say...for he holds not the interest of Nigeria in his heart.

Don't mind him. He is looking for appointment...
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by franchasng: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
TheKingdom:

You guys really are from the sh.ithole and have been so militarized that you cant even think better than your untainted Forefathers. You went to bring back OBJ and even Buhari like some orphaned kids, and now the talk is to bring old azz Atiku?

Then there is General David Mark there, who will be going abroad for medical checkups as he did as Senate President. Or is it Okonjo-Iweala-Iweala who will officially change the Nigger Area name of the country to IMF Republic.

Referendum is what you e-jots should be considering before Fulani come with their cow to your compound to find you dancing to Davido or watching Chelsea
my brother do u think I am happy putting up those names I am as frustrated and angry as u are or even more than u are but Nigeria is very sad country where only the old military thieves and their cronies are the only people Nigerians can ever vote for massively.

Left for me on a normal society, I will never see those people I mentioned talkless of posting their names as presidential candidates of 180million nation.

We are only looking at possible candidates to defeat the failure of a man we have currently as president who seems to be elected to suffer Nigerians cry
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrPolitics:
I think he is not playing the right politics in SW or maybe because of Osinbajo...Atiku won the SW in 2007, that was at the height of his corruption case, so I dont see why he cannot win Mr. Cow in SW...Atiku main problem is North especially north central, even Adamawa
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by TEYA: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Does this foolish baboons realise Atiku is a fulani too?
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by surgical: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrPolitics:
He is their in law in southwest ,the south west have something in common with him unlike buhari,what did the sw gain from the non corrupt buhari, the tinubu you think will sway votes have been humiliated and demystified. the south west will vote en mass for him, nobody have time for stupid propaganda again
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by gazza07(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
lordsharks:
This man wants to be relevant
and he is !!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by bekpo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
wakaman:
This pig should have been born in the east, all the traits suggest so- criminal, loud mouthed, rash and of course he is a socio-economic saboteur.

He should have been born in d North. He want d North to continue in power till 2027 and beyond while we will continue to remain as their slaves. The dullard knows it will favour him because he's a Moslem.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by omoranmilowo: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Atiku has what it takes to face the so called Buhari. He can pull more crowd among PDP contestants
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by tiger28: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Thought this guy said before the last election that Nigeria will be an inferno if GEJ didnt win the last election . Irrelevant cowards! They are all broke now.....looking for a way out.
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by Codes151(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2018
MrPolitics:
Sule Lamido might be the most popular PDP politician in the North esp in NW but I don't think he's very popular in the south although you could gamble that his party (PDP) is already popular in the south and that can help his chances.
He also doesn't have Atiku's money neither does he have Atiku's media team and with his corruption trial, he might not be able to withstand the heat APC will bring his way
pdp with sule will loose...
Re: 2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal by kinguwem: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2018
David Mark is the best option. Why he is silent is still unknown. He should come up on board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) / Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.