Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears (40891 Views)

Reno Omokri Fires, Schools FFK After He Stigmatized Labour Party's Ahmed-Datti / Heaven Will Stop That Short Man Devil From Interferring In Edo Governance / Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by ebukajay184: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2019
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has continued to blast Vice President Osinbanjo he thinks that the Vice President has been stripped off all his powers as the vice president of Nigeria.

Recall that this week, President Buhari who is currently on a private visit in London signed the deep Offshore (amendment) Bill while in London. Some Nigerians raised questions on whether Osinbajo could not have signed the new law back home in Nigeria.

Kayode wrote on Twitter:

After wetting his bed, short man devil shed tears & said "how could my father do this to me? I betrayed my people, my faith, my zone, my region, my pol. mentor and everyone else just for him! I even gave him my soul! Yet he can still do this to me? Dolapo pl. bring me panadol!

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1192340423441833984?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1118459/ffk-wetting-bed-short-man-devil-shed-tears/

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Sunofgod(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2019
Kick a man when hes down....?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by netpro(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2019
FFK is hungry, desperate and jealous.

The little hope he had in Atiku to clinch a piece of the pie, Buhari and Osinbajo block it.

This is personal and unforgivable.

120 Likes 21 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by sweetonugbu: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2019
Ffk easy please

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by donbachi(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2019
That man na d biggest political legbere nigeria don ever get.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by PapaBaby: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Sunofgod:
Kick a man when hes down....?

Yes Osibanjo needs kicking whether he's down or not. We warned him.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by festacman(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Inspite of mocking remarks by dark-hearted Femi Fani Kayode, balloon-headed Reno Omokri or speech-impaired Yinka Odumakin of Afenifere, VP Yemi Osinbajo has remained calm even as he goes about his duties professionally with deep sense of loyalty to the President as constitutionally required of him. Indeed, the best answer to a set jesters is silence. And the best answer to a set of bitter haters is to ignore them so that the overdose of hatred in their hearts will suffocate them.

116 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by omenka(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Crack life. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by obailala(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
This new found obsession of PDP supporters with Osinbajo is really interesting. Apparently all other political strategies have failed back to back, the latest move is now to attack Osinbajo since PMB has painfully ignored them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by kunmiiii: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2019
Lol, FFK is just full of piss and righteous vinegar, a self defeating, energy-sucking crack head always sponging off headlines to seek attention, but his existence is deliberately being ignored and that must be driving him crazy!

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by solmusdesigns: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2019
grin

Look at what a 59 (almost 60) years Old man is tweeting.. no wonder two women divorced him and his former family disowned him

His deranged acrimonious supporters havent noticed that this is getting to a clinical stage bitterness that can cause depression

LOL

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Solokola311: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2019
This man just always wants his voice to be heard at all time, even in the midst of silence. Does it mean he doesn't have anybody to advise him to stop all these attacks on the Vice President! Na wa ooo.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Monogamy: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2019
FFK have turned to a radio.. Asoro ma gbesi

14 Likes

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by AirFireEarthH20: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
netpro:

The little hope he had in Atiku to clinch a piece of the pie, Buhari and Osinbajo block it.

[/s]

May God bless FFK, a very courageous son of Oduduwa

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by AirFireEarthH20: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Look at what a 59 (almost 60) years Old man is tweeting.. no wonder two women divorced him and his former family disowned him
LOL
[/s]

Have you eaten today?!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by SarkinYarki: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2019
netpro:

If FFK in his his hungry face can feed all the men in your family then I think you should hide your face in shame

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by solmusdesigns: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
had pounded yam, and you.. have you eaten

AirFireEarthH20:
[s][/s]

Have you eaten today?!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Pavarottii(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
festacman:
Inspite of mocking remarks by dark-hearted Femi Fani Kayode, balloon-headed Reno Omokri or speech-impaired Yinka Odumakin of Afenifere, VP Yemi Osinbajo has remained calm even as he goes about his duties professionally with deep sense of loyalty to the President as constitutionally required of him. Indeed, the best answer to a set jesters is silence. And the best answer to a set bitter haters is to ignore them so that the overdose of hatred in their hearts will suffocate them.

He should resign and go and be quiet on his house

1 Like

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by SarkinYarki: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
why go mud low with you when i can report you ?

No time for pig fight mr Lineage

Atleast you are here showing the world what your lineage is about

At least my lineage has produced 1st class chief , two governors , one VC , 1 GOC , 1 Provost Marshall, 1 senator 2nd rebublic ... Wetin una don produce Sir

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by festacman(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pavarottii:

He should resign and go and be quiet on his house

Did he consult you before becoming a VP? Why are you taking analgesic for another man's headache?

16 Likes

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Pavarottii(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
festacman:

Did he consult you before becoming a VP? Why are you taking analgesic for another man's headache?
U that was defending him before...I guess u r among another set of his aides they are too boot out

4 Likes

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by festacman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pavarottii:

U that was defending him before...I guess u r among another set of his aides they are too boot out

A privilege!

3 Likes

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Pavarottii(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
festacman:

A privilege!
Same way ur boss sees his position as a privilege and knows he is not worth... That's ur mentality too...

Asslickers...

1 Like

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Kpoikpoi: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has continued to blast Vice President Osinbanjo he thinks that the Vice President has been stripped off all his powers as the vice president of Nigeria.

Recall that this week, President Buhari who is currently on a private visit in London signed the deep Offshore (amendment) Bill while in London. Some Nigerians raised questions on whether Osinbajo could not have signed the new law back home in Nigeria.

Kayode wrote on Twitter:

After wetting his bed, short man devil shed tears & said "how could my father do this to me? I betrayed my people, my faith, my zone, my region, my pol. mentor and everyone else just for him! I even gave him my soul! Yet he can still do this to me? Dolapo pl. bring me panadol!"

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1192340423441833984?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1118459/ffk-wetting-bed-short-man-devil-shed-tears/
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Kpoikpoi: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
He's still a better man than you.
He is still the Vice president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by baby124: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
This lunatic FFK needs to be sued. He’s taking this too far. It’s like he is depressed or insane and obsessed with Osinbajo.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan / Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) / DSS Withdraws Personnel Attached To Governor Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.