Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Hello, Please Help Me With The Title Of This Book. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hello, Please Help Me With The Title Of This Book. (382 Views)

Who Knows The Title Of This Book? / Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / I Forgot The Title Of This Book. Who Knows It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello, Please Help Me With The Title Of This Book. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2018
When I was in Yabatech during my National Diploma in 2012 there was this book/novel we read in our Use of English class.

The main characters was one balawayo and one President, they were kind of struggling for power, that's all I can remember.

Pls if you know the title of the book pls help m3 out, God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle, The Heir! / Lessons To Learn From Michael Jordan / The Painful Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.