Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,297 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Your Futures Are On The Line Just Like Mine -wenger To Arsenal Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Futures Are On The Line Just Like Mine -wenger To Arsenal Players (369 Views)

PHOTOS: Arsenal Players Pays Tribute To Arsène Wenger On Shirts At Club Shop / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends / Names Of Arsenal Players Of Nigeria Descents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Futures Are On The Line Just Like Mine -wenger To Arsenal Players by phantomayo: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Arsene Wenger has warned his Arsenal players everyone’s future at the club is a stake.
Wenger held a 45-minute dressing room inquest after the Manchester City defeat and called for unity.

He also stressed he is not the only one under threat, and told his stars to show that they are good enough to play for Arsenal.
Gunners boss Wenger, 68, whose position will be reviewed at the end of the season, was calm but encouraged his players to do some soul-searching and also left them in no uncertain terms results and performances must improve.

The players were left shellshocked by the second defeat to City in five days with Wenger trying to lift spirits with a rallying cry.
He knows they must get back into the Champions League next season but seem certain to miss out on the top four with the Europa League their only hope.

With Arsenal likely to make changes for tomorrow’s game at Brighton, Wenger said: “I am always ready for a fight. I have experienced these situations before and know what it takes.”
Wenger has made it clear he will not quit, but Arsenal are planning for the future with Manchester City coach Mikel Arteta, Monaco boss Leonardo Jardim and Celtic’s Brendan Rodgers among the contenders to replace him.

Source: www.columny.com

(1) (Reply)

Today In History – Andrew Watson First Black International Football Player And C / CAF, NFF Celebrate Ex-eagles Defender Taribo At 44 / Edinson Cavani Speaks On Leaving PSG Amid Transfer Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.