Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim (722 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim by GodOfAction: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Nigerian rapper iceberg slim has taken to his IG page to celebrate the love of his life, Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim on her birthday.
Whilst wishing his girl a happy birthday he reiterated that he loves her with his everything and that he gets very nervous whenever he tries to impress her.

He wrote 'Today I celebrate you for the great woman that you are. I’m not a man of many words (as you know) but I want you to know that I love you with everything in me. You’ve taught me how to love, while you took another chance at love. I still get butterflies when I hold you. I still blush when you compliment me. I still get nervous when I try to impress you. My heart still skips a beat when you tell me you love me. You’re everything I hope for, you’re everything I need, you are so...wait, that’s from a song � lol. To my love, my world, my everything @julietibrahim Happy Birthday, beautiful. �: @wole_bleu"

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/03/i-love-you-with-my-everything-rapper-icberslim-says-as-he-celebrates-girlfriend-juliet-ibrahim-on-her-birthday/

Re: I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim by OKorowanta: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Naija preek and Ghana kpekus
Baddest collabo.
Happy birthday Juliet.
Re: I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim by madenigga(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.
I know am not a celebrity but i have 1000instagran followers. I am a graduate of uniport I own 2 cars a duplex and 3 other houses i put up for rent and i own businesses that earn me over 400k a month and am aiming at being a billionaire one day. I want u sooo much from the days of snake girls. Because of u i once dated a girl dat has ur kind of face not coz i liked her but since i cudnt hv u i wanted a reminder.

You are my love.
Re: I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim by balaclava: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Get nervous ke?
This guy must be a 'nice guy'. A beta male.
Re: I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim by Nuella2018: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
love nwantiti
Re: I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim by chisomnunu: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
hmm
Re: I Love You With Everything In Me-Icebergslim gushes over Juliet Ibrahim by chisomnunu: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
OKorowanta:
Baddest collabo.
Happy birthday Juliet.
grin
OKorowanta:
Baddest collabo.
Happy birthday Juliet.

(1) (Reply)

K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce Over Nollywood / See How Kiss Daniel Gave Back To The People This Easter (pictures) / Divorced Couple, Damilola Adegbite And Chris Attoh Wish Each Other Happy Birthda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.