Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic (43498 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by mvem(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Olalekan92:
People should stop attaching religion to every dispute that occurred in Nigeria, imagine if learned ppl that 100% access to WIKI can spit this. Nigeria future is at stack and we will all taste it
....Nigeria is very polarized in the religious tone...the gov and everybody in this country attach religion or ethnicity to everything... Am not saying its the way forward but that is what is obtainable in the country
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by akigbemaru: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
stephenduru:
Below are remains of Fulani people brutally killed by Mambilla militia men while performing prayer (Magrib) at their home village of Yerimaru in Sarduna LGA of Taraba state.Some of the victims are Alhaji Aliyu,Jika Gidado,Ibrahim Ja'e Gagarau,
Malam Ahijo's driver and Malam Idrisa aka Idi Daneji.Malam Abdu Dujire and others sustained injuries.The attack lasted from March 1st to March 2nd.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/mambilla-militia-attack-fulani-people.html?m=1

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by aliyubaka: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
There's no alternative to Jesus. Thank God I converted to Christianity. Pray for these misled people to accept Jesus. The alternative is what you are seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by iyerikan12: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Park ur load and disappear. the picking way say him mama no go sleep him ma no go sleep ooo.

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by galaxy2020(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
....Tit for tat, nobody has monopoly of violence. This country became a failed state, the day the nepotic, religious bigot was forced on this country. Change is here. Enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by pozolana(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
potbelly:
Op, Please add graphic picture to the title of your topic...

Nigeria is indeed a messed up country...

No value for life at all... sad
graphic or no graphic, What difference does it make?
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by femo86(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun........I noticed that so many bad news are been reported on NL these days.

Please I appeal to you to reduce the rate at which this news is posted on NL

No day will go without seeing close to 5 bad news everyday (maybe some people derive joy in this)

Haba

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by Bruno531(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nigeria can never be repaired again..
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by usba: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
arewaboy:

Really?

Really really
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by heendrix(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
vikithor:
My friend,a churchian,met me at gbagada estate,here in lagos ,was gladly narating how he killed fulani herdsmen in a reprisal attack back in the forest in benue state,two weeks after fulani herdsmen killed 73 benue indigenes ,

fellow NLanders , to seperate in peace or to foist unity and the killing continues on helpless people ?
pls ask PMB,VP,,LAIR MO’D to decide before 2019

oh yeah I heard in benue state fulani are been killed silently

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by asamaigho(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Germandude:
Don't understand,the manbilla people are from what religion. If they are Muslims, it is a win win for Allah.

their inclinations are not religious,they are more of a tribal militia.

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by asamaigho(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Zionista:

I swear Naija don cast finally. Not a child's play any longer. This government and the preceding governments have failed to secure lives and properties and in my opinion, has lost its legitimacy.

May their souls rest in peace and the perpetrators brought to justice.

the Fulanis caused it, they where acting like like they have d sole franchise to violence. they better repent and seek the part of peace ,this is not 1804.

say no to violence.

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by Born2Breed(f): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
stephenduru:
Below are remains of Fulani people brutally killed by Mambilla militia men while performing prayer (Magrib) at their home village of Yerimaru in Sarduna LGA of Taraba state.Some of the victims are Alhaji Aliyu,Jika Gidado,Ibrahim Ja'e Gagarau,
Malam Ahijo's driver and Malam Idrisa aka Idi Daneji.Malam Abdu Dujire and others sustained injuries.The attack lasted from March 1st to March 2nd.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/mambilla-militia-attack-fulani-people.html?m=1

The monopoly no longer rest with the fulanis alone.. Others are learning fast from them.

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by yemi15(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
stephenduru:

This is what happens in a lawless country ruled by a bigot - attacks and reprisal attacks without end!

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by asamaigho(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
carinmom:

Mambilla, middle belt? Your ignorance no get part two undecided

ofcos Taraba is northeast,but u must understand that middle belt is generally referred to as "Christian north
no need for insults.
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by yemi15(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
eneojoedu:
with the way fulani's kill innocent people as if its their destiny to kill, I tend to have less pity on them when they are being killed too..how wish benue people can be like this mabilla people, fulani's would have been the ones preaching peace..

And the proliferation of hate speeches like this above is another hallmark of such lawless country ruled by a bigot! The stars are aligning for another Rwanda (Africa unfortunately never learns SMH).

Quite and really disturbing that comment got a lot of likes and shares sigh
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by yemi15(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
usba:
Government should proactively Deploy to forestall reprisals

Without addressing injustice? What is this one saying, your brain needs to be examined!
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by asamaigho(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
jaafree:
so sad !!! this is not all over the news bcs the Fulani's doesn't know media to shout to the world. its owkay o, Buh just wait and hear the reverse case scenario, bcs it will definitely happened. if i know fulani ppl very well then they must retaliate......... and when they do I will be back to recall what I said to you

what are u saying,.... better advice your Fulani brothers to seek peace,cos if other tribes imitate the mambila militia,FULANI WILL BE AN ENDANGERED SPECIE IN NIGERIA.
they are the cause of all these rubbish.
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by usba: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
yemi15:

Without addressing injustice? What is this one saying, your brain needs to be examined!
[/s]

Your manners seems like your dad right? Won't waste my time enlightening your kind.
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by yemi15(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Your manners seems like your dad right? Won't waste my time enlightening your kind.

You are very mannerless, like your father, grandfather and your great grandfather abi?

I repeat again, your brain needs examination and it is purely true!

Truth is bitter! Swerve off my mention, I can be very nasty in a jiffy and don't suffer fools like you gladly!

You have been warned!
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by yemi15(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
micflo28:
How the world polarise Nigeria from war and adverse hunger and poverty still baffles me. The UN should declare Nigeria as facing a mild civil war and order for assistance. Two massive school kidnaps in a space of five years shows a failure of intelligence gathering and security as a whole. Then the unrestrained killings, reprisals and counters reprisals of Fulani militias and farmers.

Exactly, a genocide is brewing and we are clearly sitting on a keg of gunpowder! First sane comment on this thread, kudos bro!
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by usba: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
yemi15:

You are very mannerless, like your father, grandfather and your great grandfather abi?

I repeat again, your brain needs examination and it is purely true!

Truth is bitter! Swerve off my mention, I can be very nasty in a jiffy and don't suffer fools like you gladly!

You have been warned!
[/s]

Your manners are like your father's.
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by yemi15(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]
Your manners are like your father's.
And you were not thought home training, useless riff Raff!
Swerve off my mention, you would not like what is coming for you!
A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by joshuatop1313: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
madapcmod:

Only stunted, evil and envious afonja thinks so
Be reasonable......
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by Stbobbylee: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari is da worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria... APC is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by usba: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
yemi15:

And you were not thought home training, useless riff Raff!

Swerve off my mention, you would not like what is coming for you!

A word is enough for the wise!
[/s]
Still displaying your father's manners, sad
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by yemi15(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]
Still displaying your father's manners, sad

You are a fool of the highest order, here is your trophy for being a total idiot!
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by joshaac(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
the mabilla youths really matching the fulani foolishness
Re: Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic by guiddoti: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why religion dividing this country?

God help country Nigeria. Amen

[b][/b]None is monopoly of violence as grusome as all of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.