Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (43470 Views)

Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by ebusnwaoma: 4:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Hotel workers have been accused of killing it's London returnee-owner, Mrs Abimbola Olusola, alongside one Tunji Omikunle the manager of the facility in Lagos. 

A gang which included some workers of Etashol Hotel and Suites, located on Budland Street in the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos State, were accused of drugging, tying up and strangling the deceased. The hotel workers who were accused of killing the London returnee-owner who launched the business in March 2018, had issues with it.  

It was learnt that some of the workers defrauded the hotel of millions of naira and two of the workers were reportedly sacked, after the police were invited to look into the matter. In an alleged revenge move, the gang said to have consisted some of the sacked workers and some still in the employment of the hotel, stormed the hotel, deactivated the Closed Circuit Television cameras on the premises, dragged the manager into a toilet, where his hands and feet were tied.

Sources claim that after Tunji was strangled, the gang proceeded to Olusola’s room and strangled the lady who stayed in the UK for 35 years before returning to Nigeria. Relatives of the victims who found their bodies at the hotel, reported the incident at Ojodu Abiodun Police Station.

A relative who pleaded anonymity, told Punch that Olusola was planning to lease out the hotel and return to London when tragedy struck.

“The incident happened on Thursday night cum Friday morning. I was called that my sister had been murdered by the boys working for her in the hotel.

“From what I learnt, the manager had dragged one of them, called Light, to a police station for involvement in fraud in the hotel. There were also cases of stealing involving these guys. Two of them were sacked.

“On Thursday night, the men tied Tunji’s hands and feet and strangled him. I think it was after they had killed Tunji that they got access to the card that opens my sister’s room. They went to her bed, tied her up and strangled her.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/31/hotel-workers-kill-london-returnee-owner-manager-in-lagos/

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 5:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Pls permit me to blame Buhari and APC for this embarassed

I said Pls oh sad

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Oxb90: 5:36am On Jan 31, 2019
This is just wickedness.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Nigeria is cursed!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Laird(m): 5:44am On Jan 31, 2019
If this is true, The muderers are devilish

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by DaHrNn0001: 5:47am On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:

I said Pls oh sad

Weak senses!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by daddytime(m): 5:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Majority of Nigerian "workers" are definitely not worth bearing that toga because, they are far from workers. They are always out for what they can illegally corner for themselves at the expense of the company/business.

When you attempt at blocking their stealing holes, they get demotivated to work or out rightly sack themselves because "stealing" was what they came to look for and not "work".

So many businesses and lives I have seen them ruined. Very evil people.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by GISTM0RE: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2019

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up >>> WATCH SEX VIDEO HERE
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by JudasNaCarrot: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2019
The black race is extremely wicked to himself.
Only blacks kills,maim and decapitates his own kind like an animal.

The only thing he knows is to sing,dance and sex....nothing more.

No wonder he has not advanced an inch with other human race to advancement in science,technology, medicine and things that will benefit humanity.

He picks pants, smashes human skull, harvest human parts for money rituals instead of thinking of improvement.

He meted jungle justice on his own kind instead of taking him to court.

Black man.....Satan incarnate!

Tufiakwa.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Jesus has left town.....goodness and Marcy have abandoned Africa.

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Those workers might be supporters of corruption

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2019
DaHrNn0001:

Weak senses!!!!

Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur goat teeeth cool

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by ArcFresky(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2019
The heart of man is desperately wicked.... Generally Nigerians just like to reap where they have not sown..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by bots23: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN GRAPHICS DESIGNS!

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

See Banners for Contact and Website details to REGISTER!

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by ClearFlair: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:

I said Pls oh sad

Thief-lover. I’m sure you’ve been stealing since nursery school too. Yeye person.

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by AMvanquish: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
What is wrong with Nigerians for God's Sake. That's how one Doctor returnee from UK tried setting up a hospital in abj some few years back. Just for him to be duped 1st by the Medical suppliers he contracted, then issue of his staff stealing medical tools etc. In summary, he was basically frustrated back to UK. Very unfortunate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
London returnee-owner, Manager. undecided

This Op sef. grin

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by osuofia2(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
AFONJAS ARE EVIL

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Check well, they're extended family members cool

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Envy is the younger brother of murder..

My people open your eyes to spot envious people around you..

16 Likes

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2019
They simply wanted an early-forced inheritance...........

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by puresaint(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Who did this to Africa?

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by mimee9(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
This is really sad,God accept their innocent souls
Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by nuban07(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Can u imagine... After she stayed abroad for 35 years and decided to invest in her country to help her citizens in a little way she could. She was killed like a chicken.
Our people are wicked angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by JMK9600(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
This is pure wickedness. You defrauded her and kill her. Haba. Satan sef dey learn where we dey

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by AllenSpencer: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:

I said Pls oh sad

You have headaches

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2019
osuofia2:
AFONJAS ARE EVIL

It's too early for this fuckery

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2019
RZArecta2:
Check well, they're extended family members cool
wont be surprised

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by AllenSpencer: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2019
puresaint:
Who did this to Africa?

So it happens only in Africa?

Stop exposing your inexposure

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Dave4242: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:

I said Pls oh sad
You are senseless. Grow up and stop acting foolish and childish on social media

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by WiseStarr(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Who are we going to trust with our lives in this country,I'm sure the guy was killed cos of the hotel,nothing moreMay Almighty Allah deliver us from evil oh.

Re: Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos by Lagbaja01(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2019
puresaint:
Who did this toAfrica Nigeria?

Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation / Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) / Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death